PDA

View Full Version : Luke Who's fed up with Luke???

therhino
21-07-2008, 10:55 PM
the guy's a snake and a coward - its getting quite boring why cant he just cuss people in there face....

Ross
21-07-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm not.

large-sri
21-07-2008, 10:57 PM
he reminds me of that thing in the third lord of the rings!....smegil???

slimy bastard!!

therhino
21-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by large-sri
he reminds me of that thing in the third lord of the rings!....smegil???

slimy b******!!

Ahahaha

GhettoSuperstar
21-07-2008, 10:59 PM
He is just an awful person, the less anyone sees of him the better. Push him off a cliff.

welshgirl88
21-07-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm Not Fed Up With Him At All!! I Find Him Quite Amusing!

Mimsy
21-07-2008, 11:03 PM
noooooooooo he's Dobby from Harry Potter!

sicknote150
21-07-2008, 11:05 PM
i am not

rayheartbliss
21-07-2008, 11:05 PM
i am!

am quite worried about this country now!
for liking a person like him!

so proud to be british!

gavinh2008
21-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I am very fed up with him, wish he would walk

JOSHUAH!
GhettoSuperstar I TOTALLY and utterly agree with your point involving the cliff! :banana:

large-sri
or frank spencer!!

noow werbecca noow!!!

OOHHHH HE JUST MAKES MY PSSS FIZZ!!!!

XxShortyxX
Me, I can't stand him.

Dan_
21-07-2008, 11:19 PM
He's Randall off recess.

BBDodge
21-07-2008, 11:20 PM
I'd had enough after about Day 8.

xXEtchieXx
21-07-2008, 11:20 PM
He annoys the hell outta me but he aint arf funny to watch sometimes. Just the way he says 'No Webbecca no!' makes me laugh.

rayheartbliss
21-07-2008, 11:22 PM
evict!

people didnt like slyvia! because shes done nasty thing.
and was a bit of a bitch!
but luke throughout the show has been a bitch and nasty yet people praise that!
how unfair judgement!

thisisme2008
21-07-2008, 11:24 PM
I am :wavey:

therhino
21-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
evict!

how unfair judgement!

its sad some people want to see that , its saying its alright for that behaviour - get him out lol

over the cliff

Red Moon
21-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Moved to the correct section on the site!

Please think before posting a new topic and make sure it wouldn't fit better in the housemate section before you post it in the BB9 section. If you post something about a single housemate it should be posted in their section of the board.

Red

rayheartbliss
21-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by therhino
evict!

how unfair judgement!

its sad some people want to see that , its saying its alright for that behaviour - get him out lol

over the cliff

i know there are young people who watch the show too!
and praising the nastyness of those pricks is showing young viewers that its alright!

what a wonderful country!
we must be proud to be british!

just imagine when those young people growing up being nasty to the people around them!

the real reasons why shows rating is going down is because people praise the nastyness in the house!
and people cant stand that!

mikopale
21-07-2008, 11:44 PM
He's the biggest game player. He thinks that by bitching about other housemates, the people he bitches about will be seen as bad and get nominated, so that Luke can escape being nominated. He plays the sweet and youngest housemate card, when he really isn't sweet. He says Darnell just wants the big cheque at the end, when Luke is the only housemate who talks about the money, apart from Rebecca and Mario on the odd occasion, which shows that he is after that cheque. He thinks he will follow in the footsteps of Pete and Brian for being so innocent. Luke isn't innocent, he's worked out his game plan since his very first audition.

Rocko
21-07-2008, 11:46 PM
If he mentions himself not drinking, smoking, sweaing, or doing drugs one more time I'm going to leap over that BB fence and smack him one.

LilSis08
22-07-2008, 08:35 AM
I say good for him for not drinking, smoking, swearing or doing drugs, not everyone in life has to be like that!!

And no I'm not fed up with him, I think he's great entertainment and makes me laugh a lot! :laugh:

Lizziex
22-07-2008, 09:21 AM
When he entered the house I thought he was going to be a really great housemate but he has been a big let down. he is the biggest game player and bitch in the house. I do hope he stays in this week as it looks like the real Luke is going to be revealled to the house thanx to Darnell and Mo. I am getting so bored of the him and bex thing taking up all the airtime it is all a play for the cameras

Unblonde
22-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by therhino
the guy's a snake and a coward - its getting quite boring why cant he just cuss people in there face....

But if he was telling people what he thought to their faces left, right and centre he would be as disliked as he is for saying things away from them.

Whatever Luke does he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't by those who dislike him. So why should he change for those people's sakes?

bexx89
22-07-2008, 11:48 PM
i really like luked at the beggining, but he just bitches about other housemates, and then sucks up to the other, i cant stand him now, he is such a muppet, he will make a great politition one day all the right qualities for that. lol

LilSis08
23-07-2008, 08:26 AM
I thought that he'd calmed down all the stuff he was doing, going from group to group and whispering about other people. When does he do that now?? He's too caught up with Bex these days.

Even when he was doing that I couldn't help but respect him coz it was a clever game. I don't think there's much of a game plan now with Luke, it may appear again when Bex leaves, but for now he's just Luke!

kjago
23-07-2008, 09:06 AM
i am!

so proud to be british!

I beg your pardon?
He dosen't drink, swear,steal. Yeah I can see your problem, what a terrible role model he'd make.

Get over yourself. Luke is fabulous. Go Luke

gomaysoon
24-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Luke what a prat is he a man or woman? is he 20 or what?, he looks about 12 and hasn't gone through puberty yet all he does is bitch all the time and plays with bex boobs,you can tell he dont get out much i think he lives in a celler, someone give him a hormone injection he needs to grow some balls!!!

rayheartbliss
24-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by kjago
i am!

so proud to be british!

I beg your pardon?
He dosen't drink, swear,steal. Yeah I can see your problem, what a terrible role model he'd make.

get over what when am not even on it! O.o?

luke..fabulous... O.o? XD

JOSHUAH!
24-07-2008, 01:10 AM
I'm fed up with him and have been since around Day 3/4. I won't even get into my rant on my resons for hating him.

hanny08
24-07-2008, 01:29 AM
Can't stand him and what makes him even more annoying is how convinced he is that he is a 'major player'. So full of himself and a right little bitch aswell!!!

amydropdead_x
24-07-2008, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by kjago
i am!

so proud to be british!

I beg your pardon?

well said :dance2:
i totally agree, i hate when people complain about his bitching.
but then Rex says things to peoples face and also is disliked
so either way, you cant win.