PDA

View Full Version : Rachel should not win. Vote sara

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 01:05 PM
She doesnt deserve it. Nice she may be, but she is beyond bland. Her innocence isnt appealing its just boring. She is a disney character and has done nothing except be polite for the whole time. She has shown no human flaws apart from being thick( which I think is a little put on), its just not real enuff. Anyone who doesnt want her to win must vote Sara, its the only chance of stopping her winning!

jcdub
02-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Sara doesn't deserve it either...and Rex will finish above her so to stop rachel vote for him (or Mikey...)

Locke.
02-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Neither of them deserve it, vote someone else.

Big_Brutta
02-09-2008, 01:10 PM
http://blog.orly.ch/files/lolz-you-fail.jpg

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Rex has done to much gameplaying and bullying. A baddie wont win. I would rather he beat Rachel but I dont think he has the most realistic chance. Mikey will be 4th mark my words. the only chance is Sara. Vote for Rex by all means but vote for Sara aswell if you dont want Rachel to win

bananarama
02-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy

What's the phone number for that one!!!!!!!:laugh:

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Darnell and Mo have a cat in hells chance!

Locke.
02-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by bananarama

09016 16 16 11 :thumbs:

bananarama
02-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by bbE
Darnell and Mo have a cat in hells chance!

Well Darnell knows his way round hell so he may have a better chance than you think...:laugh:

robb
02-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Mikey is the fave......... ANYWAY Sara has flirted for australia with darnell (poor sop) but really would have slept with stu to stay in. Plus sara missed 4 WEEKS AT THE START, WHEN THE LIKES OF JEN,ALEX, BEX etc, who rachel challenged at times in defence of others. Nothing is quite as it seems........as for rex, he's ok as long as no one has a go back at him. Then he goes running to theDR .:shrug:

Eamonn-BB
02-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by robb
Mikey is the fave......... ANYWAY Sara has flirted for australia with darnell (poor sop) but really would have slept with stu to stay in. Plus sara missed 4 WEEKS AT THE START, WHEN THE LIKES OF JEN,ALEX, BEX etc, who rachel challenged at times in defence of others. Nothing is quite as it seems........as for rex, he's ok as long as no one has a go back at him. Then he goes running to theDR .:shrug:

Challenged i dont think so she only stood up to them and still was nice about it.

Sam!
02-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Sara to win!

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 01:19 PM
I dont know why the bookies have Mikey as fave it doesnt reflect whats going on in the polls or forums or anywhere. Unless they fix it. Mikey will be 4th.

whats so wrong with flirting? Im fed up of repeating myself...but theres no objections if a man does it!!

bbrocks-x
02-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Sara to win!

bananarama
02-09-2008, 01:26 PM

09016 16 16 11 :thumbs:

You made a typo error with the last two numbers it should read.

09016 16 16 20 :nono:

ange7
02-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Darnell isn't an idiot ... he flirts just as well and initiates as much as she does ... so what... flirting is fun, it's a laugh ... and it's boosts peoples confidence. People who think flirting mean your a slut have either a) given up and resent those that haven't or b) man who are women haters...man who've been jilted and think all women are sluts... haha that you Robb? LOL Darnell sings the" poor me" rubbish and you dance to that tune ...whatever buddy

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 01:28 PM
I hope the voting continues after each person is evicted right to the end...it is isnt it as I remember?

bananarama
02-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by ange7
Darnell isn't an idiot ... he flirts just as well and initiates as much as she does ... so what... flirting is fun, it's a laugh ... and it's boosts peoples confidence. People who think flirting mean your a slut have either a) given up and resent those that haven't or b) man who are women haters...man who've been jilted and think all women are sluts... haha that you Robb? LOL Darnell sings the" poor me" rubbish and you dance to that tune ...whatever buddy

I agree with nearly all you have said ange7. However the bit about Darnell not being an idiot I cannot agree with. Among other thing he is an idiot because he takes flirting to mean more than it is and winds himself up just like the idiot he is.....

bananarama
02-09-2008, 01:32 PM

I agree with nearly all you have said ange7. However the bit about Darnell not being an idiot I cannot agree with. Among other thing he is an idiot because he takes flirting to mean more than it is and winds himself up just like the idiot he is.....

ange7
02-09-2008, 01:37 PM

hehe OK then ..I stand corrected :tongue::tongue:

Greg.!
02-09-2008, 01:39 PM
i hate it when people try and sway other peoples votes
if you want to vote for someone do it, not because someone else is telling you to

bananarama
02-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by gregalz123
i hate it when people try and sway other peoples votes
if you want to vote for someone do it, not because someone else is telling you to

:bigsmile: That's exactly what people do. "Vote for whome they wish". In the mean time they also have fun teasing each other along with debating the reasons why in some cases .......:laugh:

xERFx
02-09-2008, 01:47 PM
well i shall be voting for sara to win anyway

gavinh2008
02-09-2008, 01:48 PM
People already know who their favourites are, so by trying to sway the votes it just isnt working, saying someone shouldnt deserve it wont make other people think otherwise

bananarama
02-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by gavinh2008
People already know who their favourites are, so by trying to sway the votes it just isnt working, saying someone shouldnt deserve it wont make other people think otherwise

But if people didn't bother the forums would be pretty dead would they not.....Anyway it is a way of having fun while expressing ones feelings. it's called living.....

ange7
02-09-2008, 01:57 PM
oh god ... then why come here to this forum? ...lol do you want us all to just type
Go REX:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: ...or whoever..

so boring

if you have an opinion ... TEST it in a forum! if it falls flat on it's face ...change it or get a better argument!

You are so ( cute 3 second pause..with stutter) H'HRARIOUS!

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 02:04 PM

But if people didn't bother the forums would be pretty dead would they not.....Anyway it is a way of having fun while expressing ones feelings. it's called living.....

Im saying vote sara if u dont want Rachel to win. Not vote sara to win tho I do say that aswell. vote for yr fave and if u dont want Rachel to win vote for the biggest contender- who is SARA! So ner

gavinh2008
02-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by bbE

Im saying vote sara if u dont want Rachel to win. Not vote sara to win tho I do say that aswell. vote for yr fave and if u dont want Rachel to win vote for the biggest contender- who is SARA! So ner

You said Rachel doesnt "deserve" to win, no one can say that about someone especially Rachel

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 02:20 PM
I can and I did thats my opinion thats what I come on here to express

Rachel does not deserve to win!

ange7
02-09-2008, 02:30 PM
who says Rachel is trying to portray herself as a saint?:hugesmile:
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/images/Channel4/bigbrother9/day32/evening/gallery/bb9_d32_raingallery_2A.jpg

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 02:32 PM
:joker: She'd make a good nun. I'd vote for her to win if it was big nun! but big brother noooo

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 03:23 PM

My intention is to persuade people who dont like rachel to vote for Sara so that Rachel doesnt win! Not to sway rachel fans. U want someone boring to win thats your look out

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 07:57 PM
And again for luck! Cmon guys We cant let the boring ones win! Remember BB4?...NO...well there u go!!! :dance: