PDA

View Full Version : Luke Insecure?

Killian
06-07-2008, 11:12 PM
I can imagine somebody acting the way Luke does because they want people to think that they're alright with whatever people think of him. I don't know, his behaviour is a little unusual and even suspicious to me lately.

Bells
06-07-2008, 11:16 PM
This is exactly what I said in a different thread, and I'm glad you're on the same wavelength. I think he must be insecure to bitch about others and not want them to be happy. For example, I had no idea he thought Rex hated him and I don't understand why he hates Rex.

He seems to pick on every little thing he says, as well as the fact the new housemates are being friendly with him - which I find odd. He must be insecure to an extent since he's so easily led and feels the need to talk about others rather than focus on himself.

rayheartbliss
06-07-2008, 11:39 PM
a natural bitch!

i find his personality realy boring!!!

get him out!!!
& mario 2 there the same!

kat 2 win! >.<

GhettoSuperstar
06-07-2008, 11:43 PM
This may sound harsh but he doesn't really have anything going for him. This may be a result of his jealousy. For example in tonights episode he was picking on Rex's success, which to be frank he was just having a discussion about, not being OTT about and yet Luke had to find fault.

I think he is very hypocritical also. The fact that he made such a big deal (aswell as others) about Jen's painting and then basically laughed at what Mario done to Rex's food was very low.

rayheartbliss
06-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by GhettoSuperstar
This may sound harsh but he doesn't really have anything going for him. This may be a result of his jealousy. For example in tonights episode he was picking on Rex's success, which to be frank he was just having a discussion about, not being OTT about and yet Luke had to find fault.

I think he is very hypocritical also. The fact that he made such a big deal (aswell as others) about Jen's painting and then basically laughed at what Mario done to Rex's food was very low.

get him out!!!!
he is gonnu get booed though! wether he stay in there for a while or sooner!