PDA

View Full Version : EDITING Im getting Pissed Off With it!

JohnnyBB
06-07-2008, 11:41 PM
As we know alot of things happend in the big brother house Yesterday wich were not shown in tonights highlights IE.street art painting task! and this bloody bomb scare. im sick of it im loseing the will to watch the edited shows anymore i think ill just stick with watching bb Live :thumbs:

AlexBigBrother
06-07-2008, 11:42 PM
that was today wasnt it?

Spike
06-07-2008, 11:44 PM
So far the editing has been good this series
but I don't understand why they didn't show those things on tonights show which wasn't that entertaining compared to other shows this series.
Maybe the bomb scare will be showed tomorrow and from the preview adverts more people will watch

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyBB
As we know alot of things happend in the big brother house Yesterday wich were not shown in tonights highlights IE.street art painting task! and this bl***y bomb scare. Im sick of it Im loseing the will to watch the edited shows anymore i think ill just stick with watching bb Live :thumbs:

Yeah I Agree I Was Looking Forward To The Street Painting Task
Not Everyone Watches Live Feed 24/7

GhettoSuperstar
06-07-2008, 11:45 PM
I have noticed they edit a lot out of the shows. They should have a BB Extra show on E4 or something, showing more highlights.

For example the other week there they skipped Sylvia being evicted altogether in the Saturdays HL show.

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 11:46 PM
^^Yeah It's Getting Annoying Now

KKBL
06-07-2008, 11:46 PM
yeah but your forgeting that its only on for an hour.they cant show everything and the paint task obviously didnt make as good TV as the stuff that was shown.otherwise it would of bin shown.

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by KKBL
yeah but your forgeting that its only on for an hour.they cant show everything and the paint task obviously didnt make as good TV as the stuff that was shown.otherwise it would of bin shown.

True But Still People Would Have Liked Too See That

rayheartbliss
06-07-2008, 11:49 PM
basiclly!!! they have to show the highlights! of the day!!!!

Spike
06-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by SammyAyee

Not if it wasn't entertaining
The producers have to decide which parts are best to show in the highlights, obviously the task wasn't entertaining and even though some people might have wanted to watch it, the producers thought the majority of people would find it boring.

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Yeah But What About The Bomb Scare That Would Have Been A Highlight

KKBL
06-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Spike

The producers have to decide which parts are best to show in the highlights, obviously the task wasn't entertaining and even though some people might have wanted to watch it, the producers thought the majority of people would find it boring.

it doesnt mean people find it boring.just not as entertaining as the stuff that actualy does get shown.but yeah i agree.

Spike
06-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Yeah But What About The Bomb Scare That Would Have Been A Highlight

Maybe what they showed tonight was better than the housemates running out the house and into a holding area off site
or it is being saved for tomorrow where it can be shown in preview adverts to gain viewers.

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 11:54 PM

it doesnt mean people find it boring.just not as entertaining as the stuff that actualy does get shown.but yeah i agree.

Yeah I Do Agree With That :thumbs: But What About The Bomb Scare Would Had Made Good Tv :puzzled:

JohnnyBB
06-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Lets Not Forget Here The Street Art was a TASK and they cut a task out of the show ive never known big brother to do that.

Jack
06-07-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm glad they missed out the bomb scare, and I hope they don't show it tomorrow. Something like that would ruin the continuity of the highlights, and all it would have been is housemates being evacuated... not very exciting (been there done that in BB4).

Spike
06-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Lets Not Forget Here The Street Art was a TASK and they cut a task out of the show ive never known big brother to do that.

I think a task wasn't shown in the highlights the other week
and not showing a task shows how good the series is, the housemates are entertaining enough to make a highlights show without a task

rayheartbliss
06-07-2008, 11:57 PM

the've done a few of that 2...if i can remember, sum are just not too important realy

SexualHeroics
07-07-2008, 01:45 AM
They don't have time to show every arse scratch.

JadeLauren_x
07-07-2008, 08:03 AM
^^
and thats why they show lisa talking about lifting cars instead of a task?

They edited everything Rachel did yest out... theres been complains on the official forum......

_Tom_
07-07-2008, 08:11 AM

I think a task wasn't shown in the highlights the other week
and not showing a task shows how good the series is, the housemates are entertaining enough to make a highlights show without a task

Yeah, the hedge cutting task wasnt shown last week either. :sad:

katie_x
07-07-2008, 09:22 AM
i dont watch the live feeds at all, so i'm annoyed that i dont get to see it all but they edit it for a reason i suppose

JadeLauren_x
07-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by ll_katie_ll
i dont watch the live feeds at all, so i'm annoyed that i dont get to see it all but they edit it for a reason i suppose

yeah its unfair to you :sad:. The editing all seems to be certain housemates, with the likes of Rachel not been shown and leading to the people who count on the HL show thinking shes "boring":shocked:. when IMO shes one of the most entertaining HM on LF:bigsmile:. The task was interesting too... i have No idea why they didnt show that and instead we got 10 mins of Lisa talking about lifting cars & pianos :rolleyes: