PDA

View Full Version : darnell and rex

markofthebeast
27-08-2008, 02:52 PM
the difference between these two is that rex is actually funny with he's insults but darnell isnt hes just an ugly ****

Tom8592
27-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Rex is a horrible person , Darnell is good at heart but needs some therapy

Nutters22000
27-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Darnell needs a check up from the neck up:cheer:

30stone
27-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Tom8592
nah hes not he cant stand people happier than him relly.

PleasurePrinciple
27-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Exactly

irishgal
27-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by markofthebeast
the difference between these two is that rex is actually funny with he's insults but darnell isnt hes just an ugly ****

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

awww so so true

Saph
27-08-2008, 04:32 PM

*cough*

cliffsbananas
27-08-2008, 04:37 PM
:devil::devil:

Adamw92
27-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Rex is funny when he does it, Darnell is plain cruel

irishgal
27-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92
Rex is funny when he does it, Darnell is plain cruel

yeah, Rex apologised, Darnell didnt!

REX TO WIN

jonsep
27-08-2008, 04:44 PM
so if an insult sounds funny thats ok then.

holds head in hands and sighs.

kjago
27-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Jonsep, please really. At the heart of every joke someone or something is usually the butt of it. So you don't laugh at jokes. Rex says it with a smile on his face and you know he dosen't mean it. Darnell on the other hand is threatning and takes it too far. That's the difference. Think about it next time you hear or tell a joke. It's usually insulting someone.

jonsep
27-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by kjago
Jonsep, please really. At the heart of every joke someone or something is usually the butt of it. So you don't laugh at jokes. Rex says it with a smile on his face and you know he dosen't mean it. Darnell on the other hand is threatning and takes it too far. That's the difference. Think about it next time you hear or tell a joke. It's usually insulting someone. so bringing rachel to tears was a joke was it,because thats what rex said.

Tom8592
27-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Rex done the same thing to Rachel and him and his spoilt brat tried to do it to Mo and Mikey

Nebi
27-08-2008, 05:17 PM

Darnell is not a good person, hes a jealous little kid that can't take it when a girl say no to him. Hes gone bezerk on Sarah's case since she told him no.

Rex got this evil sarcasm that not many people likes but at least he doesn't hold any personal feeling on people and he can say i'm sorry.

ange7
27-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by kjago
Jonsep, please really. At the heart of every joke someone or something is usually the butt of it. So you don't laugh at jokes. Rex says it with a smile on his face and you know he dosen't mean it. Darnell on the other hand is threatning and takes it too far. That's the difference. Think about it next time you hear or tell a joke. It's usually insulting someone.
When Sara wondered out loud what her present would be Rex Screams "a dildo!" .. que laughter from Mo, Darnell. If that was a one on one between Rex and Sara then yeah it's was a harmless joke between them ... but if Rex yells it out infront of a all the housemates including Darnell who Sara was having problems with then clearly it designed to hurt and for the benifit of Darnell.

He's a bully full stop

ps "At the heart of every joke someone or something is usually the butt of it." is that how your mum explained it ... :whistle::whistle: don't edit that admin!

Bigbrofanatic!
27-08-2008, 06:12 PM
I dont actually think Rex is that horrible yeah he can be mean sometimes but at least he makes me laugh and is funny with his comments, whereas with Darnell lastnight was just bang out of order.

Also, Rex apologised which means he does have heart and does care about Sara really, he just lkes to wind her up.

Oh dear, Darnell- your getting very close to taking you off my sig! Grrr! So close...

jonsep
27-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Bigbrofanatic!
I dont actually think Rex is that horrible yeah he can be mean sometimes but at least he makes me laugh and is funny with his comments, whereas with Darnell lastnight was just bang out of order.

Also, Rex apologised which means he does have heart and does care about Sara really, he just lkes to wind her up.

Oh dear, Darnell- your getting very close to taking you off my sig! Grrr! So close... the differance between rex and darnell is the size of thier bank accounts.:bored:

rhombus92
27-08-2008, 06:19 PM
darnell is cruel, i think spiteful intentionally, where as rex is abit jokey and knows when it is going too far

ange7
27-08-2008, 06:35 PM
amazed! it's like there's nothing Rex can do to make you dislike him ... hehe it's as though you guys are programmed to like the upper class. I think alot of Rex's "banter" is meant to shore up Darnell ... Rex always goes for easy targets .. where was the "banter" and winds up when it came to Mario Stu etc .. nah Rex is a bully...has had everything ( including his job and 2 restaurant) handed to him on a plate and then has the nerve to talk as though he built the business up himself ... lol