PDA

View Full Version : Strangers On A Train

Hooly One
03-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Housemates used some downtime in the bedroom to discuss sexual fantasies.

Saucy Becki revealed to the attentive Victor and Jason how she'd fantasised about having sex on a train.

The boys could hardly believe Becki's frankness as she told them how reading a book of sexual stories led her to dream about sex on a train.

It transpired that what first caught Becki's imagination was a story about a girl in a packed carriage and "suddenly this hand slips under her skirt and then everyone leaves and she didn't know who did it."

The fantasy brought a smile to Victor's face, but his ability to understand what turned her on fell a bit short.

"So your fantasy is to be on a packed train and a guy comes up to you and is like, 'Yeahhh...!'"

Er, no.

Tell me more, tell me more

"I'd punch them," she told him. "Reality is different from what I have in my head."

Becki then told the boys about a fantasy she had acted out. She told a guy, "I am your mistress. You will be summoned."

She left the door open, blindfolded herself, pretended to tie up her hands and waited for him in a bodice, suspenders and high heels.

And the final kinky touch? "I sat on a plate." OK.

The plate utterly baffled the JC love gods who had never before considered the sexual nature of crockery.

That Becki sure knows how to hold their attention...

Official Site (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=6182)