PDA

View Full Version : How have your opinions changed?

Sam!
02-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Out of the seven left my opinions have kept on changing throughout. How have yours changed on Darnell, Kat, Michael, Mo, Rachel, Rex & Sara.

------------

Darnell: He used to be my second favourite but now I think hes a bully and doesn't deserve to win.

Kat: Was my favourite since I got back from holiday, I think shes got a bit boring and repetitive, still like her though.

Michael: Used to hate him at the start but now hes my third favourite, hes funny and entertaining. Just don't want him to win cause he will become a PeteBB7.

Mohamed: Always found him boring

Rachel: Loved her at the start, I still like her but not as much.

Rex: Was neutral on Rex at the start but I really hate him now.

Sara: Loved Sara since she entered and now is my favourite :)

Captain.Remy
02-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Darnell: I thought he was boring at the beginning but turned into a strong contender even if he blames himself way too much.

Kat: Was a great housemate at the beginning but I think she is way too different from the Kathreya in her VT. I got a bit fed up with her Happy House and positive attitude all the time when obviously there was a huge divide in the house.

Michael: Hated him at first, I still hate him: he's vile, nasty, sick, creepy and discusting. Is BB7 Pete his brother ?

Mohamed: Boring as hell + a twat attitude.

Rachel: Too nice, too honest, too smiley...too boring !

Rex: I have strong similarities with him, he provided great entertainment. 2nd favourite of mine.

Sara: I always liked her even tough she was not my favourite until Bex and Stu are gone. She deserves to win.

Indierock&roll
02-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Darnell: i used to really like darnell but him being paranoid all the time and what he said to sara he went right down but last night with the argument with kat i sort of dont mind him anymore.

Kat: i loved her at the start but like a week in i really started to hate her shes so annoying and such a baby. i think shes fake.

Michael: used to make me sick and i hated him but now i think hes hilarious and i wouldnt mind him he won.

Mohamed: so boring used to like him then hated him but now i actually dont mind him.

Rachel: liked her when she came in then i absolutly hated her but now i still dont like her that much but not as much as i did.

Rex: ive always loved rex, so arrogant but so funny with it aswell and has provided us with the most entertainment.

Sara: shes been one of my favourates since when she came in id love her to win.

30stone
02-09-2008, 12:40 PM
Darnell: I have given him the benefit of the doubt so many times but he doesnt even deserve it, everytime he ****s up actslike a 14 yera old with an anger problem and gets away with so much he doesnt deserve a spot in the top 4.

Kat: was ok at the start but i couldnt like someone that cries when 2 other people argue. shes got boring and annoying.

Michael: i didnt like mikey uch at the start but i like him now every thing he says about rex you think yeh hes right and hes really funny.

Mohamed: Think hes boring and i just dont find him funny hes not a bad guy though other than a few times. bad attitude.

Rachel: I like Racehl shes just plain nice id like to see her 2nd or third shes just a little boring.

Rex: I quite like rex hes funny often but he comes out with things that are real nasty and then often says hes joking when hes not. He also gets away with so many thinks usually the "rex" of a big brother series is hated.

Sara: Loved Sara since stuart left been really entertaining and fun to watch and she really is a deserving winner.

Sara to win.

Princess
02-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Darnell: Have never liked Darnell.

Kat: I wasn't sure about her at the start,I liked her for a bit but havn't liked her for weeks. She is irritating and fake.

Michael: Used to really dislike him,found him disgusting. And he still his,but he is funny as well and not as annoying as most of them in there.

Mohamed: Didn't have an opinion on him at the start,I can't stand him now,he makes me soooo angry.

Rachel: Liked her VT but then she turned boring. Can't stand her now.

Rex: Always liked Rex,hes my 2nd favourite now

Sara: Always loved Sara,Sara to win!

Leonine
02-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Darnell: Never really liked him & always felt he was too unstable, insecure to be in that house. Can't believe he got away with calling Sara what he did & think he's the biggest wannabe & game player in there.

Kat: Always disliked her and always felt there was something sinister lurking beneath her little girl act. As her spiteful side has surfaced more & more as time has gone on so she's now my least fave.

Michael: Always liked him & kept wishing he'd interact more & show his humerous, intuitive side. Now he's been doing that more lately he's in my top 2.

Mohamed: I've felt sorry for Mo at times. But now just think he deserves everything he gets as he sides with the bullies every time even though he's one of Rex's main victims too. No backbone and very little personality.

Rachel: Annoyed me almost as much as Kat. Altogether too 'reasonable' for me and talks to people like they're her pupils. BUT, having said that wouldn't mind her coming third now!

Rex: Still find him entertaining & funny sometimes and if he wasn't such a pampered, controlling, little rich boy I might think he deserved to do better. But he is so I don't.

Sara: Still can't decide between her & Mikey to win. (Voted 1 vote for each up to now). She's been funny, entertaining and a friend to anyone who's needed her. Also showed far more self restraint than I ever could have in dealing with the $hithead's she's had to.

Big_Brutta
02-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Darnell: I really like him from the start. I thought that he was really talented music-wise. Now I hate his guts, he's a bully and a paranoid wreck.

Kat: I loved her to bits and supported her through many arguements. Now I don't like her as much, I think she's an attention seeker but still a wonderful HM to watch nevertheless.

Michael: I thought he was a digusting freak. Now I think he's brilliant standing up to Rex and Nicole like that. I want him to win along with Rachel.

Mohamed: Thought he was a cool guy at first, but as time went by he became more and more greedy and lazy. I hate him for licking Rex' ars*.

Rachel: I didn't even notice her, thought she was ok since she was friends with Kat. Now that the over-powering HMs have left I've seen her true personality. She's now my fave HM to win. Rach 2 win!

Rex: I felt sorry for him and Mo at the beggining since they were sorta left out og the group.

Sara: Really like her at first, but the excessive flirting has just gone too far for me now.

bananarama
02-09-2008, 12:56 PM
I have no opinion changes at all.......Always liked sara and Rachel being tolorable because she is nice but boring.

As for the rest Darnell, Mo, Rex, Kat. Never liked them. Always saw through them.....Easy to read as an open book printed in bold captal letters....

marctierman
02-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Darnell: My opinion has fluctuated throughout the series, hated him at the beginning, liked him after Spitgate, didn't like him, liked him, hated him when he called Sara ugly and now he's my second favourite lmao

Kat: Loved her at the beginning, was my favourite until Mario was evicted, dunno if there was any correlation there. She's gone further and further down in my opinion and now I see through her like a window.

Michael: Hated him with a complete passion at the beginning but he's slowly climbed up and up my opinion and now I really like him I think he's really funny.

Mohamed: Never liked him, always thought he was just an irritating bland person.

Rachel: Loved her at the beginning, went down when I realised she wasn't her VT, and now I like her for who she is.

Rex: He's okayy, never really had massively strong opinions on Rex. He's always been a bit medium on my opinion.

Sara: Thought she was cool when she entered but never really saw much of her until Luke got evicted, now I want her to win (:

Greg.!
02-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Darnell: I Didnt really notice him at the start, then about 2 weeks through he was my favourite until the whole bullying thing witch made me not like him

Kat: my favourite housemate until about half way through and then i realised how fake she was

Michael: I Thought he was disgusting at first when he was with mario but he is gradually going up

Mohamed: i have never really liked him but he can occasionally be very funny
it really annoys me

Rex: At first i disnt like him, then he was my favourite until nicole came in, then he was my worst and now hes my favourite again

Rachel: i have always thought that she was generally nice but when she hangs around with katSara: Really like her at first, but the excessive flirting has just gone too far for me now.

Sara: i absoloutely hated her at the start because she was such a flirt to every boy in there, but since rex and darnell have been bullying her i have liked her more

BBcas23
02-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Darnell: I Didnt really notice him at the start, then about 2 weeks through he was in my top 5, now in my top 2, he fascinates me.

Kat: was ok for a while as I hated others so much, until recently she was in my top 3 and then i realised how fake she was, and getting worse..she can go now.

Michael: I Thought he was disgusting at first , and have gradually got to hate him on so many levels hope he goes before my Fav now, is all I can hope.

Mohamed: i have never really liked him , he is greedy, lazy, disgusting and he should not be in there...BUT, lately I feel sorry for him. Still not worthy of his postion.

Rex: Liked him, then he was my favourite, dipped when nicole came in, but it WAS difficult for both, so tried to ignore it, then he waivered a bit, But always wanted him to win, no one deserves it more than him...as a HM
, he has been top notch!

Rachel: i have always thought that she was generally nice but that doesn't make her a good HM. Game player, stuck with Kat and Mikey thinking they were the favs in my opinion, and the fence sitting was more to do with thinking it would win her votes ummm, actually with her leaving Kat the other night, she showed her true colours, she has distanced herself from Kat in more favour of Mikey..not a fan, she shouldn't be here, then praps she has played the game well?

Sara: i absoloutely loved her at the start because she was such a flirt to every boy in there, but since she has teased darnell and lied on TV about something REx had said..I realise she is flakey tooo...

xXxCharlottexXx
02-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Darnell: I thought he was Okay at the beginning. Now I hate him!

Kat: Used to be my favourite. Loved her as soon as she set foot into the house. Now she's just plain annoying.

Michael: I wasn't too sure at first. I then started to like him and now I think he's okay, but I don't want him to win.

Mohamed: Never really liked Greedy Mo. He has a few highlights where I thought he was funny (eg. the chilli task!)

Rachel: I thought Rachel was quite boring at first but I soon got to like her. I would like her to come in the top 3 on Friday, but not to win!

Rex: Rex, Rex, Rex. I hated him since day one and didn't think he had any good chances of winning. I hated him even more when Nicole came in. Every time he was up for eviction I wanted him to go (apart from when he was up against Belinda). Since Nicole has gone, I thought "This Rex guy isn't all that bad." I find him really funny and entertaining. Even though he is rich he deserves to win for providing the entertainment for BB9. REX 2 WIN!!!!!!!!!

Sara: When she entered the house with Maysoon and Belinda, she was my favourite out of the 3 of them. Then it kind of when a bit down hill with all the flirting. To be honest, I haven't got a clue why everyone loves her all of a sudden.