PDA

View Full Version : Mario Burnt Pizzas

Polka.dot
06-07-2008, 11:48 PM
I didn't find what he did funny in the slightest. I thought it was ridiculous, and worse than what Rex did to Jen's painting. This is primarily because Mario/Luke did it spitefully. I don't understand how Mario, who's meant to be older and setting an example, finds it funny to pick on someone about 20 years younger than him when Rex hasn't even done anything to upset Mario personally.

I mean, obviously it wasn't a big deal because emotions were high and whatnot, but it must have upset Rex. Plus it's the principle behind it. Cannot stand Mario.

rayheartbliss
06-07-2008, 11:52 PM
absolutly spot on!!!!!

am glad 2 posted this!
i was starting to think that no body watches the show for mario to be liked!!!

get him out!!!!! 42 years of age..he shoudnt try seek fame that much!!!!!
his the one acthing like a kid!!!! what he does i see what a 13 or 15 years old do!

Lauren
06-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Not very good as risk assessment is he - could have set alight!

Shaun
07-07-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm all for housemates being mischievous and winding people up :bigsmile:

ThisIsMarie
07-07-2008, 12:06 AM
lol !
It was so funny. In your face Rex! :tongue:

Didn't expect it from Mario though.

I don't agree that it was worse than the painting thing! Rex was showing off and being arrogant they were just bringing him back down. Where as Jen's painting was offending anyone.

fingers
07-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by ThisIsMarie
lol !
It was so funny. In your face Rex! :tongue:

Didn't expect it from Mario though.

I don't agree that it was worse than the painting thing! Rex was showing off and being arrogant they were just bringing him back down. Where as Jen's painting was offending anyone.

Pretty stupid comment, he could have started a fire!

Jackie
07-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Never liked Mario from the start but this shows how devious he really is.I think he's jealous of Rex.

Eamonn-BB
07-07-2008, 12:37 PM
No he wasnt being arrogant he was showing people and telling people what he can do and Mario and Luke are jealous of him because hes richer and more succesful... Marios claim to fame is appearing on the Ant & Dec show.

Eamonn-BB
07-07-2008, 12:41 PM
They want to bring him down for him to feel like he's 2 feet tall... Whats so bad about telling people about the things you have achieved and are proud off and it wasnt like he was telling Mario and Luke he was telling a new housemate who doesn't know who he is or what he does!

fingers
07-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Eamonn-BB
They want to bring him down for him to feel like he's 2 feet tall... Whats so bad about telling people about the things you have achieved and are proud off and it wasnt like he was telling Mario and Luke he was telling a new housemate who doesn't know who he is or what he does!

'cos what he does is tell what he has achieved, Mario makes up improbable porkies to try and impress people. Must be galling for him to hear real stories of real achievement, after all he only "facilitates! lol!!

AngRemembered
07-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Yes have to agree for a 43 year old 'manager' with everything he does and says to do with safety and a supposed team leader in trying to gain more food for his HM this made completly no sense.

As Lauren pointed out the potential danger, but that aside what a total waste of food, I wonder if he'll be as keen to admit this 'joke'later in the week, or for that matter the numb scull Luke whom both have food and lack of it as a reason for nominating Mo so often.
Complete double standards on a day where he even surpassed his own patronising best advice with his incredible words of wisdom to Bex.

Rebecca not the brightest of sparks but even she when asking to borrow scissors didnt deserve the advice given to a 5 year old when Mario said
"You be carefull with them they're really sharp" yeah Mario we really would never have guessed good job I had a spare post sticker to make a note of it :joker:

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 04:46 PM
But lets not forget, Lisa's scissors were probably the sharpest scissors ever made :laugh:

AngRemembered
07-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Mimsy
But lets not forget, Lisa's scissors were probably the sharpest scissors ever made :laugh:

Oh yeah, I didnt consider that one :joker: