PDA

View Full Version : Luke the crowed's reaction when luke comes out!

rayheartbliss
29-07-2008, 12:40 AM
i think, its fair to say now, that luke is likey to come out anytime soon!

theres too many people who dont like him, i can imagine hes eviction and the crowed!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
with a bit of weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ross
29-07-2008, 12:42 AM
I think he'd get more cheers than boo's.

amydropdead_x
I think it'll be a mixed reaction
Like Bex got :thumbs:

Arneldo
I think he would get way more cheers then boo's. I think Luke is more liked then people think.

Matt10k
29-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Well he's now 4th fave to win with most bookies. (Was 3rd fave to win for ages) so his popularity it seems is slipping!

For me, I could tell he was an annoying, bitchy wanker from day 1 but oh well :joker:

rayheartbliss
29-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Matt10k
Well he's now 4th fave to win with most bookies. (Was 3rd fave to win for ages) so his popularity it seems is slipping!

For me, I could tell he was an annoying, bitchy *****r from day 1 but oh well :joker:

i know hes sliping away....i think yesterday he was 2nd fave by the bookies, now hes 4th!

sweet66
29-07-2008, 12:46 AM
luke could easily win the £100,000 if he wasnt so bitchy. hes intelligent, articulate, hes quite good looking, hes entertaining and quite funny. but because hes so nasty people hate him. if he isnt nominated i think he could improve because bex isnt there so he will intergrate more. hes still negative but because he doesnt like argument involving himself i think people will like him more if he stays.

i think people should have a game plan! he should monitor his behaviour, realise the public hate that kind of two faced bitchiness and change!!

i think there is even time for him to change. hes the kinda guy i want to like but cant because of his bitchy attitude!. its ok to be negative and hate singing id be like that too but some of the things he said when bex was here!!

MrGaryy
29-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Sorry but I have to point it out - Your avatar, the lyrics are wrong, it's "love is a rhythm" not "love is a river". lol

rayheartbliss
29-07-2008, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Gazbo
Sorry but I have to point it out - Your avatar, the lyrics are wrong, it's "love is a rhythm" not "love is a river". lol
yerh...my sis told me that!!!
but i prefer river! sound more deep! XD

Indierock&roll
29-07-2008, 12:52 AM
i think it will be more cheers than boos, hell still get bood a bit though

sXcLiLMiNx
29-07-2008, 12:54 AM
use are so silly lol,my friend was at belindas eviction and she said luke got cheers as did stuart,darnell,kat,dale

and rachael got very vild reaction

and bex a mixed reaction

Matt10k
29-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by sXcLiLMiNx
use are so silly lol,my friend was at belindas eviction and she said luke got cheers as did stuart,darnell,kat,dale

and bex a mixed reaction

A vild reaction eh?! Woah! :joker:

rayheartbliss
29-07-2008, 12:58 AM

and bex a mixed reaction

lol
i kno!

sound SOOOOOO right!! XD

sweet66
29-07-2008, 01:01 AM
rachel has a big arse
its so huge in hr tight leggings.
you can seee all the lines
i think its pretty minging i wish shed lose some weight their or wear baggier trousers.

PLUS SHE LOOKS SOOOO PRETTY WITH MAKE UP ON. WHY DOESNT SHE WEAR IT IN THE HOUSE. without make up she kinda looks average but not particuarly pretty but with make up i can understand why they put her in the house. she looks quite beautiful.

rayheartbliss
29-07-2008, 01:03 AM
she looks pretty much the same without make up!
BUETIFUL! XD

it doesnt matter if she aint fit..she soo much better in the inside! kno wha a mean!

andyman
29-07-2008, 01:44 AM
They will be shouting.. "BURN HIM!" and some old woman with a wonky eye will shout.. "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" it be just your normal village mob stuff... with a huge wicka man in the background.

rayheartbliss
29-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by andyman
They will be shouting.. "BURN HIM!" and some old woman with a wonky eye will shout.. "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" it be just your normal village mob stuff... with a huge wicka man in the background.

that is soo gunnu happen! XD

sl3ptsolong
29-07-2008, 01:48 AM
yeh i can see it being pretty bad not silvia bad but maybe mario bad

rayheartbliss
29-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by sl3ptsolong
yeh i can see it being pretty bad not silvia bad but maybe mario bad

yerh..it wont get as bad as jennifer's (worst ever)
as he does have fans!

andyman
29-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

You are not allowed to post comments on TiBB that advocate violence towards housemates - Red

rayheartbliss
29-07-2008, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

You are not allowed to post comments on TiBB that advocate violence towards housemates - Red
BRILIANT!

^0^

may he rest it PISS then!

Erin
29-07-2008, 03:45 AM
I think he'll get a good reaction:cheer:

LilSis08
29-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Mixed reaction I reckon, you either like him or hate him and there'll be a mixture of reactions in the crowd.

CassetteFinger
29-07-2008, 07:53 AM
A few tomatoes here and there :thumbs:

LilSis08
29-07-2008, 07:56 AM
Why would Luke be the first Housemate ever to have tomatoes thrown at him?? He's hardly the worst one in BB history is he? :conf:

CassetteFinger
29-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Well you never know. Sam (BB6) had water throw at her and Vanessa (also BB6) had a ball thrown at her when leaving. So there's a chance :blush:

CassetteFinger
29-07-2008, 08:01 AM
And they were no where near the worst, actually compared to Luke, they were angels.

iow97
29-07-2008, 08:22 AM
i think a mixed reaction but with more boos than cheers.:thumbs:

Oliviaa
01-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Crowd Reaction : BOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! :cloud:
House Reaction ( except from Dale ) : Celebrate Good Timess !! :dazzler::bigsmile:

rayheartbliss
01-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by CassetteFinger
A few tomatoes here and there :thumbs:

defenatly!

AngRemembered
01-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Lukes eviction ... cowds reaction :mad: and BOO'S and I hope loud and long too

HM's reaction ............ Utter relief, and some now will be able to do what they like without that moron thinking its for airtime or win a £100,000 I don't think anyone is going to miss him at all.

rayheartbliss
01-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Lukes eviction ... cowds reaction :mad: and BOO'S and I hope loud and long too

HM's reaction ............ Utter relief, and some now will be able to do what they like without that moron thinking its for airtime or win a £100,000 I don't think anyone is going to miss him at all.

TOTALLY!!

XD

LMAO

Broken_Arrow
01-08-2008, 10:08 PM
What's wrong with the public? Out of all those people you choose to evict an intelligent, bitchy, humorous housemate? Wtf??? Get friggin Rachel or Kat or somebody out....

kerri
01-08-2008, 10:30 PM

and bex a mixed reaction

kerri
01-08-2008, 10:31 PM

and bex a mixed reaction

kerri
01-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Mixed as many boos an cheers u enjoy luke u entertained me lad x x x