PDA

View Full Version : Kathreya Anyone see Kat bitching on live Saturday night feed?

decdec456
28-07-2008, 09:55 AM
WAS NOT in the highlights of course, Thanks Channel 4!

LilSis08
28-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Kat is not what she seemed to be! I can't say I like her anymore, specially since the Heaven/Hell thing, for someone so supposedly 'nice' and someone sensitive of other people's feelings, she was really OTT and didn't think about Hell at all when she was scoffing her face, dancing to music and generally having a great time and they were suffering.

Then when Bex was evicted, all Kat could do was jump up and down with those vile two that were up as well, no thought for anyone who was upset. So no, not liking Kat anymore.

Big_Brutta
28-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Did anyone see Luke bitching on like....always? Stop picking on her just because she does it once or twice.

30stone
28-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Big_Brutta
Did anyone see Luke bitching on like....always? Stop picking on her just because she does it once or twice.

yeh but ther person who made this thread is saying how channel 4 show when luke bitches but. when kat does it they wont put it on the highlights which everyone watches because they know she is popular.

and i dislike her for other reasons as everyone should bitch at some point.

AirWalk
28-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

yeh but ther person who made this thread is saying how channel 4 show when luke bitches but. when kat does it they wont put it on the highlights which everyone watches because they know she is popular.

30stone,lol your that guy in youtube who came to every kat video and wrote "get kat out!" lmao.

30stone
28-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by AirWalk

30stone,lol your that guy in youtube who came to every kat video and wrote "get kat out!" lmao.

thats untrue as if ive written "get kat out"

i would have put a reason and the video would show a reason.

rayheartbliss
28-07-2008, 11:27 PM

and i dislike her for other reasons as everyone should bitch at some point. oh so now you want to see kat on highlight!
i thought you lot didnt want 2
XD

rayheartbliss
28-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by LilSis08

Then when Bex was evicted, all Kat could do was jump up and down

i did the same thing!!!!!!
so did bex, when mario was evicted....
she was jumping up and down and scream "am actually not hated"
LMAO!
now shes actually evicted!

yes..kat will come out soon, as its nearly the end, she will come out as the winner!
XD

Arneldo
28-07-2008, 11:30 PM
They all bitch about each other, it's part of being human. But when Kat does it it's soo wrong because she has to be this funny, nice person. Jeez.

saj
28-07-2008, 11:42 PM
dec, you should be thanking the producers for their editing technique because if it wasn't for editing, Lisa spreading lies about Rachel last night would have been shown

30stone
28-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

and i dislike her for other reasons as everyone should bitch at some point. oh so now you want to see kat on highlight!
i thought you lot didnt want 2
XD

YEr i want to see her doing what everone will do in there at some point and that is talk about other as you have to dislike someone, i find it a bit unfair how they show people bitching but the favourites if they bitch bb just sugar coats it and takes it of the highlights.

Indierock&roll
28-07-2008, 11:59 PM
that gets shown anyway because they focus on him bitching now but they dont show it if anyone else does

SammyAyee
29-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Was it about Lisa