PDA

View Full Version : Nicole understands Rex was her ticket in.

CanadianFan
08-08-2008, 07:06 AM
Rex is an obsessive controlling freak. He's not funny; he's simply to young and too immature to understand how crappy and how useless his attitude is.

Prior to the house, Nicole surely stayed with him because he had money. In the house, Nicole can't stand up to him because if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't even be there.

So, consequently, Nicole is caught between a rock and hard place. She could never allow him to leave alone because she would feel guilty about being there herself; She can't have a conversation with him because it's embarrassing for her to be spoken too like that; And finally, she can't stay away from him because the house is too confining and he's always within whining distance.

Although Nicole seems like an intelligent women, she's made a bad choice in romantically linking herself with this guy, at this time in his life.

Get Rex out. He has a little more growing up to do.

bigbr0ther
08-08-2008, 07:08 AM
Great post, and very true.

tadhg333
08-08-2008, 07:17 AM
completely with everything you said. i hope she wakes up, figures out that he is nothing more than an abuser and that this will be her life forever if she stays with him, and breaks up with the lil weasel on national TV. would totally destroy the twit.
VOTE REX OUT!!!!
he has now become my most hated HM since his performance last night.

iow97
08-08-2008, 08:00 AM
well said canadianfan:thumbs:

NettoSuperstar!
08-08-2008, 10:36 AM
I dont think hes said anything that bad, what exactly? shes behaves
like a child

SiaSiaSia
08-08-2008, 10:42 AM
mmm, i agree 100%. it's a shame really, i wish she'd have a bit more guts.

CanadianFan
08-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by bbE
I dont think hes said anything that bad, what exactly? shes behaves
like a child

Over the course of their relationship, Rex has turned her into a child. This continues in the house today.

Benjamin
08-08-2008, 06:00 PM
Rex has gone too far in the public eye. I do believe though that their relationship is like this on the outside, constantly arguing. After only one day of her being there (and after 8 weeks of constantly boring the housemtaes and nation how much he missed 'Princess), he seemed to not care that she was there and she was more of a hindrance than a help.

Rex you brought this on your self, remember, be careful what you whinge for, it may just come true!!!!

kerri
08-08-2008, 06:34 PM
I've never made a secret of the fact rex was in my final 2 but no more he is now in my bottom 2 due to his treatment of nicole but on the other hand i don't agree that he turned nicole into a baby i believe she's always been one an needs to really take a look at herself and grow up xx

CanadianFan
08-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by kerri
i don't agree that he turned nicole into a baby i believe she's always been one an needs to really take a look at herself and grow up xx

Perhaps. But everyone grows at their own speed, in their own way. Nicole is relatively young, and the inclusion of Rex in her life has arguably stagnated her development. One day, she'll begin growing again; but not while Rex is in her life.