PDA

View Full Version : Alexandra BB Alex out to get Jen

Red Moon
07-07-2008, 07:37 AM
BB ALEX OUT TO GET JENBIG Brother bitches Alexandra De-Gale and Jennifer Clark are squaring up for a brutal scrap.
Single mum Jen, 22 – evicted with 89% of the vote – sparked an ugly feud with the BB bully when she slagged her off.

She blasted: “I think it’s disgusting to be called a Big Brother Bitch.

“Alexandra De-Gale was a bitch – I wasn’t anything like her. I can’t bear being in the same bracket as her.”

Her scorching attack infuriated Alex, 23, who was removed from the house for making “gangsta threats’” to housemates she didn’t like.

She hit back: “Jennifer is a fake. She is a sell-out and she makes me sick.”

Now insiders fear bigmouth Alex will use the might of her “street gang mates” to intimidate Jen on eviction night.

Pals say if the pair ever get to meet again it will end in a scrap because they cannot stand one another.

Alex from Croydon is fuming that she did not make a penny from BB because no-one wanted to pay her for interviews while Jennifer has pocketed thousands for a photo shoot and an interview following her eviction.

And in that chat she slates Alex – branding her “a bitch”.

A friend said: “It’s going to really stir things up between them.

“Jen and Alex never got on after Chipgate in the BB house and it seems the bad blood between them is still there now they’re both out.

“Alex is seen as a really nasty bully while Jen is regarded as an attention-seeker, a gossip and a bit of a man teaser.

“There’s a difference. Jen thought it was insulting to be tarnished with the same brush as Alex.”

Now Jen from Durham claims she still regards herself as single but would see how things develop with hunky Dale Howard, 21.

She said: “I do like Dale. I am missing him. I’ve seen him crying since I left. That’s awful.

“I will wait for him and be there for when he wins or is evicted.”

But after being shown footage on Big Brother’s Little Brother of Luke Marsden, 20, admitting to a crush on her, she giggled: “He is good husband material – he made me cups of tea in the morning.”
Source: Daily Star (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/43214/BB-ALEX-OUT-TO-GET-JEN/)

Mrluvaluva
07-07-2008, 02:17 PM
It's panto season again!

liverpool-one
07-07-2008, 02:17 PM
....remember I told you! :cheer2:

jonsep
07-07-2008, 02:18 PM
i would pay good money to see that and throw some jelly on them

Mrluvaluva
07-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by CanITouchThem?