PDA

View Full Version : lisa stands up to rex!

jonsep
01-08-2008, 11:32 AM
lisa just told rex that shes not putting up with his sarcastic remarks anymore and told him to shut up.
she said he ignored mario for weeks and that he was jealouse of him:laugh:
rex cant handle that they didnt think his gf was common and not attractive
you tell him lisa.:cheer2:

30stone
01-08-2008, 11:34 AM
aha im sure rex doesnt really care... its rex.. lol

jonsep
01-08-2008, 11:35 AM
did you see his face?
he wasnt pleased at all.
rexs achilies heel, i think theyve found it.his girlfriend.

Tom
01-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Good on her :tongue:

His girlfriend is nowhere near as fit as he keeps making out. He says she was "stunning" and "special" but I've seen nicer in clubs ...

30stone
01-08-2008, 11:37 AM
aha jokes...
Though rex's girlfirend is good looking

why the **** would he be jealous of mario lol

SammyAyee
01-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Good on her lol

Rex doesn't think anyone will say anything back but he got tolt by Lisa :laugh2:

andyman
01-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Lisa is nuts! Total freak!!! Cant stand the beast.

Hugo
01-08-2008, 11:45 AM
I love Rex but love Lisa even more so go Lisa! LOL.

gavinh2008
Yey go Lisa, really like her, glad she stood up to him, I hope it was in front of everyone

jonsep
you cant see it can you hes shown his weakness wich makes him vunerable.
so every time he slags a hm all they have to do is bring up how lisa and luke thought his gf was common and plain and thatle shut him up:elephant:

jonsep
01-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by gavinh2008
Yey go Lisa, really like her, glad she stood up to him, I hope it was in front of everyone it was you couldve heard a pin drop:cheer2:

Adamw92
01-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Go Lisa! Go Lisa! someone had to do it

Saph
01-08-2008, 11:47 AM
I hate rex :/:colour:

LilSis08
01-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Oh GO LISA!!! :cheer: Can't wait to see that...

Big_Brutta
01-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Go Lisa! I HATE Rex, and I don't usually hate people.

andyman
01-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Its fair to say when lisa does go up for eviction the sick b!tch will get evicted :cheer2:

Willz
01-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Just shows how dominant Rex is when everyone is over the moon that someone actually stood up to him.

Adamw92
Originally posted by andyman
Its fair to say when lisa does go up for eviction the sick b!tch will get evicted :cheer2:

and if there was any justice Rex would be gone before her, stop adding your negativity to the thread

jonsep
Its fair to say when lisa does go up for eviction the sick b!tch will get evicted :cheer2: thats a bit harsh isnt it.:nono:
rex is the one whos humiliating people:bored:

AirWalk
01-08-2008, 11:52 AM
His gf isnt fit
shes ok but not fit..

*mazedsalv**
01-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah I justs aw that. I laughed when Lisa told him to shut up and that he was jealous of Mario.

30stone
01-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by AirWalk
His gf isnt fit
shes ok but not fit..

she is hot...

no doubt she is very attractive.

slim
pretty
blonde

Marc
01-08-2008, 11:55 AM
lol Rex probably just laughed throughout her rant??

jonsep
01-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Marcjswp
lol Rex probably just laughed throughout her rant?? which will just galvanise his arrongantsy

LilSis08
01-08-2008, 11:58 AM
I dunno so much... I've seen him lost for words once or twice - hope that's how he is, he'll be so stunned someone has spoken to him like that!

andyman
01-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Lisa thinks mario is amazing!! Look at her makeup, the things she says, her lifestyle, her ideas, mario this mario that!!! The woman is a dam freak! Lisa was even telling people that rachel wanted mario... The woman is friggin sick in the head! She should take a good look at herself.

happy
01-08-2008, 12:02 PM
ive been watching it all on e4 you go girl someone had to im surprised bb hasnt said anything to him for his actions still i cant stand lisa as much but get luke out ..... starting to get annoyed with sara that screaming of hers is so over the top GET LUKE OUT and they say bex and him are to marry f...all as if .....

30stone
01-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Lisa thinks mario is amazing!! Look at her makeup, the things she says, her lifestyle, her ideas, mario this mario that!!! The woman is a dam freak! Lisa was even telling people that rachel wanted mario... The woman is friggin sick in the head! She should take a good look at herself.

lol yeh i know shes wierd marios nothing special and nor is she they both over confident

but then so is rex, but i suppose, rex is rich he would be arrogannt

also to whoever said this only makes him look more arrogant or anything...

arrogance is a good thing sometimes.

happy
01-08-2008, 12:04 PM
lisa is sick in the head the way she told mikey ever male hm fancied her and yes that make up is awful my daughter can put make up on properly and shes 14

jonsep
01-08-2008, 12:06 PM
lisas appearance is odd looking however,rex is an arragant,obnoxsious,self righteous, ostentacious,hes abully,his appearnce leaves lots to be desired
with his chrome shoes and spangly clothes.
the point is she was right.and if everyone wants to run to his beck and call for his amusement thats up to them.
all he does his bang on about his restaraunts which by the way are shi**
according to the critics.

happy
01-08-2008, 12:07 PM
what i meant was every male hmates fancied her get a grip LISA OUT and then see what your so called mario was up too ... im glad he went so should she

kerri
01-08-2008, 12:07 PM
haha jealous of mario, thats a good one x x x

30stone
01-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by jonsep
lisas appearance is odd looking however,rex is an arragant,obnocsious,self righteous, ostentacious,hes abully,his appearnce leaves lots to be desired
with his chrome shoes and spangly clothes.
the point is she was right.and if everyone wants to run to his beck and call for his amusement thats up to them.
all he does his bang on about his restaraunts which by the way are shi**
according to the critics.

he has a pretty good dress sence. not a fan of the shoes, though id like to have a pair.

BigBrotherfan4ever
01-08-2008, 12:10 PM
I had to laugh when Lisa said Rex is jealous of Mario:laugh2:, there is no way Rex is jealous of Mario

jonsep
01-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by happy
what i meant was every male hmates fancied her get a grip LISA OUT and then see what your so called mario was up too ... Im glad he went so should she if everything up to now that she said was stupid it doesnt matter she was right in what she said to rex,and if you cant see that thers no point going on about it.:bored:

hanny08
01-08-2008, 12:12 PM
lisa just told rex that shes not putting up with his sarcastic remarks anymore and told him to shut up.

All that shows to me is just how crazy Lisa reall is. Rex jealous of Mario:laugh3: Rex didn't care one way or the other about Mario, it was in fact Mario that was jealous of Rex, Mario was always annoyed that somone so much younger than him was more successful in life and was becoming dominant in the house which is the role Mario wanted for himself.

30stone
01-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by BigBrotherfan4ever
I had to laugh when Lisa said Rex is jealous of Mario:laugh2:, there is no way Rex is jealous of Mario

agreed

just like when she said every guy has pretty much tried it on with her i dont know what goes on in her head.

btw... is she a beautician? as her make up it disgusting

Marc
01-08-2008, 12:14 PM
she mentioned that rachel fancied mario haha, she's such a rare character bless her

BigBrotherfan4ever
01-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by hanny08

All that shows to me is just how crazy Lisa reall is. Rex jealous of Mario:laugh3: Rex didn't care one way or the other about Mario, it was in fact Mario that was jealous of Rex, Mario was always annoyed that somone so much younger than him was more successful in life and was becoming dominant in the house which is the role Mario wanted for himself. Totally agree with you in everything you have just said:thumbs:

jonsep
01-08-2008, 12:18 PM
maybe she did say the wrong thing about mario.
but that doesnt mean she wasnt right answer rex back at least she had the bravery to stand up to him.forget everything else.she stood up to him and thats the main point.

hanny08
01-08-2008, 12:31 PM
but that doesnt mean she wasnt right answer rex back at least she had the bravery to stand up to him.forget everything else.she stood up to him and thats the main point.

Yes but if Rex had treated Mario like gods gift to humanity, which is what Lisa believes and she believes that everyone should think the same, I'm guessing that Lisa wouldn't have a problem with him at all. Plus she's no angel herself, the way she made fun of Kat to her face wasn't exactly nice and any time she starts telling Kat to sing the sarcasm in her voice is unbelievable.

LilSis08
01-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Lisa can be VERY bitchy!!!

Marc
01-08-2008, 12:34 PM
haha mario will love this! we're all still talking about him as if he was still in the house

jonsep
01-08-2008, 12:34 PM

Yes but if Rex had treated Mario like gods gift to humanity, which is what Lisa believes and she believes that everyone should think the same, I'm guessing that Lisa wouldn't have a problem with him at all. Plus she's no angel herself, the way she made fun of Kat to her face wasn't exactly nice and any time she starts telling Kat to sing the sarcasm in her voice is unbelievable. im not saying shes an angel far from it.jesus she stould up to him for christ sake and about time to.and if you can condone rexs behaviour then thats up to you.

hanny08
01-08-2008, 12:38 PM
All I'm saying is that before she stands up to someone about being sarcastic she should take a look at herself first. The word hypocrite springs to mind:whistle:

sk8tersmum
01-08-2008, 02:16 PM
All I'm saying is that before she stands up to someone about being sarcastic she should take a look at herself first. The word hypocrite springs to mind:whistle:

Get the drag queen out to get her back with Mario the two are very desperate people who try to get on every reality show going as for all the guys hitting on her it must have been with a ugly stick standing up to Rex was just to make her look good in front of other housemates but no doubt Puke was loving it :mad::mad: