PDA

View Full Version : The worst yet!

Christina
07-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Hi .. :sleep:
Personally i feel out of all the BB's ive watch since CBB5, BB9 has been the worst yet. There isnt one housemate that i can honestly say i have truley liked. I know arguments are entetaining and everything but there isnt actually anything else going on in the house.

Memebers of the public constantly vote out the people who are going to be or could have been entertaining for example: Steph, Sylvia, Jen ect.. And ill bet you anything they'll carry on doing it. Usually im really into BB but this time i couldnt really care less. I hope it livens (if thats a word) up soon because i dont really want to carry on watching..!

Sorry if theres already loads of these threads x

Christina
07-07-2008, 10:03 PM
What do you lot think about about this series? x

Chrizzle
07-07-2008, 10:05 PM
I love it. I think its beena fantastic series so far

rayheartbliss
its the best!!!!!!
people have voted out the right pricks!!!!! so far!!!
except stehp!

Loukas
Personaly i really like it and i think if it carries on the final overall ratings will be 4.1m (19%)

Christina
07-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Everybody loves it, i preffered BB8 lol :blush: x

Shaun
07-07-2008, 10:07 PM
One of my favourite series since BB began...I'd say only BB6 and BB5 beat it at the moment. BB7 too - but we've got weeks yet.

Jay
07-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Probably my favourite BB so far.

Hugo
07-07-2008, 10:24 PM
My 4th faviroute series. :bouncy: So I love it.

Legend
07-07-2008, 10:27 PM
At least 25 times better than BB8 anyway, it's a great series.

ross-oaft
07-07-2008, 10:52 PM
My favourite series was BB7
Followed by BB8
And i think BB9 is going to be my third favourite.

i've watched it since the start of BB2

MarkWaldorf
07-07-2008, 10:56 PM
I love it. I haven't been this into BB since CBB4.

GhettoSuperstar
07-07-2008, 10:57 PM
I have found it really watchable. I agree there is a lack of people to like in this series but I do like Rex and Sara and Kat a lot.
I think there needs to be a major twist though.

Indierock&roll
07-07-2008, 11:01 PM
its okay, not the best, i dont think there will ever be one better than bb7 for me because after that i just expect it to be better but its always just average.

Dan_
07-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Big Brother's not been this good since series 6 in my opinion.

Killian
07-07-2008, 11:22 PM
I disagree, Christina. I think it's great considering the doubts that people have had of BB since BB8.

JeanP!
07-07-2008, 11:40 PM
I like it even if my fave is gone!! :spin2:

Annie
07-07-2008, 11:44 PM
I am loving this big brother... I hated BB8 cos i hated Charlie and she just annoyed me and it seemed full of idiots and just throwing people in all the time to add 'drama'.

My favourite is still BB2 with Johnny & Kate etc. That was amazing series and they were REAL people - as the years have gone on, BB have been getting people in who are just weird and desperately wanting to look 'different/unique'.

But I am loving this year and feel that this could give a good name back to BB

JeanP!
08-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Annie

My favourite is still BB2 with Johnny & Kate etc.

Jonny and Kate were in BB3:spin:

Spike
08-07-2008, 12:15 AM
I love this series, best since BB6.
The series reminds me of BB6 but abit more fun.
But I don't know how long the entertainment will be kept up for

MrGaryy
08-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by x-Christina-x

OMG! Some one get this girl help! She actually thinks BB8 compares to BB9! Aaaaaaaaaah!

I agree, the public are crap this year they get rid of all the good ones! But to be fair to BB, they have chosen a brilliant cast this year!

The tasks are much better! Paper bag task, Crisp licking task and the Blind task were all so simple yet brilliant, similoar to those seen in BB6.

JeanP!
08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
BB8 was horrible!!

Arneldo
08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
Really loving this series so far! At this stage, it has to be one of my favorite series ever.

Christina
08-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by JeanP!
I like it even if my fave is gone!! :spin2: Who was your fave? x

JeanP!
08-07-2008, 12:24 AM
I like it even if my fave is gone!! :spin2: Who was your fave? x

Steph :sad:

Christina
08-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Gazbo

OMG! Some one get this girl help! She actually thinks BB8 compares to BB9! Aaaaaaaaaah!

I agree, the public are c**p this year they get rid of all the good ones! But to be fair to BB, they have chosen a brilliant cast this year!

The tasks are much better! Paper bag task, Crisp licking task and the Blind task were all so simple yet brilliant, similoar to those seen in BB6. Haha, i think its because i loved Charley and the twins x

JeanP!
08-07-2008, 12:25 AM

I agree, the public are c**p this year they get rid of all the good ones! But to be fair to BB, they have chosen a brilliant cast this year!

The tasks are much better! Paper bag task, Crisp licking task and the Blind task were all so simple yet brilliant, similoar to those seen in BB6. Haha, i think its because i loved Charley and the twins x

I loved the twins but the series finale was.... URGH!!!!! :mad:

Christina
08-07-2008, 12:27 AM

I loved the twins but the series finale was.... URGH!!!!! :mad: Oh i know it was awful, i excepcially hated the BB:CH one though :bored: x

vanityrequiem
08-07-2008, 02:16 AM
I think it's a fab series, but yeah, I can't say I love any of them. Still think kathreya's a DARLING though. Her to win!

stonedape
08-07-2008, 02:25 AM
I understand if this series isnt your thing, different strokes.

But could you honestly say this season is worse than BB4? How?

Rory
08-07-2008, 03:18 AM
So you've watched CBB5, BB8, and BB:CH, and BB9 is the worst? Yikes. We have different opinions, but I suppose in retrospect you'll be loving this series. That's how I usually am.

peacemaker
08-07-2008, 03:22 AM

me too i prefer bb8 i've only watched three series bb7 bb8 bb9 & honestly although i haven't watched much this year it does seem boring, no housemate seem to stand out which is good in a way cuz ther's no clear favourite but there's not as many arguments, twists & entertaintement than last year
out of the bb7,8 or 9 i'd say bb8 was the better as it had almost everything i.e charley's rows, the twins kindness & the genuine friendship ziggy, liam & brian

AyeAye-xO
08-07-2008, 08:33 AM
i Like Big Brother 8 :D

But i Have To Say BB 9 Has Been The Best So Far:)!:hello:

jonsep
08-07-2008, 08:50 AM
started of with a bang and it just keeps coming,keep it up bb

babygirl
08-07-2008, 01:10 PM
The only good thing about BB8 was Charley, and as soon she left it became veryy boring!

and the only good thing about BB9 was Dennis, Alex, Sylvia, and yup Dale is still there however I don't think for long, the only reason Im still watching it is because of Dale Luke and Bex,

bb9 is better than 8 though I must agree!

AngRemembered
08-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
Really loving this series so far! At this stage, it has to be one of my favorite series ever.

Agreed, at this stage we have had incidents of note and still no clear favourite winner.
BB7 was a great series, but with a winner known almost from minute 1 (although not my particular choice) and the Nikki fiasco, this was has been fabulous, and will get better still.

LilSis08
08-07-2008, 01:18 PM
No way is BB9 the worst ever, but I admit I'm forming no real fondness for any of the HMs... faves are Rex, Kat and I thought Sylvia was a top HM but she's gone now!!