PDA

View Full Version : We Have A Dream

Amy
07-07-2004, 03:16 PM
This week's nominees have joined forces with Nadia to wonder what it must be like to win Big Brother.

And all three admitted that it would be one of the highlights of their lives.

Despite articulating the view that it's the taking part that counts, Nadia admitted that winning would be fantastic too. "For me, it would be a major token of acceptance," she maintained.

Remembering how she'd felt when the public saved her from eviction, she added, "It's an amazing feeling to have someone voting for you."

"It would be the highlight of my life, I imagine," she persisted.

Ahmed was quick to agree, commenting that after the love he has for his family and getting his degree, the Big Brother experience is "the most important thing" in his life.

Becki also agreed that winning would be great. "It would be one [highlight] I'll give you that," she reasoned. "And I would love it and feel happy and secure inside."

"But it wouldn't be THE highlight of my life because my life is going to be so full of other things," she explained.

Official Website (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=6260)

Lance
07-07-2004, 03:17 PM
i think Nadz deserves to win!

Kore
07-07-2004, 03:20 PM
nah she dont, lol, but i think she might sadly :bawling:
i hope dan, shell, stu and vic are in fianl 4, :hello:, but that will never happen :bored:

dimstepho
07-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Kore
nah she dont, lol, but i think she might sadly :bawling:
i hope dan, shell, stu and vic are in fianl 4, :hello:, but that will never happen :bored:

No, but it's going to include some of them. I think it would be Dan, Nadia, Michelle and Stuart

Mike
07-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Im really suprised about people wanting Stu in the final afterall i thought he was meant to be the most boring housemate.

golden~rose
07-07-2004, 03:39 PM
alot of stu lovers, i just cant understand why, i guess they feel sorry for him