PDA

View Full Version : Going to be a massive change in the polls after the double Eviction.

Locke.
02-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Right, we can't be certain about who is going tonight, but most think Kat and Mo, so assuming that they go there is about 8% left to be scattered over the poll. The polls will all be restarted with the remaining 5, and I don't think Sara has done enough in the last couple of edits to mount a challenge for top place on the polls, so I think Rachel and Rex will be challenging for the top spot. Darnell had a good edit last night and a lot of Mo and Kat fans will be giving their votes to him, so I expect him to at least fare better than Mikey in them. And I'd imagine Mikey to just stick around the same as he is now.

Big_Brutta
02-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Most Kat fans actually hate Darnell. I think Rachel will inherit all of her fans.

cliffsbananas
02-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Why would Kat supporters vote Darnell:spin2:

xXxCharlottexXx
02-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Kat fans will go for Rachel
Darnell/Mo fans will probably go for Rex :wink:

marctierman
02-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Kat fans will go for Rachel
Mo fans will go for Darnell
meaning that there's not much change in the polls.

sk8tersmum
02-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Why should Kat fans vote for Boring Rachel she never went to see if Kat was ok after her barney with Darnell But that is Rachel sitting on the fence again even if she thought Kat was in the wrong she should still have comforted her ( BEST FRIEND ) then told her later that she was over the top they should give their votes to Rex as he has been Kats friend :kiss:

bananarama
02-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Also of course some fans having lost their favourite may not go for any one else. I know I wouldn't......

xDramatick
02-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Big_Brutta
Most Kat fans actually hate Darnell. I think Rachel will inherit all of her fans.

Agreed.
If Mo goes, all his votes will go to Darnell/Rex.

Personally, I hope Darnell+Mo go.

PleasurePrinciple
02-09-2008, 12:17 PM
I hope kat and mo go
not darnell :bawling: