PDA

View Full Version : Mohamed sarah not gilfriend material but id bang her

sunny
22-08-2008, 11:11 PM
mo saying to darnell and mikey- sarah not gilfriend material but id bang her :laugh2:

marctierman
22-08-2008, 11:12 PM
he makes me sick
get him out, Admin edited: over-the-top criticism of housemate.

that conversation was disgusting.

Riz
22-08-2008, 11:12 PM
:shocked: sorry everytime i see your post im amazed he has a fan.. and a dog dieing wouldn't go near Mo.. so i dont know what he is on about.

SiaSiaSia
22-08-2008, 11:13 PM
I agree.
GET MO OUT.

Sam
He makes me sick. I hope he gets booed.

Hugo
:rolleyes:

sampmiller
I think Sara is great girlfriend material :blush2:

Sam1994
I don't agree.
KEEP MO IN.

Tom4784
22-08-2008, 11:14 PM
I laughed at the comment, only because sara would never go near him. He thinks he's hot sh*t but he's nothing really just Dracnell's version of Igor really.

marctierman
22-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by sampmiller
I think Sara is great girlfriend material :blush2:

same! i'd totally go out with sara
that's gotta be the most offensive conversation about a housemate this series though
basically saying she is old trash

Emzy-!!
22-08-2008, 11:15 PM
OH PLEASE. Mo said that he would bang Sara but not date her. I don't think she would bang him to be honest. I mean who in there righ mind would bang Mo??? LOL

Billy
22-08-2008, 11:16 PM
How would Mo know what gf material is?

xDramatick
It was sick :\

Locke.
I agree with him, she isn't girlfriend material but i'd still **** her.

Emzy-!!
22-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
How would Mo know what gf material is?

Exactly like he's ever had one!!! LMFAO

sunny
22-08-2008, 11:18 PM
me too

lisa2win
22-08-2008, 11:23 PM
i used to like mo... but i lost all my respect for him when he ate mikey snot it was absolutly disgusting ..... he really makes me sick i hope hes next to go

moo152
22-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Come on people it was funny, Mo is great. Mo to win:dazzler:

steviefish
22-08-2008, 11:27 PM
So he gives a completely honest opinion, stating he would bang her but not go out with her [im sure we all make judgements like that] and he is being vilified as a black Adolf Hitler?

Riddiculous. People on here take their television a little too seriously. Mo is not perfect, and he is not my favourite, but he has a good heart, and to suggest he is evil, vile, sick, disgusting or any of those other adjectives is ****ing laughable to be honest.

andyman
22-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Most men would bang it!

Darnell to win!.. Or
Kat to win!.. Or
Mo to win!.. Or
Rachel to win!.. Or
Rex to win!

jonsep
22-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by steviefish
So he gives a completely honest opinion, stating he would bang her but not go out with her [Im sure we all make judgements like that] and he is being vilified as a black Adolf Hitler?

Riddiculous. People on here take their television a little too seriously. Mo is not perfect, and he is not my favourite, but he has a good heart, and to suggest he is evil, vile, sick, disgusting or any of those other adjectives is ****ing laughable to be honest. :thumbs:

dylissimo
22-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Eh, that wasn't funny at all... he's a disgusting misogynistic pig.

bbrocks-x
22-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by sunny
mo saying to darnell and mikey- sarah not gilfriend material but id bang her :laugh2:

Yeah right, like he actually thinks he could have a chance with her. She is way out of his league.

Locke.
22-08-2008, 11:36 PM
So he gives a completely honest opinion, stating he would bang her but not go out with her [Im sure we all make judgements like that] and he is being vilified as a black Adolf Hitler?

Riddiculous. People on here take their television a little too seriously. Mo is not perfect, and he is not my favourite, but he has a good heart, and to suggest he is evil, vile, sick, disgusting or any of those other adjectives is ****ing laughable to be honest.

Wow, you've made 11 posts and already you've spoke more sense than 95% of the posters on here; welcome to the forum!

steviefish
Originally posted by dylissimo
Eh, that wasn't funny at all... he's a disgusting misogynistic pig.
Its man talk. Most young men on the outside world converse like that using words like bang all the time. If you think otherwise, you are incredibly naive.

Its even in most chart topping songs nowdays for goodness sake.

sk8tersmum
Mo is the most digusting human being ever to be on TV I hope he is the next housemate to go get the greedy fat guy out :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

moo152
22-08-2008, 11:38 PM

Riddiculous. People on here take their television a little too seriously. Mo is not perfect, and he is not my favourite, but he has a good heart, and to suggest he is evil, vile, sick, disgusting or any of those other adjectives is ****ing laughable to be honest. So true:thumbs:

moo152
22-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Steviefish you are sooo cool:banana:

jcdub
23-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Yet another epic Mo quote. Not a chance he'll win and he probably won't last till the final but he truly has been awesome.

BristolCityGotKlass
23-08-2008, 12:06 AM
I was ***** disguisted by what he said, and hes meant to be muslim and respectful of women

Rock-x-Amie
23-08-2008, 12:08 AM
that is out of order, no man has the right to say that about a woman!
mo is so disgusting why is he even there!

markofthebeast
23-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Admin deleted. Very offensive.

steviefish
23-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Rock-x-Amie
Again, men say it all the time. Its a little something called casual sex.

Deirdre
23-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Oh my god. How did you find that funny? I don't think he was even trying to be funny! Really degrading. And the way Darnell said she's not pretty enough to go out with a footballer was so mean!

KKBL
23-08-2008, 12:26 AM
right im not a Mohamed fan or anything.i strongly dislike him...but jeeeez!hes a 24 year old guy and thats the type of stuff 24 year old guys say.

steviefish
23-08-2008, 12:27 AM
I hate to break it to you ladies, but men talk like this all the time. You have to admit, even women always compare how hot guys are. Its nothing new. Stop hating on him just because he is mo.

jonsep
23-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by KKBL
right Im not a Mohamed fan or anything.i strongly dislike him...but jeeeez!hes a 24 year old guy and thats the type of stuff 24 year old guys say. :thumbs:

KKBL
23-08-2008, 12:28 AM
I hate to break it to you ladies, but men talk like this all the time. You have to admit, even women always compare how hot guys are. Its nothing new.

lol your totaly right.

jonsep
23-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by KKBL
I hate to break it to you ladies, but men talk like this all the time. You have to admit, even women always compare how hot guys are. Its nothing new.

lol your totaly right. its been going on on this forum when dale and stu were still in:rolleyes:

hannah-14
23-08-2008, 12:41 AM

casual sex or not u dont say that on national tv, he is a ***** for saying that and he should be checked for STD/HIV and for him saying he is a muslim i dont think he is at all or from somalia. im saying this coz these muslims who smoke,drink,have sex etc won't no way will they come on national tv to brag-on about it! he is a ********D-up trash-man!!!

Tom8592
23-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Lol that was funny :cheer2:

sunny
23-08-2008, 12:48 AM
laddies this might be a shock to you but men say these thing on a daily basis:thumbs2:

Indierock&roll
23-08-2008, 12:49 AM
mo is discusting as if sara would go with him any
discusting fat greedy mo get him out

bananarama
23-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by andyman
Most men would bang it!

Darnell to win!.. Or
Kat to win!.. Or
Mo to win!.. Or
Rachel to win!.. Or
Rex to win!

It would be better still if right over wrong won for a change.......Only one on your list fits that bill......(Rachel). The others are slime balls......

sunny
23-08-2008, 12:51 AM
you could say the same about luke and bex. shes said theres no way she likes him. but she will do anything for the cash one word come into mind s*ag

Tom8592
23-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by sunny
laddies this might be a shock to you but men say these thing on a daily basis:thumbs2: There was a thread on here called ''The official Dale and Stu would get it club''

Pot , kettle , black ?:joker:

Marc
23-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Like Mo would be able to get near her... he probably can't perform sexual acts.. he's TOO FAT!

steviefish
23-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by hannah-14

casual sex or not u dont say that on national tv, he is a ***** for saying that and he should be checked for STD/HIV and for him saying he is a muslim i dont think he is at all or from somalia. Im saying this coz these muslims who smoke,drink,have sex etc won't no way will they come on national tv to brag-on about it! he is a ********D-up trash-man!!!
He is a non practicing Muslim. Simple answer. You insinuating he should be checked for STD's just because of a comment 99% per cent of males in their 20's make on a daily basis is more disgusting than anything he has done in the house thus far.

jcdub
23-08-2008, 01:09 AM
lol the overreaction is hilarious. I'm not sure if it's down to idiocy or naivety :shocked:

sunny
23-08-2008, 01:12 AM
if he sorted out his fro i dont think she could resist him

bananarama
23-08-2008, 01:24 AM
When I hear coversations of the nature that slime ball Darnell and gluttony Mo were having it'makes me ashamed to be a male......A disgusting lack of respect for women......Sadly as someone pointed out that is the sort of talk many so called men engage in.....

Tom8592
23-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by bananarama
When I hear coversations of the nature that slime ball Darnell and gluttony Mo were having it'makes me ashamed to be a male......A disgusting lack of respect for women......Sadly as someone pointed out that is the sort of talk many so called men engage in..... Woman do it aswell

steviefish
23-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Tom8592
When I hear coversations of the nature that slime ball Darnell and gluttony Mo were having it'makes me ashamed to be a male......A disgusting lack of respect for women......Sadly as someone pointed out that is the sort of talk many so called men engage in..... Woman do it aswell
Exactly. And most people without a chip on their shoulder take it for the light hearted, casual sex banter that it is. It is the way the world works, but whatever. Better to spread love than hate :).

markofthebeast
23-08-2008, 01:31 AM
mo is a fat ugly pig

Tom8592
23-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by markofthebeast
mo is a fat ugly pig I bet your no oil painting yourself

bananarama
23-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Exactly. And most people without a chip on their shoulder take it for the light hearted, casual sex banter that it is. It is the way the world works, but whatever. Better to spread love than hate :).

Saying someone isn't all that good looking but ok to bang is spreading love!!!!!!!!What are you on.......

steviefish
23-08-2008, 01:43 AM

Saying someone isn't all that good looking but ok to bang is spreading love!!!!!!!!What are you on.......
You may have taken that comment a little to seriously. It is certainly not spreading hate. And that is good. Thats the point I was trying to make.

bananarama
23-08-2008, 01:55 AM

You may have taken that comment a little to seriously. It is certainly not spreading hate. And that is good. Thats the point I was trying to make.

Sorry but I think you are missing the point. Saying a women is not good looking while at the same time saying she is good enough to bang is a sign of disrespect and hating of women not love at all. Sex is not an expression of love it is an expression of lust.......From their remarks it was lust with dislike......No love involved......

steviefish
23-08-2008, 02:03 AM

Sorry but I think you are missing the point. Saying a women is not good looking while at the same time saying she is good enough to bang is a sign of disrespect and hating of women not love at all. Sex is not an expression of love it is an expression of lust.......From their remarks it was lust with dislike......No love involved......
You are the one that missed the point. I said it is not spreading hate at least. Sex, even casual sex, is a positive thing in my mind. It is okay for a guy to say ''You are not my type for a long term relationship but do you want to get together tonight?''.

Theirs nothing wrong with that. At least in my book. The whole world is at it. A one night stand. No strings attatched. Everybody gets an orgasm, everybody leaves happy and satisfied.

And that is what Mo was saying. The 'Bang' word might have been too coarse for some, but thats down to sensitivity with regards to the english language. I completely understand somebody having an issue with that. People in this thread went over the top though.

hanny08
23-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Am I the only female who didn't take offense to that at all?? My god, stuff like that is said all the time, by women and men may I add. The PC police really get out of hand sometimes, it's better to laugh off this kind of nonsense, otherwise you'll go through your entire life being offended by every little thing.

Daffodil
23-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by hanny08
Am I the only female who didn't take offense to that at all?? My god, stuff like that is said all the time, by women and men may I add. The PC police really get out of hand sometimes, it's better to laugh off this kind of nonsense, otherwise you'll go through your entire life being offended by every little thing.

I found it offensive because they were talking baout Sara, who is outgoing, intelligent, and let's face it, beautiful. There is no way that a girl like that would ever even consider 'banging' the likes of Darnell and Mo. It would have been amusing if it wasn't so disrespectful. By the way, I am female too.

moo152
23-08-2008, 10:29 AM
I didint find it offensive at all (Im female by the way) its only cos Mo said it that these peoplr are going WAY over the top. And Darnell is disrespectful for saying shes not pretty enough to go out with a footballer? Its ok for people to come on here and call Mo the most horrible names ever? Its painful! I think Mo is lovely and people need to stop looking for reasons to pick on him all the time. Mo to win:kiss:

marctierman
23-08-2008, 10:39 AM
darnell was way worse than mohamed in this conversation
he's probably lost a lot of fans because of how he was slating sara
it was disgusting

H.
24-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Loooool! Mo's hard man!
I wouldn't mind him winning him makes me laugh :]

SexualHeroics
24-08-2008, 07:34 PM
LOL. Great comment. I'm not sure he'd get the chance though, I don't think she's up for it with Mo Mo.