PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed's Anger

Hooly One
13-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Sparks flew between Michelle and Ahmed after Big Brigadier revealed that all six Privates were up for eviction.

Ahmed accused Michelle of thinking of herself when she had reprimanded him for breaking the rules of the task.

As Ahmed verbally laid into Michelle she gave as good as she got.

Shouting, "******* off!" she burst into tears, telling her housemates "Get him away from me." Shell and Nadia rallied round to hug a sobbing Michelle.

But the rest of the housemates were more philosophical about their fate, with Stuart telling Michelle that they accepted the outcome of the task

While Ahmed tried to make his opinion heard, Michelle attempted to silence him with a cutting, "Ahmed - nobody cares about what you think."

Michelle gives as good as she gets

And Daniel sided with Michelle, telling Ahmed, "You can't judge," after asking whether he would have done the same in Michelle's position.

Struggling to compose herself, Michelle explained that she had had no choice in the task. The thought of Stuart also being up for eviction prompted more tears from the distraught Geordie lass as Shell rushed to comfort her again.

Even Shell threw an optimistic slant on the situation, "Actually it's a better situation that I thought we'd be in."

Blimey, what was she thinking would happen?

Official Site (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=6390)

bananarama
13-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Well it was BB being truly evil. Setting friends against each other. What Ahmed should realize is that both Michelle and Jason had to have a sense of loyalty to each other.

Iff either one had spilled the beans then the other would have suffered the cosequences. It was and could still be a no win situation for the seargents as when nominations take place next week. The others just might take the forced betrayal into account and nominate them both as punishment...:devil:

Mike
13-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Once again tomorrow nights show is going to make good viewing after another outburst from Ahmed, thats why i think he should stay because if he was'nt there then we would'nt be seeing stuff like this.

bananarama
13-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Fair point so ok let's get Nadia nicotine out instead..:laugh::laugh:

Mike
13-07-2004, 03:13 PM
I agree :thumbs:

Hooly One
13-07-2004, 03:14 PM
It's not going to happen Bananarama, it's likely going to be Victor or Ahmed who goe's this week.

bananarama
13-07-2004, 03:21 PM
I know Hooly One But in the spirit of BB I am feeling evil today and just like tease...... :devil::devil:

Hooly One
13-07-2004, 03:24 PM
:laugh::thumbs:

BusyBee
13-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Definitely Victor or Ahmed out this week - I hope they call out reinforcements at the eviction show going by what's happened each week so far - I dont either will get a good reception.