PDA

View Full Version : Rex Woul I vote someoen out because they Snore... or ask too many questions? NO. would I vote Rex out because he is a bully and a be

tinda
16-07-2008, 10:43 AM
I was just wondering..... No matter how much I used to like Rex; Is he worth my vote now? I would not vote for Belinda so Rex can stay.
No matter what percentage of people votes for Belinda to keep Rex in..... I will vote Rex out.

I would not Vote someone out just because they snore or ask so much questions..... But I will vote Rex out because he is a belittling a-hole who will be better taking care of his 3 restaurants.
He does not want to stay..... No- wonder Darnell voted him out.

Ill keep up to my word, whether or not he goes..... Ill have put my votes where they belong.

Willz
16-07-2008, 10:50 AM
But Rex is entertaining is that not what you want to see? He's not a bully, Alex was a bully, Rex is just up for a laugh!

fingers
16-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Willz
But Rex is entertaining is that not what you want to see? He's not a bully, Alex was a bully, Rex is just up for a laugh!

I quite enjoyed his cutting remarks but lately he just boasts about how wealthy he is. Now he doesn't want to leave, but he should be sent back to his g/f so that he can buy her designer clothes and Diamonds again!

gavinh2008
16-07-2008, 10:55 AM
I agree with tinda, Rex has became a smug little a hole and i really dont like it, and so i would rather Rex go on friday than Belinda because it isnt fair voting Belinda out because she snores, something she cant control, and asks questions, well she's just curious

PrimaryObjective
16-07-2008, 10:57 AM
I want Belinda out because she's dull. I don't enjoy watching dull housemates on BB.

Rex is bloody entertaining, even just for the wind-up value.

Adamw92
16-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Tinda is right there, Rex is such a smug arsewhole, i hate him now, i used to think he was okay until this week

bigbr0ther
16-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Rex is sooo boring. Belinda is the one whose fun and entertaining! Keep her in or the house will get even more dull.

Fom
16-07-2008, 03:27 PM
I think people are kidding themselves if they think belinda is going to win over rex...
Rex has a large fan base, Belinda really hasnt got one.

Matt10k
16-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Fom
I think people are kidding themselves if they think belinda is going to win over rex...

Yeah, Belinda has no chance. She's just gone in and hasn't really done much. Bookies agree too.

MisterModest
16-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by tinda
I was just wondering..... No matter how much I used to like Rex; Is he worth my vote now? I would not vote for Belinda so Rex can stay.
No matter what percentage of people votes for Belinda to keep Rex in..... I will vote Rex out.

I would not Vote someone out just because they snore or ask so much questions..... But I will vote Rex out because he is a belittling a-hole who will be better taking care of his 3 restaurants.
He does not want to stay..... No- wonder Darnell voted him out.

Ill keep up to my word, whether or not he goes..... Ill have put my votes where they belong.
Stop wasting your time. Belinda is about 10 times more likely to go than Rex.

Barbie
16-07-2008, 03:39 PM
its about entertainment

mikopale
16-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Because Belinda snores, she should stay cos it winds up other housemates, which is entertaining. Why do people think Rex is more entertaining than Belinda. He just talks about himself, his restaurants and his girlfriend. Is that what people think entertainment is. The only reason why people want him in is because they fancy him.

stonedape
16-07-2008, 04:07 PM
So does this mean when Belinda goes you're going to make a "Rex's phone line didnt work" thread? Because that's something to start preparing now.

Fom
16-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by mikopale
Because Belinda snores, she should stay cos it winds up other housemates, which is entertaining. Why do people think Rex is more entertaining than Belinda. He just talks about himself, his restaurants and his girlfriend. Is that what people think entertainment is. The only reason why people want him in is because they fancy him.

Everyone has gotten over the snoring now, it was fun at the time but its over now. Just a small storyline, its not that everyone loves rex, its just they dislike Belinda more.

Adamw92
16-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Fom

No one is saying she will stay over him everyone is saying she SHOULD because Rex is such a *****

MisterModest
16-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92
Originally posted by Fom

No one is saying she will stay over him everyone is saying she SHOULD because Rex is such a *****
And Belinda is an annoying, jazz singing twat.

PrimaryObjective
16-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by MisterModest
Originally posted by Fom

haha! Absolutely agree!

And, for the record mikopale, I don't fancy him.

hanny08
16-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Who's saying Belinda should go becuase she snores??? I want her to go because she's b****y annoying and she's about as entertaing as my kitchen wall!! Rex has been good fun to watch from the start. He keeps the other housemates on their toes and all their giving out about him talking about his restaurants is all just jealousy.

Adamw92
16-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by MisterModest
Originally posted by Fom

Maybe but at least she's nice to people

Willz
16-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by hanny08
Who's saying Belinda should go becuase she snores??? I want her to go because she's b****y annoying and she's about as entertaing as my kitchen wall!! Rex has been good fun to watch from the start. He keeps the other housemates on their toes and all their giving out about him talking about his restaurants is all just jealousy.

My sentiments exactly.

PrimaryObjective
16-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Maybe but at least she's nice to people

"Nice" people do not make good housemates and that is a fact!

bigbr0ther
16-07-2008, 08:15 PM
:elephant:

lawther28
17-07-2008, 10:46 AM
i want rex out can't stand him i cringe everytime hes on the tv i dont no how like hime hes not funny he allways complants and he gets away with murder in there he dosent get tolde off dose he i think rex is a mole

Diablo
17-07-2008, 01:41 PM
I think Rex is funny.. Belinda didnt really bother me but last night after the cycling task, crying like she had been shot or something that kinda put me off her..

I love watching Rex, I love how he winds people up :devil:

emmapinkness
17-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Rex is just a bully and really irratates me get him out and keep Belinda in