PDA

View Full Version : Mohamed Self-fulfilling prophecy

jonsep
02-09-2008, 11:20 AM
has mo become the person hms are accusing him of?
as far as im aware of when mo first went into the house he wasnt this lazy greedy person he seems to be now,so with the hms continualy calling him greedy and lazy has mo become that person.?

AND THS IS NOT A DIG AT HIM.

ange7
02-09-2008, 03:52 PM
ummm no ... Greedy and lazy from the start .. remember that all told him off early on because he kept going for 3rd and 4th helpings ... greedy
Look into these eyes...this is him watching you eat KFC ... ( with a hard on ...oops. he has one not you :spin2::spin2: )
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/images/Channel4/bigbrother9/d89/morning/gallery/embed%20gallery%201/bb9_d89_0945_saramo2_440.jpg

Marc
02-09-2008, 03:53 PM
I hate that pic of him! ^^^

urgh... looks pervy

Big_Brutta
02-09-2008, 03:53 PM
LOL. You have a thing for pictures don't you Ange7? :dance2:

lolipop
02-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by jonsep
has mo become the person hms are accusing him of?
as far as Im aware of when mo first went into the house he wasnt this lazy greedy person he seems to be now,so with the hms continualy calling him greedy and lazy has mo become that person.?

AND THS IS NOT A DIG AT HIM. mo is like an overgrowm 13 year old boy who thinks everything that rex and darnell think the way he speaks winds me up too:mad:

Locke.
02-09-2008, 03:56 PM
I think he has eaten the same amount since he has been in there, but it is just being shown more now that there are less people in the House. I think the reason he has put on weight since being there is because he hasn't had anything to do, he mentioned a couple of weeks ago that he would run on tracks a lot before he went into the House, so that probably kept him in shape, but he hasn't been doing anything like that since being in the House. So I think he is pretty much the same person, just his bad habits are being highlighted more.

ange7
02-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Big_Brutta
LOL. You have a thing for pictures don't you Ange7? :dance2:
why don't more people use pics .. just cut and paste them from ch4 website hehe a pic tell a thousands words :tongue:

Tom8592
02-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Didnt Mo say he was a long distance runner before he went in the house ?