PDA

View Full Version : Mario is mario becoming jealous?

jonsep
07-07-2008, 10:13 AM
marios always been an arse,but as anyone else noticed that since the newbies have arrived hes becoming realy bitter with his comments,is he showing his jealous side because he cant cut anymore with the young girls, and so the best way to cover it up is to attack them.what do you think?

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 10:18 AM
I think he is, firstly you're right, the younger two are'nt going to fancy him and the older one isnt going to believe/fall for all over elaborated stories, his flabby muscles are withering before my eyes heehee

jonsep
07-07-2008, 12:29 PM
is mario having doubts about bringing lisa into the house having seen the young ladies come in the house and he cant flirt like stu and the other lads.not that they would respond mind:yuk:

jonsep
07-07-2008, 02:51 PM
marios in the garden saying sara playing a game because shes all over rex,i think your jealous mario

AngRemembered
07-07-2008, 03:40 PM
he's getting bored and after using up every concievable patronising advice to Mikey he's now grabbed the whineiest granny in town...Luke
Mario is now completely flummaxed and even his fabulous safety advice is turning in a laff a minute, be careful with scissors, they are sharp obviously that one intended for his younger members of the fan club.

With Luke seemingly his new buddy and the new house mates its now open season for some really corny but incredibly bitchy comments if he did have a fan clun I fancy a few of those members will not be renewing thier membership next year.

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 03:58 PM
1) Jealous and envious are not synonyms. It is clear from the context that you meant to say envious.

2) Why would Mario be envious when he has Lisa who seems to have been made specifically for him? They have so many similarities. They're perfect for each other.

Sunny_01
07-07-2008, 04:09 PM
He really is an idiot at times is Mario, he needs to learn to chill and accept that he is not the big supremo like he thinks he is. Listening to him tell Belinda about his TV appearances had me laughing, how vain is that man.

Dan_
07-07-2008, 04:26 PM
I think he just likes to act as the superior housemate, like the wise old head of the group that thinks he knows best and is all too happy to share his supposed knowledge.I think he's trying to influence things big time to avoid himself being in the firing line,he's quite happy to point other people's faults out.He's all too happy to boast about himself but he doesn't want anyone else doing it. guess he feels as though other people's life stories are in competition for his own and take the shine off him.

fingers
07-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Typical SilverBack behaviour if Gorillas could talk!

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Ohhhh wishes my photoshop was working, I wanna see Mario in Gorillas in the Mist!

jonsep
07-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Mimsy
Ohhhh wishes my photoshop was working, I want to see Mario in Gorillas in the Mist! am sur someone will do it hopefully