PDA

View Full Version : Who would you least like to win?

Locke.
12-07-2008, 02:56 AM
I'd like Rebecca to win least, I hope she is evicted next.

_Tom_
12-07-2008, 02:57 AM
Rebecca, definetly!

spitfire
12-07-2008, 02:58 AM
You keep starting all these threads with a question,yet you don't answer questions in your threads!:shrug:

Dale.

WELL_THAT_WAS_UNFAIR
12-07-2008, 02:59 AM
KAT!!!

Billy
12-07-2008, 02:59 AM
LOL OH HE DOES.

Id like Mo to win least hes done nothing

AngRemembered
12-07-2008, 03:01 AM
At this moment Maysoon is least likely to win as far as I know her only fan was cremated on the Isle of White last wednesday too, things are not looking good.:bored:

Locke.
12-07-2008, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by spitfire
You keep starting all these threads with a question,yet you don't answer questions in your threads!:shrug:

Dale.

I do.

lemons
12-07-2008, 03:03 AM
Luke

sexy_leigh
12-07-2008, 03:06 AM
luke and bex

Jackie
12-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Mikey

*mazedsalv**
12-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Luke, Bex, Mikey, Belinda and Lisa.

Soo about half of them then lol

mizzy25
12-07-2008, 10:13 AM
kat

KKBL
12-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Luke:bored:lol

LemonJam
12-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Maysoon, it'd be like a legless person winning a running race.

stonedape
12-07-2008, 11:23 AM
At this point, Maysoon. Nothing there really.

Sam1994
12-07-2008, 11:28 AM
If Luke won, it would be terrible for the series. It would go right down to the bottom. But BB is due a winner that I hate. I haven't had one since Anthony.

BigBrotherGuy
12-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Bex and Luke!:yuk:

MarkWaldorf
12-07-2008, 11:31 AM
^Same here.
I'd like to see Luke win the least. I don't believe someone should walk into a house, bitch viciously about someone and then walk out winning £100,000 for it. I'd like to see someone like Kathreya win it as they enjoyed the game for the experience not the game playing side to it.

Sam!
12-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Luke and Mikey.

Axiom
12-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Luke!

Annie
12-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Rachael :rolleyes:

Chemicle
12-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Mikey

sophster_333
12-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Id Hate Belinda to win!!! :yuk:

Dan_
12-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Rachel or Maysoon, the statue in the garden is about on par with those two.

Loukas
12-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Mohammed. :wink:

rayheartbliss
12-07-2008, 02:34 PM
luke & rebbecca!

Christina
12-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Darnell or Mohammed

1. Darnell is a great singer but i dont find him entertaining in the slightest
2. Mohammed dosent deserve to win he hasnt done anything and all he does is steal peoples food which i find really selfish seen as though everyone is on a basic budget!

x

Adamw92
12-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by x-Christina-x
Darnell or Mohammed

2. Mohammed dosent deserve to win he hasnt done anything and all he does is steal peoples food which i find really selfish seen as though everyone is on a basic budget!

x

totally agree with them two, i'd hate either of them 2 win

Christina
12-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92
Darnell or Mohammed

x

totally agree with them two, i'd hate either of them 2 win Yay lol, i really dont understand why people like Darnell x

Adamw92
12-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Darnell or Mohammed

x

totally agree with them two, i'd hate either of them 2 win Yay lol, i really dont understand why people like Darnell x

Me neither! he is such a boring person, and the other night he actually compared his personality to Rebecca's? :rolleyes:

rayheartbliss
12-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Darnell or Mohammed

x

Me neither! he is such a boring person, and the other night he actually compared his personality to Rebecca's? :rolleyes:

i think darnell is a better person than rebecca..and would go far in life than her..

Adamw92
12-07-2008, 02:55 PM
he may go far in life but at least Rebecca can make you laugh, i'm bored of Darnell now

ruination
12-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I agree with Billy21 .. Mo is a good guy. I really like him. Not sure i want him to win ... I like Luke (yeah, I do ... sorry Luke-haters) but Mo strikes me as a genuine and interesting man, who has survived lots of slings and arrows, and is funny and original too. He's peaceful, and beautiful. So what if he likes to eat? I really like Mohammed.

rayheartbliss
12-07-2008, 03:01 PM
he may go far in life but at least Rebecca can make you laugh, i'm bored of Darnell now

but is she a nice person??? you cant laugh all the way in your life, youl face struggles...and darnell i see whos someone who can get through it......bex thinks shes big and a survivor its arrogance....dont get me wrong i dont like her..but i just wonder what kind of person shed become and hger children....................
darnell is way pass more
deserved to win(though i dont want him 2)

ruination
12-07-2008, 03:03 PM
ALSO!! (I've started so I'll finish) DARNELL IS LOVELY TOO ...

Darnell is the ultimate cute sweet guy, who understands suffering, and sides with it, plus being good at music. He would be a great lover ... you heard it here first.

Adamw92
12-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

but is she a nice person??? you cant laugh all the way in your life, youl face struggles...and darnell i see whos someone who can get through it......bex thinks shes big and a survivor its arrogance....dont get me wrong i dont like her..but i just wonder what kind of person shed become and hger children....................
darnell is way pass more

She is a nice person actually, she may have bitched in there but she wouldn't do that if she didnt hang round with Jennifer and have Luke whispering in her ear, Darnell is no where near deserving to win, if he does i will throw up, he is the most boring person in there

rayheartbliss
12-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by kat-to-win23456
ALSO!! (I've started so I'll finish) DARNELL IS LOVELY TOO ...

Darnell is the ultimate cute sweet guy, who understands suffering, and sides with it, plus being good at music. He would be a great lover ... you heard it here first.

lol!

i agree..i hated darnell at first...but because of that he went staight up to my fave HMs

rayheartbliss
12-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

darnell is way pass more

She is a nice person actually, she may have bitched in there but she wouldn't do that if she didnt hang round with Jennifer and have Luke whispering in her ear, Darnell is no where near deserving to win, if he does i will throw up, he is the most boring person in there

so you hate someone for being boring....
yes i think its luke and jen who got her on this....
but as an adult herself she she makes her own decision..and she decided to act like a brat....she lies too....
back when she was my fave..(during chipgate) she said shes not gone in there for arguements.............but look whos talking....she picks arguements on such ridiculois things! o.O

ruination
12-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Point being ... Luke should win, because he is by far the most interesting and hilarious person in there. I know my name (sadly) is kat-to-win, but that was done in the first misguided flurry of youth ... I'm older now, and I see that Kat is a bit boring and over-nice ... Luke should win cos he's just hilarious .... and true, and young ... and, speaking as a woman, he kissed Becs good last night ... he might be a surprisingly good lover ... just that innocence and doing what your body tells ya ... hehe ... I'm chuckling ...

PLEASE vote Luke to win. He is by a mile the best person in there.

Adamw92
12-07-2008, 03:20 PM
the day i vote Luke to win is the day the world ends

and rayheartbliss, if Darnell is such a nice person then how come he and Mo stole drink from the rest of the house when its supposed to be shared since theres so little?
i think you need to look at Darnell before Rebecca coz he isnt so sweet

rayheartbliss
12-07-2008, 03:24 PM
the day i vote Luke to win is the day the world ends

and rayheartbliss, if Darnell is such a nice person then how come he and Mo stole drink from the rest of the house when its supposed to be shared since theres so little?
i think you need to look at Darnell before Rebecca coz he isnt so sweet

because thats how they treat them....so basiclly thev lost respect for her!!!! so did i!!!
and if he isnt..why are so many people like him..and why is rebecca very unpopular!???

i coudnt care less about any of them.....so i wont waste my time talking to them! ;)

and if you love rebbecca that much..you might aswell take your own advise and talk to her....and make her a better person...shes gunnu need it!!! ;)

rayheartbliss
12-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by kat-to-win23456

He is by a mile the best person in there.

RUBISH!!!!!!!!

rayheartbliss
12-07-2008, 03:26 PM
GET LUKE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina
12-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Darnell or Mohammed

x

Oh
No
He
Didnt!! :shocked:

LOL..
sorry, but theres not a chance hes more entertaining than her atm, unless he comes out of his shell x

_Tom_
12-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Dale or Luke or Rachel! :sleep:

GiRTh
12-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
I'd like Rebecca to win least, I hope she is evicted next. Me too. I cant agree more.:thumbs:

Adamw92
12-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh
Originally posted by David_Purdy
I'd like Rebecca to win least, I hope she is evicted next. Me too. I cant agree more.:thumbs:

aww is someone bitter that Mario went, haha :tongue:

topbigbrother92
12-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Darnell

Captain.Remy
12-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Mohammed and Michael: Both beat Suzie at the 'Most boring housemate' competition.

rayheartbliss
12-07-2008, 05:00 PM
luke

Callum
12-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Rachel.

Jack_
12-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Rachel or Maysoon.

..george
12-07-2008, 07:24 PM
MoMo and Luke http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/indifferent/indifferent0023.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

Mo's only funny when he falls over:bouncy:

BigBrotherfan4ever
12-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Mickey i cant stand him, i've not liked him from day one