PDA

View Full Version : Stuart, Dale and Rex or Kat Darnell and Mo?

30stone
28-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Stuart, Dale and Rex When together are pretty fun to watch do some entertaining stuff like making pizza without anyone knowing and stu and dale in the diary room talking about belinda and the singing.

Do you like them? or...

do you like

Darnell Kat and Mo who sing completely tone deaf.
Kat seems as she is quite pathetic with how much she cries and gets so emotional.
Darnell has some issues with trust issues and he has a bit of an anger managenment problem.
Mo is seeming greedy arrogant and overeacting everything.

I dont understand why there liked so much

and the others are hated so much

I dont just dontunderstand the attraction to kat darnell and mo tell me if they have any?

and tell me what you like about dale stuart and rex, please.

rayheartbliss
28-07-2008, 07:08 PM
too biased! you!

i dont find neither "start"
nor dale entertaining!

rex however is quite alright!

i went for darnell, kat , mo
way better people than dale!

rayheartbliss
28-07-2008, 07:08 PM
whats the one in the middle! O.o?

Tyrannosaurus_Rex
28-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Absolutely no doubt about it that Rex, Stu and Dale are far more entertaining together than the other three. Anyone who thinks otherwise is, for want of a better word, a fool.

30stone
28-07-2008, 07:25 PM
[quote]Originally posted by rayheartbliss

i dont find neither "start"
nor dale entertaining!

So what doesnt stuart do that darnell and kat do other than sing, stuart is the nicest guy in the house no doubt.
and most sensible.

30stone
28-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
whats the one in the middle! O.o?

I suppose the middle would be

Sara Rachel and Maysoon .

sXcLiLMiNx
28-07-2008, 07:31 PM
sexy stu and dale ;)

30stone
28-07-2008, 07:51 PM
I dont just dontunderstand the attraction to kat darnell and mo tell me if they have any?

and tell me what you like about dale stuart and rex, please.

Marc
28-07-2008, 07:57 PM
I voted the middle lol, cos im awkward

gavinh2008
28-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Darnell, Kat and Mo are more fun

alexheaton07
28-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Well I first of all think this is totally gipped and second i would have put (Darnell, Kathreya and Rachel) instead of (Darnell, Kathreya and Mohamed).

Kathreya , Darnell or Rachel to win!!!

30stone
28-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by gavinh2008

More fun or more annoying.

Im guessing you find the singing conspiricies and crying "fun" then?

rayheartbliss
28-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Originally posted by gavinh2008

HAPPY HAPPY HOW HAPPY HOW! XD

i think anyone with a normal brain would find this fun
(which it is) than being nasty to others! ;)

30stone
28-07-2008, 08:18 PM

Im guessing you find the singing conspiricies and crying "fun" then? [/quote]

(which it is) than being nasty to others! ;) [/quote]

Right so i see the english public are pretty much Nieve,

Happy house is annoying and hurts my ears.
I think anyone with a normal brain with after 2 days of this about 8 hours a day would go insane seems dale rex stu mikey are holding out pretty well. Luke doesnt seem to be.

and i dont see stu being nasty ever.
dale does it to be nominated to maysoon
and rex can be a bit harsh.

but the world has people like that people have to realise kat isnt how anyone is.

The Hating on Dale is so over worked..

and hating on stu is in my eyes unfair to the guy.

rayheartbliss
28-07-2008, 08:24 PM

(which it is) than being nasty to others! ;) [/quote]

Right so i see the english public are pretty much Nieve,

Happy house is annoying and hurts my ears.
I think anyone with a normal brain with after 2 days of this about 8 hours a day would go insane seems dale rex stu mikey are holding out pretty well. Luke doesnt seem to be.

and i dont see stu being nasty ever.
dale does it to be nominated to maysoon
and rex can be a bit harsh.

but the world has people like that people have to realise kat isnt how anyone is.

The Hating on Dale is so over worked..

and hating on stu is in my eyes unfair to the guy. [/quote]

O.o?

stuart isnt even hated!
hating on dale is so because hes a D*ickhead
not everyone is like kat(very fe people are as considerate as her) but there are people like kat or rachel

and the fact that there are people who dont find nastyness towards others entertaining shows shows why those people like luke rebecca dale or jennifer are hated!

30stone
28-07-2008, 08:27 PM
O.o?

stuart isnt even hated!
not everyone is like kat(very fe people are as considerate as her) but there are people like kat or rachel

and the fact that there are people who dont find nastyness towards others entertaining shows shows why those people like luke rebecca dale or jennifer are hated! [/quote]

well i mean how kat cries when 2 other people fight shes not even remotely involved and acts like a 5 yearold.

and how is dale nasty he does less bitching than darnell in the last 2 weeks. hes told may she is boring. thats all????

rayheartbliss
28-07-2008, 08:33 PM
O.o?

stuart isnt even hated!

and the fact that there are people who dont find nastyness towards others entertaining shows shows why those people like luke rebecca dale or jennifer are hated!

well i mean how kat cries when 2 other people fight shes not even remotely involved and acts like a 5 yearold.

and how is dale nasty he does less bitching than darnell in the last 2 weeks. hes told may she is boring. thats all???? [/quote]

but thats all you see to dale as thats what you want to see....i was on and off with him, but he just proved me right that hes just an utter T**t

people have weaknes, kat was too sensitive to handle things, and she cried on that but for her reasons not wanting to see conflicts......plus..she only cried once or twice! O.o and she doesnt try and make others feel bad....

