PDA

View Full Version : About Tonight***

PARTAYPRiNCESS.
02-09-2008, 05:03 PM
TWO hopefuls will be kicked out tonight during a kinky cross-dressing party.

That means the unlucky pair – who will be axed in a surprise eviction – will exit the house in pals’ clobber.

Fans have been voting for a winner since lines opened on Friday. But the two lowest ranked wannabes will be marched out tonight.

Before they get the boot they’ll have to swap clothes for a fancy dress do.

A show insider said: “It’ll be hilarious – Kat could have to leave dressed as Rex.”

The chirpy Thai masseuse is expected to leave after coming last in a Sun poll.

She shared bottom spot with tubby pal Mo, who’s expected to take the second eviction spot.

Source: the sun (how do you get the links? just go on it anyway) lol

hahaa should be funny:D:D

30stone
02-09-2008, 05:05 PM
ohh **** i forgot it was tonight!

Im not going gym til 7 ... **** il lhave to record.

Starts at 8 tonight!

PARTAYPRiNCESS.
02-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
ohh **** i forgot it was tonight!

Im not going gym til 7 ... **** il lhave to record.

Starts at 8 tonight!

LMAO! i knoww

mizzy25
02-09-2008, 05:06 PM
cant wait 2 c kats fave when she goes lol

GeorgeSampson
02-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Is this true? and do they have to do it or have they decided in the house? i.e was it Big Brother's idea?

PARTAYPRiNCESS.
02-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by GeorgeSampson
Is this true? and do they have to do it or have they decided in the house? i.e was it Big Brother's idea?

im not sure, im only going by what it says there :S i think it was probably big brothers idear though...

JOSHUAH!
02-09-2008, 05:14 PM
I think the costume thing is really unfair - it means everything to housemates looking good when they come out of the house, its just ridiculous having to humiliate them more.

Locke.
02-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by JOSHUAH!
I think the costume thing is really unfair - it means everything to housemates looking good when they come out of the house, its just ridiculous having to humiliate them more.

I agree.

Noodlee11
02-09-2008, 05:17 PM
cant wait for the housemates' faces if kathreya gets the boot, which she should - along with slimeball mohammed

Noodlee11
02-09-2008, 05:18 PM

your supporting kathreya and your complaining about how they would want to look good?
she will probably look better in rex's clothing, god i hope she doesnt wear that pink thing again - it was hideous

chez1373
02-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Noodlee11

your supporting kathreya and your complaining about how they would want to look good?
she will probably look better in rex's clothing, god i hope she doesnt wear that pink thing again - it was hideous

I agree she looks sooooo horrid in it she will get a new wardrobe when she gets out..
i hope she an mo get evicted tonight:hello:

mikopale
02-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Y is everyone against Kat. She's not fake.

Kat to Win.

Jackie
02-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by mikopale

Kat to Win.

Kats going tonight.:xyxwave:

Big_Brutta
02-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by mikopale

Kat to Win. You have to admit that she's going tonight. I like Kat and even I have.

Sam!
02-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Already posted twice lol.