PDA

View Full Version : BB should never let new people in after the start

ruination
30-07-2008, 02:17 PM
It just doesn't seem fair .. It is surely very hard work doing even a day in there ... and any of the new people (Stuart, Maysoon, Sara) could have been commendable housemates if they'd been there from the beginning, but to me, it would be totally unfair if any of them won .... like someone in a race allowed to start halfway up the track. So why bother with the whole thing?

It's sometimes a good thing to introduce new characters, but I think there should be a condition that they are exempt from winning or voting.

30stone
30-07-2008, 02:18 PM
stuart to win he come in like 2 weeks in? and hes most genuine .

LemonJam
30-07-2008, 02:19 PM
I think whoever is the most entertaining should win.

Soforth, none of the three remaining "new" housemates should win in my opinion.

Fom
30-07-2008, 02:23 PM
If no people came in... then it would be boring, the same people for the whole run? no ta.
Its nice to mix things up, Stuarts entrance messed the house up plenty, which was exactly what should of happened.

Red Moon
30-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Fom
If no people came in... then it would be boring

I agree, it livens the house up and changes the dynamics of the house.

Dan_
30-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Didn't we have a very similar thread from you yesterday? What you got against newbies? :laugh:

ruination
30-07-2008, 02:40 PM
yeah, have to admit, I do like Stuart. Maybe the condition should be 'no new housemates after four weeks' or something

30stone
30-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by ruination
yeah, have to admit, I do like Stuart. Maybe the condition should be 'no new housemates after four weeks' or something

yeh maybe as i think if some one come in 2 weeks after me n beat me i wouldnt care but if they come in half the show after id hate it lol

LilSis08
30-07-2008, 02:46 PM
It's great when newbies come in. I want Stu to win, and he has only done two weeks less than the 'originals', and in a way has had it tougher than them coz he came in alone and has had to connect with people who had already formed cliques and a lot of whom didn't want him there at first... and he's managed it! :hello:

I think it'd be great if he was the first late-comer to win!

There again, if someone came in now I doubt they'd ever fit in properly, it's too far in, they'd be out again first time they could be nominated!

30stone
30-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by LilSis08
It's great when newbies come in. I want Stu to win, and he has only done two weeks less than the 'originals', and in a way has had it tougher than them coz he came in alone and has had to connect with people who had already formed cliques and a lot of whom didn't want him there at first... and he's managed it! :hello:

There again, if someone came in now I doubt they'd ever fit in properly, it's too far in, they'd be out again first time they could be nominated!

yeh stuart should win he has done nothing wrong at all!! hes the nicest most genuine guys.

but brian last year come in after a few weeks. and won

Dan_
30-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by LilSis08

He wouldn't be the first late-comer to win, Brian enterted in about week 3 last year and ended up winning.

LilSis08
30-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Oh God, completely forgot! Okay, the first BABE newcomer to win then! :wink:

ruination
30-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Hearing you, LilSis!

bananarama
30-07-2008, 04:27 PM
As each season of BB goes by it becomes more and more important to put newbies in because the public vote out all the dynamic characters first and the show is left with a bunch of morans that has slipped under the radar......BB biggest mistake is not putting in newbies but failing to put in quality newbies that are capable of entertaining.....

The three newbies this year and Stuart are quite simple a bad bad bad choice.....Boring choice instead of free and single and young extroverts up for a laugh and a challenge..

Also the first ones in. Rex commited to a relationship outside. Rachel the same. Lisa the same. As such uninhibited interaction with others of the oposite sex has been muted....

That is why BB9 is a total failure....