30stone
28-07-2008, 08:37 PM

and how is dale nasty he does less bitching than darnell in the last 2 weeks. hes told may she is boring. thats all???? [/quote]

but thats all you see to dale as thats what you want to see....i was on and off with him, but he just proved me right that hes just an utter T**t

people have weaknes, kat was too sensitive to handle things, and she cried on that but for her reasons not wanting to see conflicts......plus..she only cried once or twice! O.o and she doesnt try and make others feel bad.... [/quote]

so why is dale a twat what has he done and i want a serious answer not hes boring or hes a dick. i wnat to know why he is things like that.

and yeh but thats fake you dont cry from stuff like that unless your under age 5.

And luke told everyone to shut up the other day and 2 hours later kats crying over it? in my eyes thats pathetic.

30stone
28-07-2008, 08:38 PM
and how does dale make others feel bad?

rayheartbliss
28-07-2008, 08:44 PM

and how is dale nasty he does less bitching than darnell in the last 2 weeks. hes told may she is boring. thats all????

people have weaknes, kat was too sensitive to handle things, and she cried on that but for her reasons not wanting to see conflicts......plus..she only cried once or twice! O.o and she doesnt try and make others feel bad.... [/quote]

so why is dale a t*** what has he done and i want a serious answer not hes boring or hes a dick. i wnat to know why he is things like that.

and yeh but thats fake you dont cry from stuff like that unless your under age 5.

And luke told everyone to shut up the other day and 2 hours later kats crying over it? in my eyes thats pathetic. [/quote]

so you dont want answers such as hes boring hes a D8ckhead (which he is)
but you can easly say can is fake..O.o
crying because you dont like negativy is fake! LOL
yes, and crying over a smudge on a painting is only what a woman witha child would do! xD

oh, wel, wou can say what you want, in the end, you'l be left dissapointed!

& oh the answers for dale.....he talks nonsence! LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE, and calls others a coward! O.o LMAO
he obviusly doesnt kno what it means!

PleasurePrinciple
28-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Stu and Dale want to be accepted by Rex. Rex is with Mo and Darnell.

30stone
28-07-2008, 08:52 PM
so why is dale a t*** what has he done and i want a serious answer not hes boring or hes a dick. i wnat to know why he is things like that.

And luke told everyone to shut up the other day and 2 hours later kats crying over it? in my eyes thats pathetic. [/quote]

yes, and crying over a smudge on a painting is only what a woman witha child would do! xD

& oh the answers for dale.....he talks nonsence! LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE, and calls others a coward! O.o LMAO
he obviusly doesnt kno what it means! [/quote]

its not crying coz she dislikes nagativity, its crying to get some attention, of otherwise shes so over emotional it cant be good for her.
and yeh jen overreacted but jen is young still and cried less than when rex and bex had an argument when she spent half an hour by the side of the jail crying when she knew people were looking for her and said nothing. and kat is 30 not 22!

i know i will because english public are thick.

not seen him talk nonsence hes pretty real when he says things...

alot of people say stuff like, like a lot i say "yeah" alot between sentances that make everyone hate me?
and he called someone a coward weeks and weeks ago, and when has dale ran away other than when he didn with rex? never.

rayheartbliss
28-07-2008, 08:58 PM

And luke told everyone to shut up the other day and 2 hours later kats crying over it? in my eyes thats pathetic.

he obviusly doesnt kno what it means! [/quote]

its not crying coz she dislikes nagativity, its crying to get some attention, of otherwise shes so over emotional it cant be good for her.
and yeh jen overreacted but jen is young still and cried less than when rex and bex had an argument when she spent half an hour by the side of the jail crying when she knew people were looking for her and said nothing. and kat is 30 not 22!

i know i will because english public are thick.

not seen him talk nonsence hes pretty real when he says things...

alot of people say stuff like, like a lot i say "yeah" alot between sentances that make everyone hate me?
and he called someone a coward weeks and weeks ago, and when has dale ran away other than when he didn with rex? never. [/quote]

south east asians (kat) are much less controversial
than western (jen)
if your saying kat is childish becuase shes upset with all those negativty, most of her people who grew up where shes from would pretty much be the same! are they all acting like 5 years old......the only thing that make kat look like a kid is that she likes cookies! does that offend anyone!

like i said before, you can say what you want!

30stone
28-07-2008, 09:05 PM
south east asians (kat) are much less controversial
than western (jen)
if your saying kat is childish becuase shes upset with all those negativty, most of her people who grew up where shes from would pretty much be the same! are they all acting like 5 years old......the only thing that make kat look like a kid is that she likes cookies! does that offend anyone!

like i said before, you can say what you want! [/quote]

agree to disagree i guess...

i just think that people have to have some conflict in their lives and you cant just cry and pretend its not happening.

LOVE: Stuart, Dale, Rex, Maysoon
Like: Rachel, Mikey, Sara
Dislike:Luke, Lisa
HATE: Kat, Darnell, Mohammed