PDA

View Full Version : Surely Bex's eviction will be beneficial for Sara and Stu...

*mazedsalv**
23-07-2008, 04:04 PM
After she goes, hopefully them 2 will know to back off a little bit from Luke... and hopefully make stronge rbonds with the others. Becaus ethey are the 2 least bitchy of them but also nominated Mo.

But Luke is a right stirrer, until he and Bex goes, I think that Team Bitch will be demoloished for good.

I really like Sara and Stu so I think it would benefit them if Bex goes.

sexy_leigh
23-07-2008, 04:05 PM
thats true

Fom
23-07-2008, 04:15 PM
On the contrary the reason I like stu is because the stuff he does with Bex... the toothpaste fights and stuff.

kjago
23-07-2008, 04:30 PM
aint gonna happen my friend. If Stu was interested in Sara he would have made a move by now.

Billy
23-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Why are you blamingit on Bex? Sara and Stu are bitchy too, moreso Stu, and I dont get how you can justify what they do and not Bex

*mazedsalv**
23-07-2008, 05:00 PM
No, Im not blaming it on her. Its Luke actually. But she is the bigger target in the house, hence why she has been up twice and the others havnt yet.

And to kjago, I never said anything about Sara and Stu being together, Im just saying they are less bitchy.

ss00
23-07-2008, 05:02 PM
i dont think so...
and yeah i agree with the above post that bex makes stu more fun to watch coz of the stuffs they do together like the toothpaste fight....

and i dont want bex to go coz of the reason that i want sara and stu to be together... and she would might be a very big help coz i remember her saying before that she hopes something would happen between sara and stu coz she likes both of them...

*mazedsalv**
23-07-2008, 05:04 PM
But Im scared that if Bex stayes, Stu will be really confident thinking that he would win as Bex has been saved twice, making him like Sezer, which is not a nice character to have, making him a massive hate figure.

Billy
23-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Bex wont stay anyways so you dont have anything to worry about :(

*mazedsalv**
23-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
Bex wont stay anyways so you dont have anything to worry about :(

If she does go, who will you be supporting? Luke?

Billy
23-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Luke/Rachel/Stuart (If Rachel keeps going the way she has)