PDA

View Full Version : darnell doesn't deserve to win big brother....

Dance2Night
02-09-2008, 02:37 PM
I don't think darnell does deserve to win because he is completely tempermental, constantly paranoid about everthing and it is starting to annoy a lot of people including me!!! he can be entertaining at some times but i dont want him to win

Love - Sara, Mikey or Rachel (Winners)
Like - Kathreya, Rex (Runners Up)
Hate - Mohamed & Darnell (Losers)

jcdub
02-09-2008, 02:38 PM
How does being temperamental and paranoid mean he shouldn't win? It makes him interesting, he's flamboyant, he's explosive, he wears his heart on his sleeve and makes things happen and most of the time he's a genuinely nice guy.

Locke.
02-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by jcdub
How does being temperamental and paranoid mean he shouldn't win? It makes him interesting, he's flamboyant, he's explosive, he wears his heart on his sleeve and makes things happen and most of the time he's a genuinely nice guy.

Very well said.

BapStar
02-09-2008, 02:40 PM
I think he does :shrug:

001steven
02-09-2008, 02:53 PM
nah he doesnt derserve to win he is a tw*t

jonsep
02-09-2008, 02:54 PM
i would love him to win:dance:

Dance2Night
02-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
Originally posted by jcdub

Very well said.

and this comes from someone who wants Mohamed to win big brother?

lmfao!

Adamw92
02-09-2008, 03:08 PM
He doesnt deserve it, he's far too angry, explodes for reason and calls people ugly b*tches and people have the cheek to say "oh Sara brought it on herself", it would be a joke if Darnell won it, a complete travesty