PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone please explain...

Leonine
02-09-2008, 12:09 PM
...what these games like 'virtual bb nominations' and 'virtual bb eviction' and 'hurt or heal' etc etc are actually about?

Like what are they for? And why do you all do you all do them?

I'm not having a go - I realise I'm a newer member & may just be out of touch with tibb forum etiquette - but just can't see the point of them! I also can't see the point of filling up this section of the board with them when there's a 'Chat & Games' section.

So - er...why like?

Sam!
02-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Hurt or heal is the only decent one. Hense it only takes one thread. The others are pointless and yes fill up this section when theres no need. No one bloody cares so please stop those games. Especially when theres an eviction every other day.

xDramatick
02-09-2008, 12:14 PM
I hate the ones that take up loads of space on the forum in a thousand different threads.
Ones that take place in one thread are fine.

Sam!
02-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Darenn
I hate the ones that take up loads of space on the forum in a thousand different threads.
Ones that take place in one thread are fine.

For once yeh I agree totally. Especially when not many people vote. If you really want a good BB9Virtual game then choose an active, proffessional member. Not one who makes one when theres already been a number of crappy ones.

ange7
02-09-2008, 12:17 PM
yeah we don't all play them ....

CallumJoshuaSturt
02-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Im not too sure i just vote in them lol

Leonine
02-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Yes this is why they're reallt pi$$ing me off! There are now 5 on the the 1st page alone - meaning 5 threads that may actually be interesting are getting pushed back out of sight 'cause of this cr*p!

Sam!
02-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Can a mod please tell the member running the BBVirtual game to either stop or not do it in as many threads. Its not only putting proper BB9 threads to the end of the bunch but its pointless.

Leonine
02-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Still waiting for a game participant to explain the point of them too. Why waste time nominating & evicting hm's who've been firmly back in the land of obscurity since bunnock!??

Leonine
02-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Whooah! Yet more -karma for expressing my opinon haha!

To whoever it was - if neg karma bothered me do you not think I'd just switch it off you tedious little fop?

xDramatick
02-09-2008, 01:00 PM
I think they should do it; who are we to spoil someone's fun/game.
However, they should keep it in one thread.

Sam!
02-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Don't listen to karma dude. Its mostly bull. I turned mine off :)

Sam!
02-09-2008, 01:01 PM
I think they should do it; who are we to spoil someone's fun/game.
However, they should keep it in one thread.

Spose but I can't imangine them listening to us and doing that.

Leonine
02-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Wouldn't mind 'em doing it either if it ws in one thread or in the right section.

This section is here to "discuss BB9". The C&G bit is for games like elimination etc. That's where these should be too.

MODS!!!:xyxwave:

jonsep
02-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Scampi
Don't listen to karma dude. Its mostly bull. I turned mine off :) how do you do that?

ange7
02-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Leonine
Whooah! Yet more -karma for expressing my opinon haha!

To whoever it was - if neg karma bothered me do you not think I'd just switch it off you tedious little fop?
Don't worry ...
no one gives a sh*t about karma
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/images/Channel4/bigbrother9/d87/evening/gallery/bb9_d87_pool2_440.jpg

xDramatick
02-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by jonsep
Don't listen to karma dude. Its mostly bull. I turned mine off :) how do you do that?

Control panel.

ange7
contol panel / edit profile edit: (oops)

Locke.
I got -10 karma just for supporting Mario, turned it off, but i'm turning it back on now.

jonsep
02-09-2008, 01:13 PM

Control panel. thanks darenn:thumbs: