PDA

View Full Version : Why are these people still in there!!!?

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Grrr. Why. are. these. bullies. still. in. the. house!? Rex and Mohamed have both been up for eviction! We should have taken the opportunity to get them out. And don't even get me started on Darnell. They are so arrogant and boring. The way they talk about and insult the other housemates (not to their faces of course) and make up fictitious rumors to get everyone suspicious and keep them in. It's disgusting. I know Mario and Lisa are also on my disliked list but I don't even care about them. First things first, you know? Get these three nasties out of the house. Get them out!

Gah, I'm more angry than I was during BBCH when the most entertaining housemate by far was evicted in the first week and the people who bullied her went on to the finale.

They are so boring and horrible; please get them out!

:bawling: :mad:

xXEtchieXx
07-07-2008, 08:27 AM
:bawling:

BeckyBee
07-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Sorry i like Rex & Mo - for me all the right people have gone so far accept maybe steph from week one :dance:

arista
07-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
Grrr. Why. are. these. bullies. still. in. the. house!? Rex and Mohamed have both been up for eviction! We should have taken the opportunity to get them out. And don't even get me started on Darnell. They are so arrogant and boring. The way they talk about and insult the other housemates (not to their faces of course) and make up fictitious rumors to get everyone suspicious and keep them in. It's disgusting. I know Mario and Lisa are also on my disliked list but I don't even care about them. First things first, you know? Get these three nasties out of the house. Get them out!

Gah, I'm more angry than I was during BBCH when the most entertaining housemate by far was evicted in the first week and the people who bullied her went on to the finale.

:bawling: :mad:

89%
voted Evil Jen Out.
That is what matters here.
Rex is liked.

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Darnell thinks he's so cool with his ghetto accent and cursing every other word but really it's just annoying. Plus with his permanent scowl pasted on his face. :yuk:

And arista, we've already discussed this many times. :)

katie_x
07-07-2008, 09:05 AM
The way they talk about and insult the other housemates (not to their faces of course) and make up fictitious rumors to get everyone suspicious and keep them in.

Have you not just described luke there? I'm all for him getting booted out. I think rex and darnell are upfront to ppl, maybe not mohammed but i think he's alergic to conflict :tongue:

blisstheassassin
07-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Rex, Darnell and Mohamed are not bullies.

I don't think that any of the housemates are bullies so to speak. But if you want examples of bullyish behaviour look no further then Luke, Mario, Bex and Mikey.

If you want examples Bex and Luke making snide comments about Rachel being a recovering alcoholic in the real world, Bex cutting up someones belt, Bex and Luke starting a We Hate Rex club, Mario deliberately burning some food that Rex was making and Luke, Mikey and Mario himself laughing about it afterwards.

Bells
07-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by blisstheassassin
Rex, Darnell and Mohamed are not bullies.

I don't think that any of the housemates are bullies so to speak. But if you want examples of bullyish behaviour look no further then Luke, Mario, Bex and Mikey.

If you want examples Bex and Luke making snide comments about Rachel being a recovering alcoholic in the real world, Bex cutting up someones belt, Bex and Luke starting a We Hate Rex club, Mario deliberately burning some food that Rex was making and Luke, Mikey and Mario himself laughing about it afterwards.

Agreed. I don't see them as bullies at all - quite the opposite, actually.

katie_x
07-07-2008, 09:16 AM
i dont think there are any real bullies in there

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 09:17 AM
I dont think Darnell thinks he's cool, Darnell is just Darnell, thats how he talks, he can get passionate when he's trying to get something across, and I tell you what, i'd be bashing my head against a brick wall if I had to try and deal with the likes of Mario and Luke lol, the whole point of the programme is to have this mix of people for us to watch, not everyone is going to like the same players. Rex does talk about some of the others quite openly, but AFTER he has had his say to the person concerned, he doesnt pretend to be sympathetic and then bitch about them! Mohamed is just too soft for his own good lol

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Mimsy - Darnell's reaction to Belinda tears your theory to shreds.

Bliss - Was the burning the food on the live feeds? I didn't see it in the daily show. Edit: Never mind, I just saw it. Yes, I agree that was pretty horrible of them. And mean. :(

xDramatick
07-07-2008, 11:14 AM

I like Rex.
I'm not keen on Darnell.
I absolutely haate Mo.
He should've gone instead of Sylvia.

