PDA

View Full Version : Pizzagate

fingers
07-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Who thinks that it was screamingly funny to turn the oven "up full blast" and deliberately burn the Pizza that Rex was cooking for one of the new girls just to try and make him look foolish? Mario told Luke about him doing it and both had a really good laugh!

Doesn't "the facilitator" know the Health and Safety rules about the danger of fire froms such a stupid action?

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Its something I would have expected from Bex, for someone who's so 'safety conscious' he acted like a complete pratt.

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 11:35 AM
It's too bad they didn't show the actual incident, just the reflection on it later. :(

jonsep
07-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Mimsy
Its something I would have expected from Bex, for someone who's so 'safety conscious' he acted like a complete pratt. as i said in one of my treads hes geting jealous

xXEtchieXx
07-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Yeah there was definately a bit of jealous intent. I think he's just pissed cos he's shacked up with his bird and there's a couple of hot chicks in there and he's powerless to do anything whereas Rex is getting all the intention.
Thought that was really childish.

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by xXEtchieXx

Please don't use the word "childish" in an insulting manner as it's offensive to children.

LaPhantom09
07-07-2008, 12:45 PM
If Mario knew anything about the program, he'd realise that the public like decent, honest people not sneaky, gossipy ones

xXEtchieXx
07-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther

Please don't use the word "childish" in an insulting manner as it's offensive to children.

:laugh::laugh:

Cody™
07-07-2008, 12:47 PM
And this is someone who said to Bex to be careful with a pair of scissors because they are 'sharp'.

Mario = Cringe-worthy!

jonsep
07-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Cody™
And this is someone who said to Bex to be careful with a pair of scissors because they are 'sharp'.

Mario = Cringe-worthy! you should add that to the mario-isms.lol

Mrluvaluva
07-07-2008, 01:16 PM
It seems he thinks it's funny when he does something like this. I wonder what he would have said if someone else had?

fingers
07-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
It seems he thinks it's funny when he does something like this. I wonder what he would have said if someone else had?

"childish" is what he'd say! LMFAO

Sunny_01
07-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I didnt think it was funny, he always goes on about H&S and waste with regards to food yet he sets Rex up all to get a giggle himself. I thought he would have known better, wasnt he the one spouting about people acting their age recently?

liverpool-one
07-07-2008, 02:41 PM
If Jen cared so much about her "art" then whey didn't she put it some place safe?

If you have a house party with alchohol and a dozen strangers would you keep your "masterpeice" hanging on the fridge? :puzzled:

fingers
07-07-2008, 02:41 PM
2.41 pm Kat burns something in the kitchen, Mario is NOT amused this time!

Mrluvaluva
07-07-2008, 02:44 PM
'Cause it's not him doing it. I think it's far worse to burn something on purpose then it is by accident.

katie_x
07-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Mario is a div :rolleyes:

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Sorry, have changed my mind, I dont want him to stay for the entertainment value, even tho I delight at him making an arse of himself, he is really starting to piss me off now raaaaaaaaaaaaah!! coo thats better lmao

marctierman
07-07-2008, 04:45 PM

LMFAAOO.

anyway shut up guys,
don't be so dull and negative all the time
it's a practical joke,
laugh

fingers
07-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by marctierman

LMFAAOO.

anyway shut up guys,
it's a practical joke,
laugh

Just a pity that it wasn't that funny!

marctierman
07-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by fingers
Originally posted by marctierman

LMFAAOO.

anyway shut up guys,
it's a practical joke,
laugh

Just a pity that it wasn't that funny!

haha yeah i guess
just no need for everyone to be so critical about it!

stonedape
07-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Mario was just facilitating. Back off, he knows what hes doing.

Mrluvaluva
07-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by stonedape

"shakes"

fingers
07-07-2008, 04:55 PM

Frightening!!

Killian
07-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Once again, Mario has proven himself to be a twat.

violet
07-07-2008, 08:37 PM
AAH that made me so raging mad... I so wish I could just tell Rex and then confront mario & luke about it...the pussies :mad:

stonedape
08-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by fingers

Frightening!!

Twas a joke.

SexualHeroics
08-07-2008, 02:31 AM
It was a bit of a laugh, calm down people. Mario's the full package, he can be serious and can also have a laugh, he can risk assess a situation like burning a pizza and work out that the amusement factor can far outweight the danger aslong as he facilitates the prank. He knew what he was doing.

RexorDarnell2win
08-07-2008, 02:36 AM
Thought it made him look like a total prat, which he is. I was starting to like him again up until a few days ago. Also think it was a stupid thing for him to do as he must know that Rex is liked on the outside due to the eviction. A lot of Rex fans will now want him out. Him and Luke were just jelous that the new girls weren't interested in them.

SexualHeroics
08-07-2008, 02:39 AM
Rex would laugh if he knew. He knows the way the game works.