PDA

View Full Version : A Matter Of Opinion

Amy
20-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Last night Jason turned on one of his former allies, telling Victor that Shell always thinks she's right and suggesting that she had a game plan.

Jason was initially reluctant to broach the subject hesitantly starting, "I hate to say this..." before having a pop at his former pal.

"She knows everything," he whinged, "her opinion's always right."

Jason said that Shell would often contradict his opinions and correct him, "No... it's like this..."

He urged Victor to observe her in conversations. The Londoner confirmed that he'd already been on the receiving end telling Jason, "I've had it a couple of times."

The Scot grumbled, "As if she's so well-educated and we're not." He then accused the 22 year-old of not being old enough to have any life experience.

The next topic under the microscope was Shell's game plan.

"If you're that desperate to, sort of, win, then obviously you're gonna play a game," said the Scot, before going on to criticise Shell for mowing the lawn naked.

He and Victor conceded that they were in it to win it, Jason having admitted to his own game plan just days before.

"It's all *******ing game plans, mate," concluded the Scot grimly.

Straight from the horse's mouth...

Article Official Website (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=5915)

ickle04
20-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Why shouldn't Shell have a gameplan? Everyone in there has one.
Its just not as obvious as some. Jason needs nodding dogs, if you aren,t one he will intimidate you. Shell is too strong/independant to be sucked into J's harem.

p2pnut
21-06-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by ickle04
Shell is too strong/independant to be sucked into J's harem.

True enough. You could also add that she has too much taste.

ickle04
21-06-2004, 10:25 PM
Good point P2 :thumbs:

Romantic Old Bird
22-06-2004, 07:43 AM
Victor and Jason get more like the two old guys from the muppets.

Or is it perhaps those fancy dress costumes hilariously picked for them by the bedsit duo that makes me think of the Ugly Sisters in panto?

p2pnut
22-06-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Romantic Old Bird
Victor and Jason get more like the two old guys from the muppets.

Hey! That's a bit harsh on Waldorf and Stadtler (the old Muppet guys)

Jason_Luva
29-07-2004, 05:52 PM
meh leave Jay alone, hes intitled to his own opinion

She Devil
29-07-2004, 08:30 PM
As are we

Hooly One
29-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Agreed

Kore
02-08-2004, 04:08 AM
are am i, look at you all ganging up on jason cos you dont like him and want nadia the favourite boring housemate to win!
he may be the least favourite to win, but out of 4/5 of the last housemates, hes been the most entertaining.
:thumbs:
how can you say nadia is entertaining baffles me!, but dont get me started on nadia the bore , im off to bed, goodnight!
nadia lovers, dont have a go at me, im entitled to my own opinion :thumbs::laugh:

golden~rose
02-08-2004, 03:48 PM
i like nadia. but i dont hate jason, he's better than stu and shell as he provided more entertainment than them!!

rachb
02-08-2004, 03:53 PM
I like Nadia also but I think that Jason has a good chance of staying until the last day.
I think that Jason will have fans that are likely to pick up the phone and vote for him whereas Shell is one of those people that you wouldn't vote out but wouldn't really feel enough about that you would vote for to win:thumbs:
I think unless all the people that don't like Jason vote for the same person he has a good chance of staying:thumbs:
I suppose we'll see on wednesday.

Amy
02-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by xishax
i like nadia. but i dont hate jason, he's better than stu and shell as he provided more entertainment than them!!

Agree Isha :thumbs:

Hooly One
02-08-2004, 04:20 PM
I'll 2nd you on that amy,i'd Rather stu or shell went on weds.

golden~rose
02-08-2004, 04:21 PM
:thumbs: to both of you

Lani
04-08-2004, 12:29 PM
My personal opinion of Jason is that he isn't really enjoying any of his time in the BB House. Yeah sure-he has his odd moment of fun every now and then, but I find him quite depressing because he just seems to be miserable all of the time.
Now that could just be my own outlook of him, and maybe it's just the house itself that's making him seem miserbale. But it just seems as though he thrives on being negative and a loner...
He blatantly said that he dislikes all of the other housemates-which although it may be true, there was no need to make the matter so uncomfortable. I think he should've just bit his tongue and got on with it, learnt from the others in the house and the whole general experience and enjoyed it to the full.
He may well regret not having so much fun when he does leave the whole experience behind forever.

evie
30-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Jason was just really miserable all of the time, he bitched and whinged all day long with his ''pal'' victor. I bet he even hated victor, he was just the nearest person in the house that was most like himself. He was moody the entire time and he never had a good word to say about anybody except victor, ahmed and vanessa, and even she hated him!:mad: