PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 9 IS NOT...

Benjamin
24-08-2008, 05:05 PM
...like the other Big Brothers, because nobody in Final 8 has 'slipped through' without doing much like Kara-louise last year.

Love them/hate them all 8 left have had interesting stories and journeys to get there.

Darnell - His paranoia, spats, love traingle with Sara/Stu, Game playing, scheming, anger and ultimately his downfall which is now occuring.

Kat - The original humour h/mate who sung, cried, acted up, sung some more, schemed and now we get to watch her also fall in popularity and her try in desperate ways to win it back

Lisa - Was the first in with mario, the 'wedding task', life without mario, her random and hilarious stories, her paranoia with Rach/Mario, supporting Sara in times of need, Standing up to Rex, her engagement

Michael - His quick fired comebacks, espeacially to Rex and Nicole, His diary room rants, his general humour, the way he took Nicole down a peg or two, his ability to say what he feels and not lie about it.

Mohamed - Greedy, lazy, spat on, flirted with Sara, picked on by Rex and Nicole, cheated, been to jail the most for rule breaking, strealing food/beer, and causing many an argument.

Rachel: The ultimate nice girl. Friendly, good natured, kind, polite. True to her friends. Sat on the fence, and the one time she made a controversial decision (the cake task) paid the price for it! Cried and won over people's hearts.

Rex: Argued, arrogant, slated everyone, The many incidents with Nicole, his inability to make a shopping list (lol) his attitude towards others and has argued with every possible h/mate in there.

Sara: Flirted with everyone (boys/girls), Kissed many h/mates, hilarious, good natured, not bitchey or aggressive, stood up to Darnell and Rex for a while now, battled against the odds to survive in the house, has the least nominations, and managed to keep the situation in control after the Darnell in bed incident so that it did not make too much of a long term negative vibe in the house. The ultimate party girl and hilarious when drunk.

BBkid
24-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Yep I can agree with all of that:wink:.

marctierman
24-08-2008, 05:10 PM
true say (:

AngRemembered
24-08-2008, 05:11 PM
excellent thread, I do agree with your appraisals of the remaining HM's also.
I think this series is also unique in the no clear, and ever changing favourite to win.. I'm not exactly sure but I think up to 5 have been the "bookies favourite" I think that must be a BB record, its been a great series for that alone.

30stone
yerp.

all of it pretty true if only stuart was still there.. *sigh*..

jonsep
great summing up..

MisterModest
24-08-2008, 07:01 PM
I still say it is, and always has been, a two-horse race between Darnell and Kat. I think the bookies are overestimating Mikey's popularity, considering the fact that he's never been up for eviction.

Benjamin
24-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by MisterModest
I still say it is, and always has been, a two-horse race between Darnell and Kat. I think the bookies are overestimating Mikey's popularity, considering the fact that he's never been up for eviction.

I wouldn't be so sure. All polls and odds are indicating that they are both rapidly losing fans, as this is the most crucial part for h/mates to seal their fans and provide good reasons to win. Both are being negative, which is severly hindering their chances. I would not be surprised if Kat only came 5th.

supernoodles!
24-08-2008, 07:54 PM
yerp your pretty much right,and im glad theres no kara lousie`s in their this year

MightyBoosh
24-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Ok

KKBL
24-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by supernoodles!
yerp your pretty much right,and Im glad theres no kara lousie`s in their this year

Rachel IS Kara Louise

Z
24-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by KKBL
yerp your pretty much right,and Im glad theres no kara lousie`s in their this year

Rachel IS Kara Louise

I can see where you're coming from, but Kara-Louise didn't have a fan base worth mentioning, whereas Rachel seems to be very popular and among the favourites to win.

KKBL
24-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Z
Originally posted by KKBL

Rachel IS Kara Louise

I can see where you're coming from, but Kara-Louise didn't have a fan base worth mentioning, whereas Rachel seems to be very popular and among the favourites to win.

your right...but i dont get it...why do soo many people like Rachel?

Hugo
24-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Three words - Rachel and Mo.

kerri
24-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Great thread and very well put, i couldnt have put it better myself haha xx

Sam4God
25-08-2008, 12:12 AM
I agree, good job. I especially didnt understand why Kara-louise was in the top 8 last year, as she didn't do much. I did find her nice, though.