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 11:37 AM
I must have missed it, what happened with Darnell and Belinda?

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Mimsy

Darnell spent 20 minutes trashing and insulting Belinda behind her back, then went over to the bedroom and acted like he loves her and is her best friend to her face.

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Ah! Then he has gone down in my estimation! Its a shame, I would never have classed him with the likes of Luke & Mario.

jonsep
07-07-2008, 11:49 AM
i wish people would see that darnel is the only one that reads sit,uations corectly,ie when they were all clapping an patronising mickey for punching a bag,and hes the only one who has come out to say that he doesnt like mickiey others are scared to incase they get called predjudice,yes he does have a dissability but beleve you me hes not stupid.so stand up and be counted if you dont like him say it as it is, its not a crime

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 12:14 PM
It's a bit difficult to understand what people say when they refrain from using periods, however I'll give it a go. I think you're saying that Darnell is the only genuine housemate. I disagree. He's making things up. Why does he think no one else sees certain things? It's because they're not there! And even certain members of the viewing public have fallen for this little sham. He says something and everyone just assumes that it must be true even if they didn't see it.

jonsep
07-07-2008, 12:19 PM
It's a bit difficult to understand what people say when they refrain from using periods, however I'll give it a go. I think you're saying that Darnell is the only genuine housemate. I disagree. He's making things up. Why does he think no one else sees certain things? It's because they're not there! And even certain members of the viewing public have fallen for this little sham. He says something and everyone just assumes that it must be true even if they didn't see it. yes i couldve worded that better,however he is still the onlyone to say he doesnt like mickey out loud,others may dislike him but they only say it behind his back in fear that they maybe called predjudice

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by jonsep
yes i couldve worded that better,however he is still the onlyone to say he doesnt like mickey out loud,others may dislike him but they only say it behind his back in fear that they maybe called predjudice

Darnell doesn't say it to his face either though. He also only talks about Mikey behind his back.

kjago
07-07-2008, 12:38 PM
I think Darnell should definately go he has made it pretty clear that he should be the one to win, and really panics when he thinks he has ruined his chances somehow. And i agree about the fact that all he does is scowl and swear - he dosen't make sense when he talks anyway.

I am worried for Luke and Bex they seem to be separating themselves from the group.

bananarama
07-07-2008, 12:48 PM
The OP makes good solid observations. Rex and Darnell are big time players. Rex in particular is what you could describe as a well mannered bully....Because he does it with style he is percieved by some as not being a trouble maker...

Just heard a conversation from Rex to Luke and Rebecca where Rex is refering to Luks as like cuddling a bunch of stick if Bex were to do so. he was being deliberately insulting about a persons appearance of which they can do nothing about.

Rex in particular is an exteremely nasty piece of work. Darnell of course is also a player. He will slag peole off just like others and then worm round them afterwards....

I agree with the OP the wrong people most certainly have been removed.......

Dan_
07-07-2008, 01:14 PM
It's a bit difficult to understand what people say when they refrain from using periods, however I'll give it a go. I think you're saying that Darnell is the only genuine housemate. I disagree. He's making things up. Why does he think no one else sees certain things? It's because they're not there! And even certain members of the viewing public have fallen for this little sham. He says something and everyone just assumes that it must be true even if they didn't see it.

What exactly has Darnell made up?

As for Rex and Mohammed being horrible.I think you want to look a little closer at what some of your favorites are doing.Most of those that have been evicted were always bitching about others and were in general just nasty housemates, hence the public saw through them and evicted them.

kjago
07-07-2008, 01:19 PM
darnell just goes from group to group agreeing with everybody

"exactly man thats what im talking about" and then completely fails to make any sort of valid point himself

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Dan_

As for Rex and Mohammed being horrible.I think you want to look a little closer at what some of your favorites are doing.Most of those that have been evicted were always bitching about others and were in general just nasty housemates, hence the public saw through them and evicted them.

As a member of the viewing public, it is not in my best interest for the housemates to all be sitting around drinking tea and smiling at each other. I want people in there to spice things up and make things interesting! And Rex and Mohamed are just really boring.

Sunny_01
07-07-2008, 01:21 PM
I think some others have hit the nail on the head when they say that the ones you call bullies are actually the victims of some pretty underhanded treatement. Ok so Rex has very few social skills, does that make him a bully, nah dont think so!

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by kjago
I think Darnell should definately go he has made it pretty clear that he should be the one to win, and really panics when he thinks he has ruined his chances somehow. And i agree about the fact that all he does is scowl and swear - he dosen't make sense when he talks anyway.

I am worried for Luke and Bex they seem to be separating themselves from the group.

"exactly man thats what Im talking about" and then completely fails to make any sort of valid point himself

I love you! I love you! I love you!

Thank you! Finally someone else who isn't blinded by Darnell's tricks. For goodness' sake. Lol. :)

Dan_
07-07-2008, 01:23 PM

"exactly man thats what Im talking about" and then completely fails to make any sort of valid point himself

Like on fight night when he challenged the other group? Like when he pointed out Jennifer's hypocrisy over fight night? When he told Luke that he goes around all the groups agreeing with people to gain trust? When he told people he felt people were being patronising towards Mikey?

Doesn't sound much like someone that just agree's with everyone.

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
The OP makes good solid observations. Rex and Darnell are big time players. Rex in particular is what you could describe as a well mannered bully....Because he does it with style he is percieved by some as not being a trouble maker...

Just heard a conversation from Rex to Luke and Rebecca where Rex is refering to Luks as like cuddling a bunch of stick if Bex were to do so. he was being deliberately insulting about a persons appearance of which they can do nothing about.

Rex in particular is an exteremely nasty piece of work. Darnell of course is also a player. He will slag peole off just like others and then worm round them afterwards....

I agree with the OP the wrong people most certainly have been removed.......

Who's OP?

But let me just say that it is so nice to see there is some justice in the world and I'm not the only person who can see past these dirty tactics.

Dan_
07-07-2008, 01:28 PM

As a member of the viewing public, it is not in my best interest for the housemates to all be sitting around drinking tea and smiling at each other. I want people in there to spice things up and make things interesting! And Rex and Mohamed are just really boring.

Rex and Mohammed are supposedly so boring, yet they've done enough for you to brand them horrible bullies and want them out? You say you want people to spice things up, well aren't they spicing things up by being in opposition to the other group?

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Rex and Mohammed are supposedly so boring, yet they've done enough for you to brand them horrible bullies and want them out? You say you want people to spice things up, well aren't they spicing things up by being in opposition to the other group?

Bullies can be boring. I don't find Rex' rude comments or constant bragging entertaining in the slightest. His rude and hypocritical outburst during the shock task provided maybe 5 minutes of entertainment, but that was it. Mohammed is a hypocrite as well who is trying to dispel stereotypes about Muslims but just confirms many of the stereotypes about them. He eats pork, drinks, and has sex. He makes homophobic statements and beat up a classmate with a belt for being gay. But in the house he's been totally boring, except when attacking one of the other housemates or making a huge deal out of nothing. Oh, then he tries to make it out like he's being discriminated against because he's a Muslim. Egh.

LemonJam
07-07-2008, 02:05 PM

Darnell spent 20 minutes trashing and insulting Belinda behind her back, then went over to the bedroom and acted like he loves her and is her best friend to her face.

Right, your saying this and I do slightly get where you're coming from, that was not a nice thing to do, but your favorite housemate is Luke and he does this example basically every living second of the day, a bit hypocritical don't you think?

jonsep
07-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam

Right, your saying this and I do slightly get where you're coming from, that was not a nice thing to do, but your favorite housemate is Luke and he does this example basically every living second of the day, a bit hypocritical don't you think? nail on the head comes to mind:thumbs:

liverpool-one
07-07-2008, 02:21 PM
really disapointed with BB this year - they've really put the wrong people in the house :bored:

They all hate each other!

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam
Right, your saying this and I do slightly get where you're coming from, that was not a nice thing to do, but your favorite housemate is Luke and he does this example basically every living second of the day, a bit hypocritical don't you think?

Not really. Luke may talk about people behind their backs but he doesn't then go and act nice to their faces. He is courteous but not sucking up to them like "Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you, you're so amazing" to people right after he talks about them like Darnell.

Dan_
07-07-2008, 03:21 PM

Bullies can be boring. I don't find Rex' rude comments or constant bragging entertaining in the slightest. His rude and hypocritical outburst during the shock task provided maybe 5 minutes of entertainment, but that was it. Mohammed is a hypocrite as well who is trying to dispel stereotypes about Muslims but just confirms many of the stereotypes about them. He eats pork, drinks, and has sex. He makes homophobic statements and beat up a classmate with a belt for being gay. But in the house he's been totally boring, except when attacking one of the other housemates or making a huge deal out of nothing. Oh, then he tries to make it out like he's being discriminated against because he's a Muslim. Egh.

What homophobic statements has Mohammed made? Do you know for a fact that he beat up a classmate with a belt for being gay? Or are you just going on stories in the newspapers? Would you be so quick to believe a negative story about Luke?

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 03:44 PM
What homophobic statements has Mohammed made? Do you know for a fact that he beat up a classmate with a belt for being gay? Or are you just going on stories in the newspapers? Would you be so quick to believe a negative story about Luke?

Okay, I see your point, and I'll respect that. However, I feel there is sufficient evidence to back up my claim.

1) First off, there is no doubting that he beat up a classmate with a belt. That's a fact. It's on his criminal record and he admitted to it to police.
2) The classmate he beat up was openly gay. This is known because his name appears in the reports.

So, since these two things are clear, I think you're still unsure that the reason he beat up the classmate was because he was gay.

Now, I'm not trying to stereotype, and I know that a lot of Muslim people respect gays, however others say that it is against their religion and many Muslims are not so tolerant. There have been enough reports from past aquantinces of his that it's pretty clear he has made homophobic statements in the outside world. Additionally, he had huge conflicts with Dennis over small slights which he tried to cover up.

All of this has led me to conclude that he did in fact beat up a classmate of his with a belt for being gay.

Whew, I feel like a detective! :D

Indierock&roll
07-07-2008, 03:46 PM
i like rex and mohamed!
if anything they were the ones that were gettign bullied by the house like last week!

jonsep
07-07-2008, 03:47 PM

Okay, I see your point, and I'll respect that. However, I feel there is sufficient evidence to back up my claim.

1) First off, there is no doubting that he beat up a classmate with a belt. That's a fact. It's on his criminal record and he admitted to it to police.
2) The classmate he beat up was openly gay. This is known because his name appears in the reports.

So, since these two things are clear, I think you're still unsure that the reason he beat up the classmate was because he was gay.

Now, I'm not trying to stereotype, and I know that a lot of Muslim people respect gays, however others say that it is against their religion and many Muslims are not so tolerant. There have been enough reports from past aquantinces of his that it's pretty clear he has made homophobic statements in the outside world. Additionally, he had huge conflicts with Dennis over small slights which he tried to cover up.

All of this has led me to conclude that he did in fact beat up a classmate of his with a belt for being gay.

Whew, I feel like a detective! :D if you are wrong and i cant say you are,a big piece of humble pie is in order

bigbr0ther
08-07-2008, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by jonsep
if you are wrong and i cant say you are,a big piece of humble pie is in order

:rolleyes:

RexorDarnell2win
08-07-2008, 03:34 AM
I realy dont agree with this at all. I think that the biggest bullies were dennis and sylvia. Bex has done some terrible things but i think that she was mainly mislead by Jen who was a manipulative b***h. Luke and Mario are just two faced stirrers.

I know Rex said some horrible things to Bex about her weight but that was because she kept winding him up so im quite glad he said that.

Darnell just gets a bit worked up over matters but i think that he's quite honest and stands by his own values which s a rareity in BB housemates.

As for Mo, i no he can be a bit annoying but i don't understand how anyone could call him a bully. yeah he slagged off some of the others but can you blame him after how he was treated.

Please enlighten me !!!!

bigbr0ther
08-07-2008, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by RexorDarnell2win
Please enlighten me !!!!

But have you not read the thread? If you had I feel you would already have been enlightened...

melanie
08-07-2008, 06:34 AM
Darnell thinks he's so cool with his ghetto accent and cursing every other word but really it's just annoying. Plus with his permanent scowl pasted on his face. :yuk:

And arista, we've already discussed this many times. :)

Wait, his ghetto accent? So are you saying
American accent = ghetto
I don't know why your so worked up over Rex, Mo and Darnell. There are worse people still in the house. You can't deny that Luke is a **** stirrer.

RexorDarnell2win
08-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Please enlighten me !!!!

But have you not read the thread? If you had I feel you would already have been enlightened...

All iv'e read on this thread is stories from the outside world which may or may not be true. The fact that rex is arrogant hardly makes him a bully. Also didn't see darnell bitching bout Belinda, fairplay thats wrong but i'd hardly call it bullying, just 2 faced.

Im simply saying that this thread makes out that they are all terrible bullies but i cant see how any of their actions in the house make them worse than 2faced luke and mario, big mouth bully bex and manipulating jen.

bigbr0ther
09-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by juicylicious
American accent = ghetto

Er... no. I live in America and have an American accent but I don't sound anything like Darnell. Darnell has a ghetto American accent. And he does slur his speech. It's annoying.

RexorDarnell2win
09-07-2008, 11:33 PM
After 2nites show i think the bully ov the house is blindingly obvious. Step 4ward Mario !!

rayheartbliss
10-07-2008, 12:30 AM

Bliss - Was the burning the food on the live feeds? I didn't see it in the daily show. Edit: Never mind, I just saw it. Yes, I agree that was pretty horrible of them. And mean. :(

obviusly putting it in the wrong context!
how come you dont see the horrible things that luke does!

bigbr0ther
10-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

obviusly putting it in the wrong context!
how come you dont see the horrible things that luke does!

Pardon? How is saying that what they did was mean putting it in the wrong context?

stonedape
10-07-2008, 06:18 AM
American accent = ghetto

Er... no. I live in America and have an American accent but I don't sound anything like Darnell. Darnell has a ghetto American accent. And he does slur his speech. It's annoying.

That's not ghetto, and as an American I find that offensive. It's primarily urban/black, but that does NOT constitute a ghetto. Besides, Darnell is black genetically afterall. And nearly every person in every culture slurs their speech, besides politicians and entertainers. I find it hard understanding what most Brits in the house are saying half the time, but just because its different doesn't make it annoying.

I just don't understand you UK folk...the second someone starts being enjoyable you throw "gameplayer" at them for no substantial reason and its all downhill.

Darnell has been nothing but earnest, and one of the only ones in there that stands up for his own opinion. I think once again its a case of once something gets too popular, there's a backlash.

letmein
10-07-2008, 02:53 PM

:bawling: :mad: This, coming from a Luke fan. :rolleyes:

letmein
10-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by stonedape
American accent = ghetto

That's not ghetto, and as an American I find that offensive. It's primarily urban/black, but that does NOT constitute a ghetto. Besides, Darnell is black genetically afterall. And nearly every person in every culture slurs their speech, besides politicians and entertainers. I find it hard understanding what most Brits in the house are saying half the time, but just because its different doesn't make it annoying.

I just don't understand you UK folk...the second someone starts being enjoyable you throw "gameplayer" at them for no substantial reason and its all downhill.

Darnell has been nothing but earnest, and one of the only ones in there that stands up for his own opinion. I think once again its a case of once something gets too popular, there's a backlash.

Darnell's the only one who calls them out on their bullshit. He knew what Luke was right from the start.

bigbr0ther
10-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by stonedape

Perhaps it would be in your best interest to reread my post.

RexorDarnell2win
10-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Basically we only have to look at the majority of the publics opinions, sylvia and jen evicted with massive percents of the vote. They were the bullies. Also Alex and Dennis were removed due to unacceptable behaviour towards other HM's. Therefore behaving like bullies.

And i dont think anybody who watched last nites show can say that Mario is not a bully.

bigbr0ther
10-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Basically we only have to look at the majority of the publics opinions, sylvia and jen evicted with massive percents of the vote. They were the bullies. Also Alex and Dennis were removed due to unacceptable behaviour towards other HM's. Therefore behaving like bullies.

And i dont think anybody who watched last nites show can say that Mario is not a bully.

Your argument is Appeal to Majority, which is a logical fallacy. :wink: