PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 3 programmes on E4 tonight!!!

WILDCHILD
11-05-2002, 02:08 PM
Hey!!!:cat:

DO NOT FORGET the two Big Brother programmes that E4 are showing tonight!

How Not To Get On Big Brother - 10:00pm

Big Brother Hopefuls [/b]11:00pm[b]

Make sure you watch them. I'm going out tonight so the video recorder is gonna be in action!

They look like quite good documentaries, judging by adverts on E4!!

:colour::spin2::elephant::colour::spin2::elephant: :colour::spin2::elephant::colour::spin2::elephant:

Princess Pink Pants
11-05-2002, 03:17 PM
No need to rub it in :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

kaphc
11-05-2002, 03:21 PM
Thanx for the reminder, I am going out as well, so will have to miss the IQ test and video the BB programme at 10.

Are the Big Brother hopefuls carrying on past 12:05 - I seem to remember that E4 will be showing the videos non-stop between now and the start of BB3.

Less than two weeks to go now!!!!:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Mairi
11-05-2002, 05:01 PM
Thanks Wildchild. I'll be watching. :thumbs:

LEE
11-05-2002, 05:10 PM
I'll be there as well. :spin2:

:flower:

Princess Pink Pants
11-05-2002, 05:47 PM
U hav 2 tell me wot happens on these progs!

BigSister
11-05-2002, 08:51 PM
I will be watching these too

:colour::colour::colour::colour:

Mark
12-05-2002, 10:26 AM
Princess you didnt really miss much let me tell you!!!

About 20% of the applicants were on the toilet filming, about 20% were in the nude filming, about 20% had sex toys in their filming, about 20% tried to sing or do silly things like run into trees and the other 20% sat down and bored the hell out of us!!! lol

Lets hope they have chosen some good people for us this year :thumbs:

Mark :xyxwave:

BigSister
12-05-2002, 10:53 AM
I got so boared I switched off and watched Test the Nation.

I watched a few this morning and they had some normal ppl in thank goodness:shocked:

:colour::colour::colour:

Mairi
12-05-2002, 11:43 AM
Enjoyed 'How not to get on Big Brother'. As for the Big Brother Hopefuls I can only say that I felt really sorry for the producers. Imagine having to watch 70 videos like that in a day. Aarrgghh!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.plauder-smilies.com/cry.gif

Princess Pink Pants
12-05-2002, 11:58 AM
wot were the normal 1s like? I guess its difficult to get the balance right between eye-ctahing and interestin without going overboard, the people who were naked, on the toilet and with sex toys might hav been eyecathing at first, but when everyone does it its boring!

U hav 2 think of sumthing really original I guess. Taking your clothes off is 2 easy!

Wot would U do if U made a video?

Wot were the BB2 contestants vidoes like? I only saw the short clips of them coz I havent got the DVD. Brians woz quite boring wasnt it? Wot did the rest do?

Kaz
12-05-2002, 01:06 PM
It looks as though you'll be able to see the 'How Not to get on Big Brother' programme after all, Princess! Details from the Radio Times website:

How Not to Get into the Big Brother House
Channel: Channel 4
Date: Monday 20 May
Time: 10:00pm to 11:05pm

Review
A behind-the-scenes look at the selection process for the third series of `Big Brother'. The show's producers reveal what it takes to be selected, and prospective contestants talk about what makes a person want to be constantly watched by the nation for nine weeks.

There you go - don't miss it now! :colour: :laugh: :colour:

Princess Pink Pants
12-05-2002, 01:56 PM
OH thank you Kaz!!!!! You've made my day now! I cant wait a week!:hugesmile::thumbs::hello::colour::bouncy::da zzler::laugh:

chickenthing
12-05-2002, 05:36 PM
I just had to mention the guy with the mask and his parents who was one of the applicants - what was that all about:conf:.
I'm sorry but that was just too strange for me!!!!
I can't believe some of these video's, the woman in the bath, the one in a fairy costume with a wand that makes noises and some people covered in mud sitting round a tree:conf::conf:

I apologise if any of these people visit this board but i just don't get them??

Are their any sane applicants out there:wavey:

Romantic Old Bird
12-05-2002, 08:46 PM
Chickenthing. We are sad, deeply sad. We admit it!

Those people however were distinctly scary, disturbed and quite possibly in some cases completely deranged.

The fact that their parents were complicit is even worse!!!

Is it me or did most of them look like unwitting inhabitants of Royston Vasey?:shocked:

WILDCHILD
12-05-2002, 09:07 PM
Im SOOOOOOOOO glad it is being repeated - the documentary!!
It looked really interesting on E4 & I cant believe my brother didnt record it for me - he recordded the tapes but was that what I wanted - NAH, not after what I saw this morning!!
:spin2::dance::spin2:
I can forgive him now, roll on Monday!!:colour:

chickenthing
13-05-2002, 06:35 PM
ROB you are so right:thumbs:

you have hit the nail on the head there - Royston Vasey:joker:

(I knew it reminded me of something:laugh:)

Princess Pink Pants
13-05-2002, 06:44 PM
the prog you lot are all going on about - is it How Not To Get On Big Brother or Big Brother Hopefuls? I wanna know what bits Im gonna see!

chickenthing
13-05-2002, 07:13 PM
Some of these auditions mentioned were on Big Bro hopefuls but a lot of the way out ones (such as the guy with the mask - :conf:) will be on the how not to get on Big Bro.

Hope this helps answer your question:xyxwave:

Princess Pink Pants
13-05-2002, 07:18 PM
Cool, thanx!

Princess Pink Pants
13-05-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Princess Pink Pants
Wot would U do if U made a video?

No1 willing to share their ideas? People who are thinking of applying one day I can understand U not wanting to share, but has any1 else got any good ideas?

Wot were last years housemates audtion vids like? I havent got the DVD so I didnt see them.
Josh's and Helens were left off werent they? Anyone know wot Helen did in hers?

chilledbootz
13-05-2002, 10:42 PM
What a contradiction that "How not to get on Big Brother" was!!!!! The producers were banging on about how they didn't want contestants who just wanted to launch their music careers....er remember Dean anyone? Didn't want people who's soul reason in life was to be famous, step forward Narinder, Helen, Brian and just about everybody else!!!. The most laughable thing was how they said that taking your clothes off on your audition tape wouldn't get you in the house.....er Elizabeth?????? What a load of old rubbish!:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Princess Pink Pants
14-05-2002, 07:22 PM
I saw in Heat today sum pics of people from their audtition vids!!!!
That girl who copied a trick from Jackass!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeww!

Have U seen that programme?! Its mad, theres always bits that are soooo disgusting that I hav to change channels!

Mark
14-05-2002, 07:25 PM
I watch Jackass - only really for the comedy effect - it has me in stiches of :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Still no signs of Sticks application....

Mark :joker:

Princess Pink Pants
14-05-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Mark
I watch Jackass - only really for the comedy effect - it has me in stiches

It is quite funny sumtimes in an EXTREMELY juvenile way! I find myself laughing at things I would never admit to laughing at! But U hav to agree sum bits are TOTALLY disgusting!!!

Do they really need to eat/drink things that are guaranteed to make them puke, EVERY week?!

WILDCHILD
20-05-2002, 08:06 PM
Remember guyz - How not to get on Big Brother is being repeated at 10:00pm on C4!!
I watched the repat on E4 the other night and I found it a pretty good show - its good cos it helps the the build up and excitement of Big Brother!!!!!:colour::dance::colour::dance:

Kali xxx:flower:

Amy
20-05-2002, 08:11 PM
You are so right i've been watching my bb un cut dvds of bb1 and bb2 god i can't wait :dance: :dance: :dance:

blinkinlovely
20-05-2002, 10:32 PM
:thumbs::hugesmile::thumbs:
I quite enjoyed the programme .... all that attention seeking must get a bit wearing though:joker:

WILDCHILD
20-05-2002, 10:36 PM
I watched it again and did you notice that towards the end, phillip edwgar jones (i think thats the name!), the producer, was sitting on the edge of a hexagonal pool in a garden doing an interview - looked like the new Big Brother house to me!!
If you have recorded it, look back at it and you will see where in a week, all the housemates will be hanging out!!
Pretty exciting hey!:colour:

Princess Pink Pants
21-05-2002, 07:15 AM
It must be sooooooo scary if U get through to the 2nd, 3rd rounds etc!!

Especially when your sat in front of a camera and asked things like 'what headline would you least like to see about yourself in the papers if you got into Big Brother?'!!
Wot would you say to that?!

Ive just looked at the application form again and that questions on there as well???? I dont get why they'd ask that twice? R U expected to say sumthing different?

I wanna know wot the psycologists ask!

Sum of the vids really were crap werent they!