PDA

View Full Version : Luke Vs Rex

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 08:20 PM
soo if the 2 are up for eviction this week! who will go?
i personaly think luke will go!
but first i hope its going to be them nominated this week!
i think it will be good TV! as they will all think that luke will stay and rex will go!!!! their reaction will be a picture if luke gets evicted over rex!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i hope their up! it will be very entertaining to watch what will happen if they are up!! >.<

Mrluvaluva
07-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Luke!

Indierock&roll
07-07-2008, 08:22 PM
i dont know what i will do ... i seriosuly only watch it for rex and luke...
rex because i fancy him and luke because hes hialrious and i love bex only when shes with luke so if he goes i wont like her probably and ARRGH! its such a shambles..
i should never get so attachted to a housemate! ahppens every year and they go early on

Jackie
07-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Luke out i think.

Z
07-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Luke hopefully; I liked him when I watched that pre-BB programme (I've forgotten the name... my bad!) and I genuinely thought he was a winner in the making because he had strong points of view, came across as intelligent and I thought was actually a good role model, because of the lifestyle he's chosen to live. He's just gotten extremely annoying in the past few days, whereas Rex is a sarcastic catalyst for every single argument, but he does it because he can and not because he's that kind of person.

fingers
07-07-2008, 08:25 PM
The clicque have been wrong about the public vote every time! IF the prediction is right Luke is gooooooone>>>>>>>> BYEEE lukeee!

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by SpongeBobPEACEout
rex because i fancy him and luke because hes hialrious and i love bex only when shes with luke so if he goes i wont like her probably and ARRGH! its such a shambles..
i should never get so attachted to a housemate! ahppens every year and they go early on

you shouldnt! thats what happens ya kno!
when they all came in i perrsonanly have no favourite because i know i i choose a HM at first, i will be biased about them, and that how some of the bad HMs gets their fans i think >.< but yerh i think its best when we let them grow 2 us, rather than picking one to support when we know nothing bout them!

violet
07-07-2008, 08:27 PM
luke because he's very pussyfooted and two faced. he'll go if hes up for eviction

Indierock&roll
07-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

you shouldnt! thats what happens you kno!
when they all came in i perrsonanly have no favourite because i know i i choose a HM at first, i will be biased about them, and that how some of the bad HMs gets their fans i think >.< but yerh i think its best when we let them grow 2 us, rather than picking one to support when we know nothing bout them!
ano but i never liked luke when he came in but ive grew to love him, same with rex so its annoying! i hope bex is up with them aswell hopefully these arnt right! i want him to stay at least till his 21st!

MarkWaldorf
07-07-2008, 08:29 PM
You may have just spoiled it for people who didnt't wanna know.

Spike
07-07-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't want them up because Luke will go and I don't think we can afford to lose him.

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

you shouldnt! thats what happens you kno!
ano but i never liked luke when he came in but ive grew to love him, same with rex so its annoying! i hope bex is up with them aswell hopefully these arnt right! i want him to stay at least till his 21st!

yerh..if bex is up! then luke will be safe defenatly! so just hope that bex gets enough nominations to save your lukey! ^0^ but if im being honest..i do think luke's time will be up soon enough! if he doesnt take a break of the bitching!