PDA

View Full Version : should darnell win big brother??

Dance2Night
02-09-2008, 02:25 PM
i don't think darnell deserves to win big brother because he offers no entertainment and i sick of his stupid sob story

just my opinion
what do you think???

NettoSuperstar!
02-09-2008, 02:27 PM
No he doesnt cos hes a big gameplayer, with no integrity. And a sore loser cos girls wont sleep with him! Hes also shallow all he thinks about is looks

Locke.
02-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Yeah he's the winner in my eyes. He has provided entertainment, been real, put full effort into tasks, and enjoyed his experience. He has had his downfalls too, but who hasn't?

jonsep
02-09-2008, 02:28 PM
would love him to but i think he has blown it

Jackie
02-09-2008, 02:31 PM
No way he's so foul mouthed.

jcdub
02-09-2008, 02:31 PM
His HOH speech still rings true today, "if you haven't made mistakes, you're holding back..." Which some of them still are.

the-truth
02-09-2008, 07:55 PM
yeah. Has provided much more entertainment than most of the remaining housemates and he is the most geuine. so yeah he shold win!:hello:

Benjamin
02-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
Yeah he's the winner in my eyes. He has provided entertainment, been real, put full effort into tasks, and enjoyed his experience. He has had his downfalls too, but who hasn't?

when has he enjoyed his time in the house? all he does is whine, mope, get depressed, moan, bitch, feel sorry for himself, and threaten to leave.

That is not entertaining, or fun, it is depressing and so goddam annoying. This is a once in a life time opportunity and all he has done is waste it and not appreciate it.

No way is he a winner, Mohamed deserves it more than him.

dcp42
02-09-2008, 08:13 PM
No definately not - he has done nothing but feel sorry for himself while he has been in the house - this 'oh woe is me' is going too far - He really needs to get a grip and look at the bigger picture - there are a lot more people in the world than Darnell who have a REALLY hard life!