PDA

View Full Version : Last Nights Argument was Hilarious!

Locke.
09-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Did anyone else see it on the live feed? With Darnell, Sara, Rex, Mo, Stu and Rachel?
And looking on Digital Spy now a lot of people have gone off Sara again after what the little tramp did; she will go this week if she is up now!

30stone
09-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
Did anyone else see it on the live feed? With Darnell, Sara, Rex, Mo, Stu and Rachel?
And looking on Digital Spy now a lot of people have gone off Sara again after what the little tramp did; she will go this week if she is up now!

Was out last night didnt see the live feed?

what did sara do so bad?

also no need to call her a tramp :rolleyes:

andybigbro
09-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Nah i didnt see it. Hope Mohamed gets portrayed badly.
I hope its on tonights live feed.

Locke.
09-08-2008, 01:55 PM
She told Darnell she wont get in his bed because "he will try and sleep with her", he said he had seen her true colours and she started screaming at him; Darnell said Mo had told Kat that he thought he had changed, when Mo was telling him what he had said Darnell started to twist his words to Rex so Mo started shouting about that, Rex was trying to get Stu involved all the time, Rachel was sticking up for Kat but ended up walking out. Sara is now a big target for nominations this week!

30stone
09-08-2008, 02:07 PM
She told Darnell she wont get in his bed because "he will try and sleep with her", he said he had seen her true colours and she started screaming at him; Darnell said Mo had told Kat that he thought he had changed, when Mo was telling him what he had said Darnell started to twist his words to Rex so Mo started shouting about that, Rex was trying to get Stu involved all the time, Rachel was sticking up for Kat but ended up walking out. Sara is now a big target for nominations this week!

I think darnell and sara are both in the wrong then really and rex? trying to bring stuart in? hes not exactly trying it with sara is he.. rex has become a right ass toward stuart and dale, especially since nicole come in and he got rid of one of em.

fingers
09-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

what did sara do so bad?

Im afraid she IS acting like a tramp!

Charlotte08
09-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Dnt Get Rid Of Sara OMFG That Girl Is CLASSICCC!!!!!!Lol

And That Last Night Was Mint! :love:

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2008, 02:21 PM
The people according to DS that came out of it badly was Rex, Darnell, Sara and Kat.

The person that people agreed with and came out good was Stu (Big shock as he is normally hated over there).Probably because Sara was trying her best with him and he was just not intrested.

Locke.
09-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
The people according to DS that came out of it badly was Rex, Darnell, Sara and Kat.

The person that people agreed with and came out good was Stu (Big shock as he is normally hated over there).Probably because Sara was trying her best with him and he was just not intrested.

Yeah I think Stu and Mo will come out the best out of them all last night.

30stone
09-08-2008, 02:24 PM

yeh sounds like staurt and mo were the ones that didnt do much wrong.

im starting to like mo more than dislike him now, and i lik ehim more than darnell atm.

30stone
09-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by fingers

what did sara do so bad?

coz shes flirting shes a flirty girl you get them they are enjoyable to be around its darnell thinking to deep.

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2008, 02:26 PM

Yeahh I agree, Mo came out of it good too.

fingers
09-08-2008, 02:31 PM

what did sara do so bad?

coz shes flirting shes a flirty girl you get them they are enjoyable to be around its darnell thinking to deep.

There's flirting and then there is being sexually promiscuous in a trampish way!!:yuk:

30stone
09-08-2008, 02:32 PM

what did sara do so bad?

There':yuk:s flirting and then there is being sexually promiscuous in a trampish way!!

i have no problems with that.:whistle:

Locke.
09-08-2008, 02:35 PM
You have to remember that Darnell has NO experience with women though, and she knows that; yet she continues to do the same thing and embarrassing him.

sXcLiLMiNx
09-08-2008, 02:42 PM
i like sara but she gets on so desperate its so cringeworthy,stu isnt interested so **** off sara lol

Tasha_x
09-08-2008, 02:46 PM
I thought the argument was funny

sophieyk2
09-08-2008, 03:16 PM

The bit that got me was that after the arguement in the bedroom she went outside for a fag break talked to Mo and then went back into the bedroom and straight into bed with Darnell, she is toying with his affections and she knows it, I wouldn't call a tramp but is defo a *******teaser. Poor Darnell dosen't stand a chance!

Billy
09-08-2008, 03:30 PM

I think darnell and sara are both in the wrong then really and rex? trying to bring stuart in? hes not exactly trying it with sara is he.. rex has become a right ass toward stuart and dale, especially since nicole come in and he got rid of one of em.
She was joking when she said about sleeping with her btw, and she said that, and she knows that shes not allowed to make jokes in the house. It wasnt a big deal she was abck in bed with him half an hour later.
She wont get many nominations either, maybe from Kat and Mohamed, not many.

Billy
09-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by sophieyk2

The bit that got me was that after the arguement in the bedroom she went outside for a fag break talked to Mo and then went back into the bedroom and straight into bed with Darnell, she is toying with his affections and she knows it, I wouldn't call a tramp but is defo a *******teaser. Poor Darnell dosen't stand a chance!

To be a cock tease Darnell would have to like her. He has said HUNDREDS of times he doesnt like her, so as far as shes concerned shes donig nothing wrong, which she isn't.

gavinh2008
09-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Rachel was involved? Did she come out good or bad? I havent seen it sorry for the questions

peacemaker
09-08-2008, 03:56 PM
i didn't see the argument but i liked sara until they showed her "cleaning" her nose , it was on BBLB, that really put me off, i found it gross:yuk:

lovelylady
09-08-2008, 04:52 PM

what did sara do so bad?

lovelylady
09-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Sara is using Darnell to get to Stu and she is now unmasked by the others and the little:dog: is now looking stupid.

Darnell was made to look stupid by her and it backfired on her and now she is in the :dog: house with the other HM.

Marc
09-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Darnell is an idiot

Adamw92
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
You have to remember that Darnell has NO experience with women though

Really? thats not what the sun says, if Sara goes then its ridiculous, she's one of the best ones left in there, Darnell is pathetic, he probably would try and sleep with her, he loves to feel her up, she's only flirting, its not trampy

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Oo just been checking out the Channel 4 forums, looks like lots of people like Stu after last night. There have been 3 Stuart to win threads that actually have lots of I agree responses in all 3 of them.

Stu, could be an underdog, depends who he is up against next week. If he is up with Mo, Lisa, Rex, Nicole or Sara, I think he could survive all of them.

ruination
09-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Sara is mixed up! She never fancied Darnell, just wanted him to think she did, and wanted him to fancy her.

Oh, poor Darnell ... I love him.

Adamw92
09-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by ruination
Sara is mixed up! She never fancied Darnell, just wanted him to think she did, and wanted him to fancy her.

Oh, poor Darnell ... I love him.

no she didn't, its harmless flirting and he's so stupid he thinks its love

Sara_To_Win
09-08-2008, 05:44 PM
You know when they were in bed and they were like whispering?

Well, Sara said, "if only you knew Darnell, if only you knew" or something along those lines.

At risk of sounding like an idiot; what did she mean by that? does anyone know?

haha:hugesmile: