PDA

View Full Version : Mario Why does his attitude change all the time?

Killian
07-07-2008, 06:20 PM
First two weeks, he is a complete and utter twit. For the next two weeks, I don't mind him. Now he's started to disgust me. Couldn't he just choose a personality to stick with?

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 06:49 PM
get him out!!!!
i was exactly the same as you!!!!

jonsep
07-07-2008, 07:04 PM
i think whats happened is befor the females came in mario was the only one to have a girlfreind and new the lads were not a threat to his ego,but now the tables are turned the other guys have something to challenge for(and i use the word challege loosely)there by mario has nothing to fear as in protect his mate,so what does he do he attacks the very thing thats taken away his animal instinct to protect the girls.because if the girls were not there his subconcious would want to protect his mate against a threat from the boys

CallumJoshuaSturt
07-07-2008, 07:10 PM
I don't want him out coz he's a good housemate but he Soooooo Mean

Sam!
07-07-2008, 07:12 PM
He still is an utter twit. :) I hate him lol.

Jackie
07-07-2008, 07:13 PM
I've never liked him from the start but i think he's starting to get jealous of other housemates he's starting to bitch much more than usual and what he did to Rex's pizza was simply spitefull.

Dan_
07-07-2008, 11:44 PM
He took over the role of the peacemaker during all the arguments but now they're over, he's gone back to his normal self.

Lauren
07-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Dan_
He took over the role of the peacemaker during all the arguments but now they're over, he's gone back to his normal self.

I agree, but then even now he does things out of character... like burning Rex's pizza - it could've caused a huge argument, plus it was out of character (and I know this is going to sound silly) because he's always assessing risks - and that was a fire hazard cos Rex had it in for a specific amount of time and didn't know it was put to full level.

Anyway... he's odd. He plays good peacemaker but then doesn't seem reluctant to involve himself in arguments.

RexorDarnell2win
08-07-2008, 03:16 AM
I personally think that he is under the belief that he is playing a very good game in the house. For example always protecting Mickey (even when he doesn't need or deserve it), acting as a peacemaker in times of arguements and not distancing himself away from any of the other housemates. This is why he can't stick to any firm personalaty for two long. I think that the true Mario is quite anal and we see this when he goes on about H&S or when he told Bex that Lisa's scissors were very sharp. If he was like this more the public would probably prefer him !!

katie_x
08-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Scampi
He still is an utter twit. :) I hate him lol.

that makes 2 of us!