PDA

View Full Version : Mohamed Why Is MO So Disliked ?

BapStar
31-07-2008, 11:12 PM
People say he is boring, well he does quite a bit actually, he is usually on the highlights show alot.

The greedy card is just pathetic and stupid. You dont hate a housemate because they are greedy wtf ?

I understand if u just find him annoying or just dont warm to him but boring and greedy as excuses are IMO not good enough :nono:

rayheartbliss
31-07-2008, 11:13 PM
i like him!

Tom
31-07-2008, 11:13 PM
He just repulses me. I honestly can't put my finger on why.

Big_Brutta
31-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Yes, the haters who hate someone for just being greedy are pretty shallow.

30stone
31-07-2008, 11:15 PM
meh i dislike him because of the way he loves everything rex says recently, if you notice as long as its not about himself he will agree with rex.

he does get annoying with some things he says. and he disagrees with the fact he is greedy, has to always be right.

though i do think that people over do not liking him... but then there are people that do that with every member.

rayheartbliss
31-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Big_Brutta
Yes, the haters who hate someone for just being greedy are pretty shallow.

carlcon
He's not attractive and not really loud. These seem to be the qualities people here like.

Sure, he's very greedy. But other than that, i see nothing wrong with him. I quite like him actually.

Very_Nayce
Why on earth would anybody care if he is greedy if they are not sharing food with him.

Christina
31-07-2008, 11:19 PM
I just find him awful, its not because hes greedy or anything but what does he actually do? And im sure its not because BB dont show enough of him because when i watch him on live feed he still isnt doing anything. I just dont like him as much as i liked everyone else x

Jack_
31-07-2008, 11:21 PM
I don't mind him, some of the things he does I find funny, but if it was a choice between a more entertaining housemate being evicted and him, he would definitely get my vote. Without a doubt he shouldn't make the final either.

carlcon
31-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by x-Christina-x
I just find him awful, its not because hes greedy or anything but what does he actually do? And Im sure its not because BB dont show enough of him because when i watch him on live feed he still isnt doing anything. I just dont like him as much as i liked everyone else x

I think he has done a lot.

-He was involved in almost all of the arguments at the start. (Think of that scumbag Dennis spitting in his face).

-He has made a good go at all the tasks

-He has stood up for himself when Dale tried to bully him

-He's always playing games with the rest.

He's by no means my favourite, but i believe he has been one of the most active... even though he sleeps a lot.

rayheartbliss
31-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by carlcon
He's not attractive and not really loud. These seem to be the qualities people here like.

Sure, he's very greedy. But other than that, i see nothing wrong with him. I quite like him actually.

Tom
31-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

Why do you quote things and not post anything?

rayheartbliss
31-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Tom

it means, your saying the same thing!

rayheartbliss
31-07-2008, 11:27 PM
I just find him awful, its not because hes greedy or anything but what does he actually do? And Im sure its not because BB dont show enough of him because when i watch him on live feed he still isnt doing anything. I just dont like him as much as i liked everyone else x

-He was involved in almost all of the arguments at the start. (Think of that scumbag Derek spitting in his face).

He's by no means my favourite, but i believe he has been one of the most active... even though he sleeps a lot.
so true!

Very_Nayce
31-07-2008, 11:28 PM
What does Stu do? Apart from be Dale's running buddy and talk about his daughter? Mo has started plenty of arguments.

Tom
31-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Tom

it means, your saying the same thing!

I've never seen that one before, normally people quote and just put something like I agree underneath.

Indierock&roll
31-07-2008, 11:29 PM
hes done nothing, hes so greedy and denies it and it basically just a bit of a d*ck

rayheartbliss
31-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Very_Nayce
What does Stu do? Apart from be Dale's running buddy and talk about his daughter? Mo has started plenty of arguments.
because mo is fat, ugly
where as dale and stu...are very good looking!

its an unfair judgement!
and i dont understand how they can like luke&rebecca!

ridiculous!

Very_Nayce
31-07-2008, 11:30 PM
even though he sleeps a lot.
He said he is a pothead, in fairness lol.

Come to think of it, that might explain his greediness!

Sam1994
31-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Indierock&roll
hes done nothing, hes so greedy and denies it and it basically just a bit of a d*ck

Like Dale?

I find Mo funny. Sure he's greedy and lazy, but at least he doesn't bitch about other people, that's all I really look for in a person.

Christina
31-07-2008, 11:35 PM
[quote]Originally posted by x-Christina-x

-He was involved in almost all of the arguments at the start. (Think of that scumbag Derek spitting in his face).

