PDA

View Full Version : A question

chilledbootz
05-12-2001, 12:50 PM
Ok heres a question for all you BB fans, it's been bugging me for a while. Did Paul leave his thumb ring in the house when he left on purpose or did he forget?:conf:

Kaz
05-12-2001, 02:37 PM
Good question!! I know he had it back when they did the Heat interview 'cause he's wearing it in the pictures.

I'd like to think he deliberately left it so that Helen had a keepsake to remind her of him, and also it would be a good excuse for her to talk to him when she left the house, so she could give him it back. http://www.plauder-smilies.com/love.gif

LEE
05-12-2001, 03:17 PM
I remember this being talked about before and someone on TalkBB (I can't remember who) saying that Paul had definately done it on purpose for Helen.

I'm an old romantic and would definately like to think that it was on purpose. :grin:

peachy
06-12-2001, 06:03 PM
I like to think he left it on purpose too. Helen did try it on during his last day and said it fitted her thumb and she told him before he left that if he'd forgotten anything she'd bring it for him.

Mairi
07-12-2001, 12:18 PM
Hi ChilledBootz,

Paul left the thumb ring with Helen deliberately. She told Brian this and that Paul had asked her to return it to him next time they met. I was thrilled at the time but disappointed that she never wore it after he left.:cat:

Kaz
07-12-2001, 12:31 PM
Hi there, miriam - welcome to the forum. http://www.plauder-smilies.com/wave.gif Great to see you here.

I didn't see it when Helen told Brian about this, but I'm glad that my initial reaction was right. A cunning plan by Paul to get him and H together!! :laugh:

Mairi
07-12-2001, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome Kaz. This is a lovely, friendly site. I keep seeing faces I know. And what a lot of lovely smileys!
:laugh:

LEE
07-12-2001, 01:49 PM
Hi Miriam, :cat:

A big welcome from me too.

:bouncy::xyxwave::bouncy:

Mark
08-12-2001, 10:50 PM
A big welcome from me too! :cat:

Mark

Mairi
10-12-2001, 12:27 PM