jonsep
02-08-2008, 10:17 PM
niether

Lauren
02-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by jonsep
niether

Yeah, neither.

I love a good romance, but neither of these seem very romantic.

Firewire
02-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Jennadale

Bells
02-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Rex and Nicole are an actual couple, and the majority of us have seen them together for a grand total of about half an hour. Jen/Dale met on BB, spent time together on BB, let their relationship develop on BB, so are more suited to being called a BB couple. They just cannot be compared.

ss00
02-08-2008, 10:22 PM
neither really... but i would stand to choose jen and dale.. i cant stand watching nicole moaning and crying and wanting to walk because she needs her make-up and straightener.... what a stck-up effin spoiled brat.

Saph
02-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Dale n Jen

Princess
02-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Out of those 2 ,Dale and Jen but I love Bex and Luke way more.

andyman
02-08-2008, 10:25 PM
dale & jen are not a real couple... They are both sick vile twisted shallow vain scumbags!! Maybe they can get together and leave the uk together... Forever and EVER!!!

sk8tersmum
02-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by andyman
dale & jen are not a real couple... They are both sick vile twisted shallow vain scumbags!! Maybe they can get together and leave the uk together... Forever and EVER!!!

Tottaly agree she left her 2yr old for a shot at bb fame and he will stab anyone for 1000 grand very classy people

Christina
02-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by sk8tersmum

Tottaly agree she left her 2yr old for a shot at bb fame and he will stab anyone for 1000 grand very classy people Its not like Jen is the only person ever to leave her child? And as long as someone was looking after her daughter and Jen knew her daughter was safe whats the harm? And to answer your question Jennifer/Dale were my fave but thats only because i havent seen enough of Nicole and Rex x

Novo
02-08-2008, 10:37 PM

Tottaly agree she left her 2yr old for a shot at bb fame and he will stab anyone for 1000 grand very classy people

you must be stupid to believe what people say in there vt's

he said it to get in you moron

Charlotte08
02-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Dunno I Luv Rex Dont Really Like Nicole Tho

Like Dale Hated Jen Soooooo.............Lol

T_L_J
02-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by x-Christina-x

Tottaly agree she left her 2yr old for a shot at bb fame and he will stab anyone for 1000 grand very classy people Its not like Jen is the only person ever to leave her child? And as long as someone was looking after her daughter and Jen knew her daughter was safe whats the harm? And to answer your question Jennifer/Dale were my fave but thats only because i havent seen enough of Nicole and Rex x Yeah but there bad parents too , she didnt even take her picture of her in and she spent 2 hours crying over a painting but i never heard her crying over her daughter:rolleyes:

Christina
02-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by T_L_J
Originally posted by x-Christina-x

Tottaly agree she left her 2yr old for a shot at bb fame and he will stab anyone for 1000 grand very classy people Its not like Jen is the only person ever to leave her child? And as long as someone was looking after her daughter and Jen knew her daughter was safe whats the harm? And to answer your question Jennifer/Dale were my fave but thats only because i havent seen enough of Nicole and Rex x Yeah but there bad parents too , she didnt even take her picture of her in and she spent 2 hours crying over a painting but i never heard her crying over her daughter:rolleyes: You dont have to carry a picture of someone to show you miss them. I miss my friends and grandma but im not carrying there pic or crying every min. And if she had of cried people would of said she was getting the sympathy vote etc.. x

andybigbro
02-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Dale and Jennifer!

bronaaaa
02-08-2008, 11:59 PM
i prefer dale & jen =)

rayheartbliss
03-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by andy-dale-win

you must be stupid to believe what people say in there vt's

he said it to get in you moron

why cross the line when its in rachel's case!

Jase
03-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Jen and dale