He's by no means my favourite, but i believe he has been one of the most active... even though he sleeps a lot. [/quote Lmao Derek :laugh: It was Dennis. And i agree he has done all of that but ive completley gone off of him now. I used to like him at the start but not anymore x

Christina
31-07-2008, 11:36 PM
What does Stu do? Apart from be Dale's running buddy and talk about his daughter? Mo has started plenty of arguments. How comes Stu has been brought into it lol? Sara and Rex are my fave not Stu :thumbs: x

carlcon
31-07-2008, 11:37 PM
I just realised I called Dennis Derek... goes to show how little he meant to me. hehe.

edited!

Christina
because mo is fat, ugly

its an unfair judgement!

ridiculous! I dont like Stu/Dale because of their looks!!!! And i liked Rebecca and Luke because i thought they were entertaining but i like Sara and Rex now okay lool x

30stone

-He was involved in almost all of the arguments at the start. (Think of that scumbag Dennis spitting in his face).

just to tell you it was *dennis* not derek though yer he was a complete 'asshole.

well guess i wrote this at pretty much the same time as you...

Christina
31-07-2008, 11:38 PM
I just realised I called Dennis Derek... goes to show how little he meant to me. hehe.

edited! Hehe i started laughing when i read that :laugh: And yeah he was bitch lmao x

rayheartbliss
31-07-2008, 11:38 PM
because mo is fat, ugly

its an unfair judgement!

ridiculous! I dont like Stu/Dale because of their looks!!!! And i liked Rebecca and Luke because i thought they were entertaining but i like Sara and Rex now okay lool x

evil

Ross
31-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Mo's booooring.

Borehamed!

Very_Nayce
31-07-2008, 11:39 PM
What does Stu do? Apart from be Dale's running buddy and talk about his daughter? Mo has started plenty of arguments. How comes Stu has been brought into it lol? Sara and Rex are my fave not Stu :thumbs: x
I was providing a comparison. You cant hate Mo for being boring because certian housemates are FAR worse.

Christina
31-07-2008, 11:40 PM
because mo is fat, ugly

its an unfair judgement!

evil Who lol? Me, Rebecca/Luke or Rex/sara :laugh: x

Christina
31-07-2008, 11:41 PM
I was providing a comparison. You cant hate Mo for being boring because certian housemates are FAR worse. Oh right, yeah i know lol i dislike other housemates too but because this discussion was about Mo i just said him lol x

rayheartbliss
31-07-2008, 11:47 PM
because mo is fat, ugly

its an unfair judgement!

evil Who lol? Me, Rebecca/Luke or Rex/sara :laugh: x

dunnu, you tell me! ;)
but i kno the other 3 are evil, except sara!

T_L_J
31-07-2008, 11:59 PM
I like Mo

He doesnt do a lot , he's quite greedy and lazy but he's a geniunely quite a nice and laid back guy

I dont get why people hate him so much and i dont think any of his haters have a good enough reason

Go Fro Mo:dance2:

Cornflake81
01-08-2008, 05:31 AM
i dont rate mo, but i dont know why ppl say he's boring and they hate him etc.

i see the jealously thing as the onyl reason to get him out. The stuff with arguements, there was tons of ppl in those arguements and usually are the ones that fly off the handle.

He's just goofy and silly to me. I like watching him get teased by stuart, rex and darnell...i think its amusing. At least he is active in stuff. Id take him anyday over luke who moans or some of the girls that do nothing all show long.

Diablo
01-08-2008, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by BapStar
People say he is boring, well he does quite a bit actually, he is usually on the highlights show alot.

The greedy card is just pathetic and stupid. You dont hate a housemate because they are greedy wtf ?

I understand if u just find him annoying or just dont warm to him but boring and greedy as excuses are IMO not good enough :nono:

I'm not fussed by Mo, I wouldn't be bothered if he left or stayed..

But when you say peoples excuses for not liking him aren't good enough, do you think they should be forced into liking someone? If people don't like the guy they don'tr like him..

I got the same when I hated Glyn, that my reasons weren't good enough, just because a lot of people liked him, it seemed I wasn't allowed to not like him..

Anyway all of the housemates have fans.. we can't all agree

iow97
01-08-2008, 08:45 AM
i quitte like him.

ruination
01-08-2008, 10:04 AM
I like Mo ... he just seems like a happy-go-lucky guy with not a bad bone in him

kjago
01-08-2008, 10:08 AM
How about the fact that he is just plain lazy, he sits about all day farting and waiting for his food to turn up. All the housemates say he is greedy, its not just our perception of him and yes greed is a big topic in that house when you have hardly anything to eat. Noone else is being accused of being greedy.

30stone
01-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by T_L_J
I like Mo

He doesnt do a lot , he's quite greedy and lazy but he's a geniunely quite a nice and laid back guy

I dont get why people hate him so much and i dont think any of his haters have a good enough reason

Go Fro Mo:dance2:

but then usually people dont have a good reason to hate anyone they just do...

like you having the evict dale so u obv want him out the most but whats he do hes pretty laid bak he just stands up for his firends as he should. ok his vt was bad but 9 months ago hes changed.