PDA

View Full Version : Housemates Reaction

BusyBee
19-06-2004, 06:56 PM
The house is very subdued following the news. It has affected Marco and Nadia really badly. Not sure what Michelle thinks she doesnt give anything away.

Why cant we see and hear what is going on in the bedroom. Victor has already said has got a result.

I think it will take quite a while for their mood to lift.

Amy
19-06-2004, 07:01 PM
Michelle has been actually very good through the whole of this massive argument and I'm very glad that Dan got to read the laminate out.
I think Jason looked quite upset that Emma was going the way she is, but Victor looked like he'd crossed another housemate off his list :nono: The others were all quite shocked but Michelle put it in to words well "it's for the best" and I know Michelle is thinking of Emma when she says that.

BusyBee
19-06-2004, 07:03 PM
I agree that it is the best for Emma - she would not have lasted 24 hours if she had gone back in.

Dan seems to think that the public are fickle and have a short memory but when they take a dislike to someone then THEY can be EVIL. Watch out Victor.

eebroo
19-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Emma was cracking up - there was no way she could have been put back into the house and BB compunded her misery by keeping her prisoner in that bedsit. They should have taken her out of the house immediately.

bananarama
19-06-2004, 07:36 PM
Nooooooooo. They should have taken the head case Victor out immediately....:devil:

golden~rose
19-06-2004, 07:40 PM
victor probably feels that bb was doing what was told by him :rolleyes:

ickle04
19-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
Nooooooooo. They should have taken the head case Victor out immediately....:devil:

Agree with Bananarama :thumbs: