PDA

View Full Version : War Of The Noses

Hooly One
01-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Jason and Becki have had a little tiff about their morning routines.

Sitting on the sofa and clad, as always, in his white dressing gown, Jason told Becki that he had a problem with her early morning nose blowing.

Not one to back off a discussion, the new girl retaliated and told the beefcake that she felt more than a little miffed that he stayed in bed this morning causing the alarm to keep sounding.

"I'm asking you when it starts ringing, could you get out of bed?" implored the busty brunette.

"But you blowing your nose that loud at that time in the morning is like someone getting out of bed and just shouting," grumped the Glaswegian, causing his fellow Jungle Cat Victor to giggle in the kitchen.

Don't wake me up before you blow, blow...

After agreeing that both had a legitimate gripe and that they'd both endeavour to change their ways, Becki tried to wrap up the discussion.

"Okay sweetheart, then we're fine," she said, flashing him a winning smile.

But jungle Jay wasn't amused.

"Becki, honestly, don't call me sweetheart...that's quite patronising there," he barked.

Whoops.

Official Site (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=6136)

Hooly One
01-07-2004, 03:25 PM
War Of The Noses: Blown Over
Day 35, 13:45
Thursday 01 July

After their tiff over Becki's noisy nasal antics, Jason and Becki have kissed and made up.

In a tete a tete on the sofa, Becki asked Jason to take things up with her quietly in future rather than in front of the group and told the Scot that she felt victimised.

"I am at fault," admitted Jason.

After apparently clearing the air, a tearful Becki sloped into the garden and occupied herself with applying a henna design to her leg.

But the confrontation had had quite an impact on the new addition to the House. She frequently sniffed and wiped her eyes as she doodled on her ankle with the henna tube.

It wasn't long before Jason joined her on the decking. In an attempt at joviality he boomed, "Is that the sun I see coming through?"

Looking up from her body artwork Becki attempted a weak smile.

Jason was clearly still worried about their confrontation and mumbled, "Sorry about that pal," patting the weepy housemate on the back

"That's OK," she sniffled.

The muscleman was evidently feeling guilty. Looking sheepishly at the ground and distractedly kicking one of the chairs he muttered, "You felt as if I was trying to make a show of you in public... and I didnae mean to do it that way... that's not nice."

...and Becki accepts

After Becki reiterated her embarrassment at having an audience for their argument,

Jason agreed that he would quietly pull her aside in future.

But he insisted that his initial complaint had been meant light-heartedly and it became apparent that it had been a case of crossed wires.

The pair finally called time on their altercation. Becki declared, "It's over and done with."

"It's a trivial little thing," confirmed Jason.

But not something to sniff at...

golden~rose
01-07-2004, 04:51 PM
she does tend to sniff alot though. jason gets annoyed wayy too easily, in beggining to think whether he would be annoyed at me (if i was in the house) and im not even annoying!

p2pnut
02-07-2004, 09:56 AM
LMAO Nice one Becki!

If the 'open legs' ploy doesn't work, use the 'open heart' approach :laugh:

Hooly One
02-07-2004, 10:00 AM
:hugesmile::laugh: