PDA

View Full Version : Kathreya I don't like Kat. What do you think?

vizon2003
07-07-2008, 08:21 AM
i don't like kat she is a fake when she came out of the dr she looked had a look up to see if she was watched and then see looked at one of the run and said thank you i mean no one is aloud to look at the man in the run

_Tom_
07-07-2008, 08:24 AM
I dont like her as much as I used to but shes still one of my favs.

AirWalk
07-07-2008, 08:42 AM
I like her.Its funny how people just cant accept how genuine she can be,and start accusing her of being fake.Kat is one of my favourites.

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 08:50 AM
To be honest with you vizon, I can't even figure out what you're trying to say.

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Can you explain what you mean about the man in the run?

BigBrotherGuy
07-07-2008, 06:56 PM
She is not fake!:cloud:
She is genuine and funny!

MarkWaldorf
07-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Talk bloody English.

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by AirWalk
I like her.Its funny how people just cant accept how genuine she can be,and start accusing her of being fake.Kat is one of my favourites.
lol!
i know! thats what i find riduculous!

get luke out!
kat 2 win!

AyeAye-xO
08-07-2008, 08:22 AM
i Liked Her When She First Came In!
But Now Im Really Starting To See Her Nasty Side And Her Constant Crying Is Really Getting On My Nerves!!

i Dont Know If The Public Will Vote Her Out But Thes Housemates Are Deffo Going To Be Putting Her Up For Eviction Sooon!!:thumbs2:

Sam1994
09-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by AyeAye-xO
But Now Im Really Starting To See Her Nasty Side

And you like Luke, who is probably the nastiest in the house, apart from Mario? :mad:

voddie
10-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by vizon2003
i don't like kat she is a fake when she came out of the dr she looked had a look up to see if she was watched and then see looked at one of the run and said thank you i mean no one is aloud to look at the man in the run

:puzzled: think you need to learn english

GhettoSuperstar
10-07-2008, 12:48 PM
She hasn't got a bad bone in her. Leave her alone.

lydia_grove
18-07-2008, 03:07 PM
she is sooooooooo annoying!!!

JOSHUAH!
18-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Markus if you are referring to Kat with your "Learn English" reply, then I think that is totally disrespectful and out of order. She has only been here seven years and speaks preety good English. Arriving in a country where they speak another language is very hard for somebody. If you were talking about the topic creator, then I apologize :tongue:

And...I love Kat. She is very genuine and a great person. Some people just think because she is so upbeat that she MUST be fake. Well thats actually quite ignorant, people are different!

Jackie
18-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Cookie love can't stand her voice and that stupid song.

Chemicle
18-07-2008, 03:20 PM
have you heard the remix by matt greaves, better, and they did something to her voice so it sounds good, and so what, do we judge people on the way they sound ?

SammyAyee
18-07-2008, 03:32 PM
I think she's ok :thumbs:

But sometimes when you watch the live feed sometimes the looks she gives other housemates aren't very nice

MarkWaldorf
18-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by JOSHUAH!
Markus if you are referring to Kat with your "Learn English" reply, then I think that is totally disrespectful and out of order. She has only been here seven years and speaks preety good English. Arriving in a country where they speak another language is very hard for somebody. If you were talking about the topic creator, then I apologize :tongue:

And...I love Kat. She is very genuine and a great person. Some people just think because she is so upbeat that she MUST be fake. Well thats actually quite ignorant, people are different!

Wtf, I told the OP to talk English because I couldn't understand him. I'm always defending Kathreya on this forum and I'd never even dream of saying that about her.

Fom
18-07-2008, 03:47 PM
tbh, i think the reason I dont like her so much is because she is such a hot fave to win. And has been from the start, but I dont feel like she has brought much to the series. If she wins I will be dissapointed as we have had 2 predictable winners in the last 2 BB's. Pete and Brian, and I just like it being a competition not watching a group of people for a few week and having a clear winner throughout it all.

I dont get why people are so obsessed with her, there are better characters in the house than her. Seriously. Ive said this before and I will say it again, Im sure people are still hyping over the cookie obsession, I mean I buzzed off her at first and I liked her, but she got boring pretty quick.
I could be wrong though... I dont watch Live feed.

amydropdead_x
20-07-2008, 01:53 AM
I liked her more at the start than what i do now, but i still think shes funny.

SamR
20-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Kat is a really nice person, she cares about her fellow HMs and is lovely, why do some people dis-like her?? its stupid, KAT 2 WIN!

Fom
20-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Im not saying I dislike her as such... because she has done nothing wrong. But I dont get why people are fighting for her to win, as if she has done something super duper incredibly impressive. She is as plain as half of the housemates yet everyone absolutley adore her.
I ask this... Rachel is a nice person, who cares about her fellow housemates and is lovely, but why do alot more want her out?

Something is weird about it.

SamR
20-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Fom
Im not saying I dislike her as such... because she has done nothing wrong. But I dont get why people are fighting for her to win, as if she has done something super duper incredibly impressive. She is as plain as half of the housemates yet everyone absolutley adore her.
I ask this... Rachel is a nice person, who cares about her fellow housemates and is lovely, but why do alot more want her out?

alot of people on this forum want her out becuase there are some die-hard BB fans on here who dont like to see a fav from the start win, the public alwys have different views on Hms than this forum

craigie1981
20-07-2008, 02:03 AM
shes a fcuking a two faces btich xxx

rayheartbliss
20-07-2008, 02:12 AM
i love kat!

people dont like her because she is happy with her life!
she has her friends and she trust her friends!

i never thought id ever see a person like kat to go in BB!
(she doesnt know how nasty people are in there)

when i saw her, i was like...hm...O.o?
that i knew she came there to meet people!
and clearly to enjoy and be silly during her experience in there!

but now people such as, jen,mario,luke and all them
ruined it for her.....
kat was the only HM who i saw was genuinely willing to be friends with the poeple in there!
i think the haters were started because she was a fave!
and the HM are also acusing her of being a fake!
and mario and luke are targeting her, because its clear to them that she is a favourite! now thats nasty!

rayheartbliss
20-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by craigie1981
shes a fcuking a two faces btich xxx

psk.........

the words you acuse to someone
reflects the person you are!

Fom
20-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by SamR
Originally posted by Fom

alot of people on this forum want her out becuase there are some die-hard BB fans on here who dont like to see a fav from the start win, the public alwys have different views on Hms than this forum

A big reason they want them out though is that housemates that are faves from the beginning are usually faves due to their VT on Launch night, you might want to deny it but im so certain alot of Kat fans are fans because of the buzz after her VT and entrance. Maybe its just me...

mikopale
20-07-2008, 02:23 AM
I know Kat isn't fake because she is always happy, and as an actor, i know that somebody cant act like that 24/7. She seems happy all the time coz she really is happy. thats why she isn't fake. people say shes nasty, well hang on, what about luke, rebecca, lisa, mario, rex, dale, stuart, alexandra, stephanie, sylvia, dennis, jennifer and michael, they've all said nasty things in there, so why do people pick on Kat. everyone is entitled to there opinion, including Kat, so leave her alone.

'''KAT TO WIN'''

rayheartbliss
20-07-2008, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Fom
Originally posted by SamR
Originally posted by Fom

A big reason they want them out though is that housemates that are faves from the beginning are usually faves due to their VT on Launch night, you might want to deny it but Im so certain alot of Kat fans are fans because of the buzz after her VT and entrance. Maybe its just me...

nope!
kat wasnt my fave at all from start!
in fact it was steph and luke!
but steph went so......
and as for luke!
i would never support a person like him!

kat just grew to me, shes nice and sweet!
and shes fun fun fun, but nasty people are destryong that side of kat! so that they themselves would stand a chance of winning as they know shes a fave!

rayheartbliss
20-07-2008, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by mikopale
I know Kat isn't fake because she is always happy, and as an actor, i know that somebody cant act like that 24/7. She seems happy all the time coz she really is happy. thats why she isn't fake. people say shes nasty, well hang on, what about luke, rebecca, lisa, mario, rex, dale, stuart, alexandra, stephanie, sylvia, dennis, jennifer and michael, they've all said nasty things in there, so why do people pick on Kat. everyone is entitled to there opinion, including Kat, so leave her alone.

'''KAT TO WIN'''

right on!!!!! ;)

id give you a +karma but for sum reason (god know wat could it be) they wont let me!

Unblonde
20-07-2008, 06:00 PM
I don't hate her, but I really dislike the tactic she went into the house with.

She completely had the plan to go in being all cutesy, going on about cookie power and talking like a puddy cat. I have heard her talk perfectly normal with Rex and Rachel but then she puts on a voice when she comes to the diary room. It's like when Dennis did his fake american accent that he put on all the time. It's false.

The fact is, Kat went in with a plan to act a certain way for the cameras because she knows the audience will go for cute like they did with the twins last year. But the twins were 19 and genuinely like that and like that the WHOLE time they were in the house because that's who they were. If Kat was really the bouncey cookie loving Powderpuff Girl she went in as, she'd still be like that now. But she's not because it was an act and she couldn't keep it up.

A genuine person doesn't lose popularity at the rate Kat is right now.

jonmc
20-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
Originally posted by craigie1981
shes a fcuking a two faces btich xxx is there any need for that:mad:

psk.........

the words you acuse to someone
reflects the person you are!

Big_Brutta
22-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by mikopale

'''KAT TO WIN''' Amen to dat! If it's anybody that's fake in the house I would say LUKE <_< He's always going on about how KAT's just after the prize money when really he's the one who wants it. LUKE just wants to eliminate the competition, which is Katreya in his case. God, his bitching is driving me crazy, what a poor excuse for a man. Someone needs to put that little snake back in it's cage

"GET LUKE OUT!"

Tyrannosaurus_Rex
22-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
i love kat!

people dont like her because she is happy with her life!
she has her friends and she trust her friends!

Erm, no, that is a very false statement actually.

I have loads of friends and am fairly happy with life at the moment but I don't like her andto be honest I doubt there is a single sane person on the planet who is jealous of the Thai monster (then again, we have many insane people).

Sorry to pop your balloon. Much love x

xkatex
25-07-2008, 09:42 PM
At first I didn't know what to make of Kat I thought she was completely mad lol. But as the weeks have gone she's really grown on me. I think people think she's being fake because she's always nice and she's not nasty to anyone but I just think that's how she is..she likes to be friends with everyone and she tries to see the good in people.

Oliviaa
30-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Sam1994
Originally posted by AyeAye-xO
But Now Im Really Starting To See Her Nasty Side

And you like Luke, who is probably the nastiest in the house, apart from Mario? :mad:

Kat's the bomb :thumbs::hello: