PDA

View Full Version : Belinda I absolutely love her!

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I just love her so much. She's so amazing and so interesting, and I love that she's sensitive to Mikey's disability (for example, she was happy to say her race realizing that Mikey isn't able to see that; I hadn't even thought of that). Also I like that she's bringing fun and games to the Big Brother house. Can't believe some people on here are hating her but I guess it's always gonna be that way with the entertaining ones.

Tom4784
07-07-2008, 12:01 PM
I think she's amazing, a great housemate and one who I think's gonna go quite far.

Tantra.Bower
13-07-2008, 04:30 AM
It's not the fact that she's not entertaining....she can be yes. It's just she can be so annoying! The singing:dazzler: for one and the "Belinda, Belinda, Belinda" thing. GRRR! :mad:
Take away those two aspects (along with the snoring) and she's a reasonably good HM :joker:

AngRemembered
13-07-2008, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Tantra.Bower
It's not the fact that she's not entertaining....she can be yes. It's just she can be so annoying! The singing:dazzler: for one and the "Belinda, Belinda, Belinda" thing. GRRR! :mad:
Take away those two aspects (along with the snoring) and she's a reasonably good HM :joker:

Agreed, she seems a nice enough woman who looks to be trying to hard to 'entertain' it dos'nt seem natural, and she needs to notice that her perculiar antics are cringeworthy and not endearing her fellow HM's.