PDA

View Full Version : Luke Luke's wrestling profile

Dan_
07-07-2008, 04:43 PM
http://www.nitroprowrestling.com/marsden.htm

I can understand him doing the manager role but I cannot ever imagine him actually wrestling :laugh:.

AngRemembered
07-07-2008, 04:48 PM
No, I wonder which species of stick insects they find for him to compete against:joker:

Indierock&roll
07-07-2008, 04:48 PM
hahahah!!
it sounds quite like him.. like controversy ;)

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 04:52 PM
I can just see him in a knitted version of Sascha Baron Cohens one piece cozzie! With a baggy backside n a cocktail sausage in his lunch box

Dan_
07-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Angiebabe
No, I wonder which species of stick insects they find for him to compete against:joker:

Maybe he goes against the midget wrestlers, they're about in his weight catergory :laugh:

FizzleDizzle11
07-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Id love to see Luke job to the Great Khali. Hopefully the big man will have another one of his fatal training accidents.

bigbr0ther
09-07-2008, 10:20 AM
What annoys me is that the article makes all these claims against Luke but doesn't back any of them up.

For example: "Controversy has followed him throughout his life and he is the most hated man the company has ever seen." What controversy are they talking about? They should elaborate on exactly what he did that was controversial.

"His actions became so extreme that Tony McManus was given more than enough reasons to fire him, and he did just that." What were his actions that became extreme? What reasons were they given?

"We all thought that was the end of it, that we would never see Mr Marsden again. Unfortunately, that was not the case. Marsden shockingly returned as the manger of Angel D’Souza and cheated Enigma out of the NPWA Championship!" Okay, how did Marsden cheat someone out of a championship? By beating him? That doesn't make sense. If he actually cheated then he would have had to forfeit because cheating is obviously not allowed.

Gosh, that's stupid. He volunteers a lot of time at that place and they trash him on the website.

Dan_
09-07-2008, 12:27 PM
They're bashing the character, not him.It's all fake.

Axiom
09-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Lol, it's his character they mean.