PDA

View Full Version : your top 5

sXcLiLMiNx
18-08-2008, 09:32 PM
favorite female housemates of all time and why?
favorite male housemates of all time and why?

females in no particular order

makosi-i really did not like this girl lol,but she was such a fantastic housemate,probably the best villan of all time,she played the game better than anyone else in there,well so she thought,such a bitch this girl was,a completly ****ed it up for herself,no1 elses fault all hers,but as i said she was a great housemate to watch and kept the show interesting

aishleyne-she was the underdog that came through fighting,i admit i hated this girl when she was acting hard and being cruel to lea and nikki,she was so up and down in my opinions like when she went mad at grace,i loved her then,but the way she was towards lea and nikki pissed me off,then after she came back from the hnd she changed,even though i think that was just because she knew she was hated but anyways,she went on a journey in there,and changed for the better in the end.

orlaith-also an underdog in bb6,i felt really sorry for her when makosi,vanessa and kemal were being all nice to her face and when she walked out of the room makosi and kemal saying they wanted to beat her up,left a bitter taste in my mouth,she was very genuine,very honest,was fiesty,didnt care what the housemates or the public thought of her,was very emotional,the only thing that annoyed me about her was when she moaned about wanting to leave,was a victim of bullying because of jelousy by derek,makosi and kemal,she came through as a fighter,survivng evictions against sceicne,kemal,vanessa and makosi,and even after that she still walked,which everyone doubted her about,had she not have walked,she would have easily made the top 3,which posistion i dont know.

charley-i hated her to begin with,but she started growing on me,this girl was absolutley bloody hilarious,when i watched bb8 back i loved her,first time round i hated her,loved herself ,was honest,told it like it was,and what was so funny about it was when it came to nominations day she was licking round everyones arse:laugh2: so funny,managed to last 8 weeks,which really suprised me,after her fake eviction she could have ended up going threw a journey like aishleyne,as she said she would change,and at the time i thought she would,but then as soon as she walked back in the house she blew it,saying how popular she was:joker: the show got crap when she was evicted,she really was bb8 and one of the best housemates ever.

nikki/jade

nikki-was amazing hilarious in the diary room,was really funny when she was drunk,she was just so random,and had a face like a well scelped arse most of the time,but i loved it,when she was evicted in week 8,the show started going downhill,she really was the star of bb7 weather use like it or use dont.

jade-oh jesus christ were do i start,in bb3 she was hilarious,and probably the stupidest person to ever live,but she really was quality in bb3,i never in a million years expected her to make the final,but she did,and im glad she did,one of the all time greatest housemates,and probably the most well known housemate.

mizzy25
18-08-2008, 09:37 PM
fave females
nikki she was class
jade brilliant
kate very funny
samanda sweet
lisa cool

fave males
glynn loved glynn
luke hilarious
brian bb2 great
brian bb8 genuine
stu bb 6 and anthony bb7 oh and dale bb9 all gorgeous

sXcLiLMiNx
18-08-2008, 09:37 PM
men

anthony-was hilarious when he was drunk,felt sorry for him because he was being stalked by the horrid craig,there arguements and relationship in general was one of the main talking points of that big brother

brian (bb2)he was just fabulous and hilarious,loved him

pete-he was just so endearing to watch,loveable,cute,funny and deserved to win.

science-started hating him towards the end,but he was a great housemate,still glad he went when he did because i would have grew to hate him had he of stayed any longer.

glym-went on a great journey,was a great,typical young lad,was hilarious when he was drunk,and his fasination over lea was funny.

sXcLiLMiNx
18-08-2008, 09:39 PM
id also add

stu and dale to my guys list,because they are fitties ;)

xDramatick
18-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Top 5 Females;;
1. Kate Lawler [BB3] - Overall an amazing housemate. Entertaining, sweet, feisty, fun, totally deserved to win.
2. Grace Adams-Short [BB7] - I absolutely loved her. She didn't care what people thought and I loved that she was outspoken and bitchy. Evicted too early, but I'm glad she got those 21 minutes on her birthday return.
3. Chanelle Hayes [BB8] - Her tantrums were hilarious, I found her a great, entertaining housemate and I was really backing her to win.. until she walked. Happy for her success afterwards too.
4. Emily Parr [BB8] - Her comment was totally taken out of context. She was my type of girl, amazing style, amazing personality, beautiful and I think she'd have done really well.
5. Nadia Almada [BB5] - Just fabulous. She was so funny with her cigarette addiction and arguments in the house. She totally deserved to win too.

Top 5 Males;;
1. Richard Newman [BB7] - I absolutely love him. He was a fantastic entertaining housemate with hilarious quotes and I wish he'd won. I've met him too and he's my fave housemate of all time.
2. Dan Bryan [BB5] - Again, absolutely loved him. His ongoing 'romance' with Jason was interesting to see and he also gave some funny quotes. I wish he'd come second instead of Jason though.
3. Brian Dowling [BB2] - Funny, entertaining, again, like the previous two, just a fantastic housemate. I'm so glad he won and have followed his success since.
4. Michael Cheshire [BB7] - The way him and Richard clashed was so funny! He was a great housemate and should never have been evicted. He was really intelligent and good to watch.
5. Craig Coates [BB6] - I liked him from Day 1 and although my support for him faded, he was entertaining. His crush on Ant was interesting to follow throughout the series and despite sometimes being awkward to watch, he was a great housemate.

Special mentions go to David [BB8], and Samanda [BB8] who narrowly missed my lists. After BB9, Dennis and Rachel may enter my top 5.

Indierock&roll
18-08-2008, 10:25 PM
top 5 females!
1) nikki bb7- i think shes been the best housemate ever! hilarious! never failed to make me laugh!
2) kate bb3 - she was favourate from the start and she actually won! one of the best best winners she was funny and a great housemates!
3) bex bb9 - so funny! and just didnt care what anyone thought of her! one of the best housemates this year!
4) helen bb2 - i loved helen, she was cute and i loved her accent! i love her and brian like loads but tbh i wanted her to win more!
5) emily bb8 - i really liked her, what she said she shouldnt of said it but i dont think she ment it in a racist way at all. she was fun while she was there and i think she could of made that series really really good!

top 5 males!
1) glyn bb7 - he was just so funny and the journey he went through was the best! like a ledgend of a housemate and should of won!
2) luke bb9 - one of the most hilarious housemates ever! so different and his bitchiness was even funny! he just bitched till the day was dawn !
3) rex bb9 - hes a ledgend , mean but hilarious at the same time!
4) liam bb8 - i think he was genuine and just cool :)
5) science bb6 - he was also a ledgend! so funny with the things he said to people and didnt care what they said

Princess
19-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Top 5 Females

1.Nikki BB7-brilliant housemate,really funny and nice as well. Loved her and Pete at the time
2.Michelle BB5-Loved her and Stu's relationship,really entertaining housemate
3.Bex BB9-makes me laugh and she likes to scream a lot and loves boybands!Adore her and Luke
4.Samanda BB8-They were really nice,really funny and just lovely people. Liked Amanda and Brian-the innocence of it all.
5.Grace BB7-She may have been bitchy but she wasn't that bad! I really liked her and her and Mikey were cute.

1.Stu BB5-He was such so sweet! And all his dressing-up antics. Always up for having fun. Loved him and Mich.
2.Luke BB9-Really funny and entertaining. My heart went out to him when Bex kissed Mo,he just seemed so heartbroken! Loved him and Bex-sooo funny.
3.Glyn BB7-He was so funny being so young and not knowing very much. He was lovely and his journey was fantastic
4.Dale BB9-Yummy,yummy,yummy. Nice and hot,and up for a laugh
5.Liam BB8-He was so nice and I loved him and the twins together. It was so lovely when he got the money.

30stone
19-08-2008, 12:06 AM
NIKKI - BB7
Chanelle - BB8
Samanda - BB8
Jen - BB9
Sara - BB9
Michelle - BB5
Grace - BB7

Stuart - BB9
Liam - BB8
Dale - BB9
Pete - BB7
Anthony - BB6

Reasons for all is that they were all fun to watch and all pretty nice people.

and brought more entertainment imo than others.

Greg.!
19-08-2008, 04:13 AM
Girls-
Emma-bb5
Aisleyne-bb7
nadia-bb5
Jenny-bb7
Nicky-bb8

Boys-
Brian-bb8
Pete-bb7
Science-bb6