PDA

View Full Version : Dale Stuart and Luke - Not really sure how I should feel about this...

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 09:07 AM
I expected it from Darnell but I was shocked to see Stuart, Dale, and Luke all having a go at Belinda and Mikey like that. Especially when Luke said that no one would want to share a bed with Mikey. That was just mean. I don't see why Mikey would be a worse bedmate than any of the others. What has gotten into him? Do you think he's just trying to fit in with b-block?

:bawling: This is not how my favorites are supposed to act!

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Okay well now I'm really fuming! Just a few minutes later Darnell goes over to Belinda and starts acting really nice to her and being her best friend. That is some serious game playing. You don't start a conversation with the intent of insulting someone then go over to that person and pretend to be her friend two minutes later.

katie_x
07-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Luke is an idiot in my opinion, i think now he's been in there a while he's not shy about bitching left right and centre. once he gets more comfortable with the newbies he'll start to bitch to them. he'll get caught out in the end and i cant wait!

BeckyBee
07-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Luke as always been like that, just that now more people are seeing it :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 09:20 AM
God yes! Luke was exactly the same from the minute he walked in the door, you could just tell by the way he got into the fake couple/ wedding thing, he was one of the most enthusiastic lol, I could see bitching came easily to him.

SammyAyee
07-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
when Luke said that no one would want to share a bed with Mikey.

I don't think he meant it in a nasty way because he says Mikey says he sleeps on his own trying too get one of the new girls too sleep with him :P
Maybe just the way it came across it sounded wrong

letmein
07-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Mimsy
God yes! Luke was exactly the same from the minute he walked in the door, you could just tell by the way he got into the fake couple/ wedding thing, he was one of the most enthusiastic lol, I could see bitching came easily to him.

No, he started off brilliantly. His interview video was a turn-off, but he went in, sweet as pie, and funny.

Two weeks in, bitchy, two-faced, going behind everyone's backs. He hasn't stopped since.

He deserves to be up.

*mazedsalv**
07-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Well I guess they have done the right thing because all 3 of their odds are shortening and Belinda's have lengthened dramatically. She is now 3rd least fave just before Lisa and Bex.

Sunny_01
07-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Lets just remember that we cant all like everyone in this world, they are living in confined quarters and have just had their "normality" shattered by 3 new people, they are bound to have a little moan, lets see what they are like in a couple of days.

bigbr0ther
09-07-2008, 10:08 AM
I guess so.

JadeLauren_x
09-07-2008, 10:22 AM
I wouldnt want to share a bed with Mikey with all the discusting jokes he has made:yuk:, and same with belinda, i couldnt do with her snoring! :sleep:

double-nugget
09-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I don't think that the sharing the bed thing was meant to be taken as serious as he does. For god's sake, he doesn't look like the mosy hygenic person in the house. The man washes his balls in a cup for gods sake!