PDA

View Full Version : MICHELLE'S BUBBLE BURSTS

Hooly One
22-06-2004, 02:48 AM
RAMPANT Michelle worked herself into a lather to seduce Stuart by squirting soap into the Big Brother jacuzzi.

The Geordie is desperate to have sex with Stuart, but he has so far refused to go all the way with her.

Michelle insisted the whirlpool be turned on and then ignored Big Brother's warnings not to pour anything in.

She then pounced on Stu, telling him she'd take her bikini top off if he wanted her to.

He said: 'I dare you' and Michelle immediately whipped it off.

But Stu finally rejected her advances, saying: 'I'm getting really too hot now.'

Daily record ->

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14354327&method=full&siteid=89488&headline=big-brother--michelle-s-bubble-bursts-name_page.html

James
22-06-2004, 03:41 PM
Watching these two get it on makes you feel like a total voyeur. Even when they're just kissing I feel like I'm intruding into a private moment.

Believe it or not, I think I'd actually rather watch another argument.

Anyone agree, or is it just me?

She Devil
22-06-2004, 04:16 PM
I agree. I do think they make a nice couple but what they get up to should be private.

Hooly One
22-06-2004, 05:45 PM
Yep, it should be private.

I would of prefered a big argument, like last thursdays
:thumbs:

She Devil
22-06-2004, 05:56 PM
does Michelle seem a tad desperate to anyone else other than me

Sticks
22-06-2004, 06:39 PM
Besotted I believe is the term

It would be nice to see this relationship last outside of the house.

I remember one Josh Rafter pouring cold water on this at his eviction interview with Davina. A lot of people said it would not last five minutes out of the house.

Did Josh ever retract his words ?

jbellemeg
22-06-2004, 07:33 PM
If they were outside the house and she behaved the way she is I would accuse her of stalking.
Poor Stuart dosn't stand a chance in there.:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Sticks
22-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Jealousy ?

Hooly One
22-06-2004, 08:50 PM
:laugh:

DOG
22-06-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Sticks
Jealousy ?
Looks like the green eyed monster to me Sticks.

chilledbootz
23-06-2004, 06:32 AM
That jacuuzzi action made me a bit hot as it goes!!!. Little Stu has got some willpower!!!:shocked:

p2pnut
23-06-2004, 10:29 AM
C'mon people!

Michelle is only 'hot to trot' because it will raise her price with the tabloids and Stuart just doesn't want to look too much of a wuss.

In the real world it wouldn't get beyond a one-night-stand.

I've seen more 'romance' take place between mating slugs

jbellemeg
23-06-2004, 01:21 PM
Was the jealousy remark aimed at me Stick's.
You should know me better than that.
Then again at 60+ you might be right:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

carole galibardy
30-06-2004, 08:15 PM
I agree Michelle thought by flirting with Stu it would keep her in. Can't you all see through her, she has been playing at being friend with everyone since she left the bedsit, she gave Emma the bullets to fire that made Michelle little miss goodie shoes. She must go on friday.