PDA

View Full Version : sarah fans out in full trying to defend her stupid actions

sunny
30-08-2008, 10:28 PM
all the sarah fans are out in full beacuse they know shes done a stupid thing and all fans of darnell re mo kat rachel mikey are going to slag her off. fact. lets not forget on live feed the pool scene sarah was leting darnel kiss her on her neck and stomach and kept pulling him closer ang gigaling:mad:

Big_Brutta
30-08-2008, 10:29 PM
I like Sara but tonight was partly her fault too. I've noticed how everything is blamed on Darnell over here.

30stone
30-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Put darnell didnt pull away or anything, knows she doesnt like him like that.

Shes flirty yeh and a little drunk,, if he didnt want it he coulda got out pushed her away or told her not to hug him?

As much as you cant defend saras actions you cant defend darnells either because before they go in the pool he was always pulling her closer n she was pushing his hands away.

And as you dont really seem to defending darnell... Why have you only said about sara doing wrong?

decdec456
30-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by sunny
all the sarah fans are out in full beacuse they know shes done a stupid thing and all fans of darnell re mo kat rachel mikey are going to slag her off. fact. lets not forget on live feed the pool scene sarah was leting darnel kiss her on her neck and stomach and kept pulling him closer ang gigaling:mad:

I'm not defending anything at this point and its a forum and anybody can say what they like, even yourself liking Mohamed!!!!

The public have decided IMO

but I really don't know what

andyman
30-08-2008, 10:33 PM
lol i remember jen fans/dale fans during spitgate..

Sara did not drink enough to be drunk... Lol the housemates looked so drunk aswell. Plus they was both flirting so there is no need for sara fans to attack darnell... Its a new low for sara fans... But hey she may still win bb though.
Must be great taking sara out for a drink... One glass and she is drunk! Nah i dont think so aswell, not the first time she has acted drunk:bored: