PDA

View Full Version : Bitch, Bitch Bitch!!!

fingers
07-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Luke and Bex in bed on "as Live" feed, hilarious, Bex feels she's out on Friday, Luke thinks no one likes him!

arista
07-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by fingers
Luke and Bex in bed on "as Live" feed, hilarious, Bex feels she's out on Friday, Luke thinks no one likes him!

It is his own Fault he is a Worm.

Bex Up
Bliss.

jonsep
07-07-2008, 01:50 PM
lukes going mad because they are all getting of to b block.lol

fingers
07-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by jonsep

He's probably feeling rejected, but when Mohammed said he was moving in, Luke pointed out that there was no room!! Mario is having another bed (has he gone off Wonder Woman?) Bex and he more or less discussing how to nominate!

Riz
07-07-2008, 01:55 PM

Glad they are finally getting in there heads!

jonsep
07-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by jonsep

He's probably feeling rejected, but when Mohammed said he was moving in, Luke pointed out that there was no room!! Mario is having another bed (has he gone off Wonder Woman?) Bex and he more or less discussing how to nominate! put them in jail and retract there nominations that will stir things up:devil:

MontanaFX
07-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Luke and Bex in bed on "as Live" feed, hilarious, Bex feels she's out on Friday, Luke thinks no one likes him! How does that correlate with the title?????

Its true really. Rebecca is discusting and vile. I would really like to swear right now.

I wont even use her nickname coz I hate her that much. She is so ugly also.

fingers
07-07-2008, 02:19 PM
I thought the title reflected the content?

You care to elaborate?

AngRemembered
07-07-2008, 03:02 PM

And for once both are absolutely right, law of averages I suppose as nothing is an absolute, this is there one chance in a million now done, back to normal now and everything you hear from them will be conjecture resulting in the usual rubbish.

kjago
07-07-2008, 03:05 PM
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/166/luke16ecc403mr0.jpg (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com)

you need a luke in there to keep the sides warring with each other

Sunny_01
07-07-2008, 03:09 PM
They do like a good moan them 2, but they are starting to very much seperate themselves from the rest of the group which is a worry for them if one goes.

xkatex
07-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Grrr these two just annoy me really bad. Rebecca mainly though her voice goes through me, she's always bitching and being really childish!!

jonsep
07-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Sunny_01
They do like a good moan them 2, but they are starting to very much seperate themselves from the rest of the group which is a worry for them if one goes. luke, mario,lisa and bex need a jcb to dig the whole that they are putting thenselves in,keep digging guys.:laugh3: